10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulls191 View Post
    Just a quick question if other people are still getting the Error 48 when trying to log in.
    I'm getting some error, but I do not remember the number.

Official statement on the issue: http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/p...82361545187874

Deleted
    I'm not going to make a new Thread about that, but I have to make this Joke

What have you learned from Beta so far?

That there is an Errorcode 48 in this Game.

ARGH!! Fucking Login servers please fix!

Quote Originally Posted by fr0hlic View Post
    I'm not going to make a new Thread about that, but I have to make this Joke

What have you learned from Beta so far?

That there is an Errorcode 48 in this Game.

ARGH!! Fucking Login servers please fix!
    Is that a joke? It makes me sad.

Alright thats Bum Hoping it will be ready soon enough!
    Excited

I think that they did well making melee classes suffer a bit more. TBH that's what happens IRL aswell. In martial arts for instance tall people will use their range to avoid being hit theirselves and small people will have to go up close and personal but take the risk of getting hit more...

Imo it's weird to think that melee and range should be at equal risk, that's like saying archers should wear heavy armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I feel like the most needlessly aggressive Engineer in the world. If I'm about to attack a tough mob, using a 2H rifle I run in, drop down rifle turret+rocket turret, overdrive both of them, then do a rocket stomp (that hits both when taking off and landing back on the mob), blunderbuss, knockback, and that does well over a thousand damage in no time flat. Better still, I can generally retreat quickly (and pop a healing potion) and the enemy's focus will be on my turrets. It's a very effective strategy, especially with the trait that automatically feeds me an elixer B as soon as I hit 75% health.

I'm like an exploding berserker engineer.
    The buff to the damage on Blunderbuss has made rifle Engineers a lot more fun.
    It feels like it plays a bit slower than pistol/pistol, so having having bigger hits really suits it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I think that they did well making melee classes suffer a bit more. TBH that's what happens IRL aswell. In martial arts for instance tall people will use their range to avoid being hit theirselves and small people will have to go up close and personal but take the risk of getting hit more...

Imo it's weird to think that melee and range should be at equal risk, that's like saying archers should wear heavy armor.
    Gonna try a warrior when the servers returns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post

The problem is that if ranged is much easier there's going to be an 80/20 distribution which will further penalize any melee left.

Edit: It's probably worth mentioning that I found my melee Thief and Warrior became much more effective after around 15 with some good traits and I found that most of the time my ranged weapon kit wouldn't get used very often after that.

Edit: I'm in now.
    Last edited by mmoca0dbd288a6; 2012-04-28 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grrr wtb atra luna or gw2tools update.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    The buff to the damage on Blunderbuss has made rifle Engineers a lot more fun.
    It feels like it plays a bit slower than pistol/pistol, so having having bigger hits really suits it.
    I didn't enjoy my engineer as much as I thought I would, while I was happy with my ranger, where I thought it would be a dull profession, but one I had to try because I have been a hunter for 6-7 years. But, pets are really bad. I don't know if it's because they ain't tough at low level, but I doubt.

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 11:48 PM ----------

I'm back online at character creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    I've been having fun with the grenade kit, specially with the trait that randomly triggers an extra grenade. The thing I like about the engineer is that you can work your way into some proper sneaky and funny moments *cough piles of mines cough*! : p
    My favorite trait by far at the moment is the 'drop 3 mines at 25% health.' I find myself gaming my health down as low as safely possible just so they'll drop.

EDIT: I'M ONLINE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    EDIT: I'M ONLINE
    Great! I'm online too now.

Servers are back again Error 21 too FML.

My guild I created first hr of day 1 is gone for no reason now. What.

10+ Year Old Account
    And off again..

Yep, BS started again

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should make it a perma-beta like blizzard to make up for the downtime. amirite? ehehehehehehehe

What is error 42?

Deleted
    And just when I thought I found Eir's workshop from the books, got super excited... the game d/c'ed me. IT WAS SO EXCITING T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    What is error 42?
    The error to life, the universe and everything.