Want me to take a snap shot of the statue Eir built for Snaff in Holebrak? She has him standing next to Jora.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Want me to take a snap shot of the statue Eir built for Snaff in Holebrak? She has him standing next to Jora.
    Yes pleascreeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

Thought it was kinda awesome Eir would do that and give Snaff respect as a Norn.

Click for high res.

Thought it was kinda awesome Eir would do that and give Snaff respect as a Norn.

Click for high res.
    :')
    That is quite touching.
    I hope visiting the statues forms part of the personal story at some point...her coming to terms with Snaff's death and letting go of her perceived failure as a leader. And swearing vengeance and regaining resolve ofc, all nornesque.

I seem to be the only one experiencing the glitch where I don't see any local chat at all. I can see whispers thats it don't know about anything else but I just dinged to 18 and im going to go to bed after 13 hours of continuous play.

There is an inscription you can read on those statues. I'll leave it up to you to read it.

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 02:06 AM ----------

Okay, so I don't understand WvW. I zoned into WvW. It was just... um, a mini city with a bunch of Asura gates and merchants everywhere. I don't understand what I am suppose to do, who to speak to or where in the fucking hell I am.

I don't get it.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-04-28 at 07:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an inscription you can read on those statues. I'll leave it up to you to read it.

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 02:06 AM ----------

Okay, so I don't understand WvW. I zoned into WvW. It was just... um, a mini city with a bunch of Asura gates and merchants everywhere. I don't understand what I am suppose to do, who to speak to or where in the fucking hell I am.

I don't get it.
    When you go to mists, then do the starting hearts (capture and all that) then speak to the chick to go to the next part, you then go to one of the blue gates, and it it says to WvW Behind the battlemaster (i forget the actual name) npc.

Yea, I did that. Took me to the mini city. Wander around for 30mins or so and there was nothing but merchants, snow leopards and yaks.

Meh, this is getting ridiculous. 13h in Beta, I still can't log in.

Deleted
    I did that as well. Theres a few portals there when I went back I went through the one "Eternal Battleground" and got myself some PvP action. My FPS was no worse than some of the DEs thankfully as it was a concern of mine.

Deleted
    Thanks for those screenies Fencers, the game looks amazing on max settings, time to upgrade my system, Im jelly!

Deleted
    Game is fun.

However, Im having some issues with performance, I run a i5-2500k@4.8 and a GTX 680, but Im having issues getting past 40 frames with everything on max, my card is only at 45-47% load according to MSI afterburn overlay - so Im suspecting its just a optimizing issue since its beta... anyone els had issues with performance?

Guys, can you use Trading Post? (O > third one at left)

I need a Vial of Weak Blood to make an axe, but I can't buy one. I'll pay 50 copper for each in Gandara btw. Just PM me here for IGN.
    Proud Bear/Kitty Lover for 8 Years.
    >Armory

Deleted
    I cant get past the character selection screen. Its making me a very sad char...see what I did there..could have gone with panda but I didnt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raarup View Post
    Game is fun.

However, Im having some issues with performance, I run a i5-2500k@4.8 and a GTX 680, but Im having issues getting past 40 frames with everything on max, my card is only at 45-47% load according to MSI afterburn overlay - so Im suspecting its just a optimizing issue since its beta... anyone els had issues with performance?
    Probably, also they did say the game is being optimized for CPU for the BETA. May have something to do with it as well, you have a good CPU, but shit happens lol

@Dantom06, Oh so you're another potential recruit for "The Slayers of the Twenty One" ?

Deleted
    I just logged on and have a 3 character now, after having difficulties last night.
    Now I can't logon anymore, I'm stuck at the characterscreen! Anyone having this problem too?

Casual gamer says no to Guild Wars 2 in first 5 minutes

Tried the beta weekend on a friends pre-purchase account.

My gf (who's a huge World of Warcraft fan), played for the first 3 levels and said she:
    *didn't like the graphics (she likes cartoony WoW style)
    *too twitchy (I think she means too much movement and button mashing for a casual gamer)

She gave the game on her 1-10 scale a weak 4.

Therefore, on this extremely accurate casual gamer sample size of 1, I predict that Guild Wars 2 will be a niche game for serious gamers and won't make it in the casual gamer market.

Discuss.

Log-in screen has some issues at the moment yes. Shouldn't be too long until it's fixed.