Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suffeli View Post
    What kind of problem? The problem thousands of people are having: we can't even login. Not even a single time. Error code (9:4:5:1093:101)
    where do you get the info that thousands of people can't log in right now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Take a look at the ANet beta forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suck it up? As a paying customer you think I should just suck it up? I have been trying to get in for the past 30 hours.
    The biggest problem here is that ANet didn't give an announcement like "We have issues getting people in. The most people will not probably get in during this beta. We are sorry for this and try to compensate for this unfortunate event"
    Jesus. What do you expect from me? To agree with what you're saying. Did you expect a game with perfection? EVEN WHEN ITS NOT OUT!! EVEN WHEN ITS THE SECOND DAY OF THE BETA WEEKEND... WEHRE IDK ITS BETA!!!!

Did I expect this game to be in such polish as wow is in? Of course not. Only an idiot would actually have such dumb expectations.

So what do you want? A refund? Too late, you bought it. You fell for their trap bud.

Take a look at the ANet beta forums.
    Better that they find out there's a login issue for people in certain regions now, when it's beta rather than later, when the game is actually released then, huh?

15+ Year Old Account
    No I didn't expect a game with perfection. But I expected a game, not a screensaver with fancy music.
    And yes, I'm probably going for the refund, because I didn't get what I paid for.

"So what do you want? A refund? Too late, you bought it." umm, what? How else could you get a refund if not after buying something? That's what a refund is. How could I get a refund if i hadn't bought anything....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

What kind of problem? The problem thousands of people are having: we can't even login. Not even a single time. Error code (9:4:5:1093:101)
    http://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/sta...73070318026752

I haven't been keeping up with twitter but they have been going over the various errors including error 9.

No I didn't expect a game with perfection. But I expected a game, not a screensaver with fancy music.
    And yes, I'm probably going for the refund, because I didn't get what I paid for.

"So what do you want? A refund? Too late, you bought it." umm, what? How else could you get a refund if not after buying something? That's what a refund is. How could I get a refund if i hadn't bought anything....
    Probably for the best, then. Hopefully you can get your money back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suck it up? As a paying customer you think I should just suck it up? I have been trying to get in for the past 30 hours.
    The biggest problem here is that ANet didn't give an announcement like "We have issues getting people in. The most people will not probably get in during this beta. We are sorry for this and try to compensate for this unfortunate event"
    They have apologized for it several times on both facebook and twitter. But I don't think it's most people who can't get in. Sure, there are some people who can't get in, but I'm pretty sure they're a minority.

Deleted

you didn't get what you paid for? it's the first beta weekend event.. there are several still to come.
    and what you paid for after all is still the full game, and you will get that on release. actually even 3 days before release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually its the 2nd beta weekend, and the 1st one didn't work either. I'm just so frustrated and angry at ANet. I bet the game itself is brilliant, but the service from ANet side is just totally fucked up. Even worse than what Blizzard has been doing lately.

Deleted
    Ooooh - I am enjoying the ranger! Very fun.

The pet...well, hahahahaha, I see him more as morale support rather than anything else - which is lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, according to their facebook, if you're getting error 9 (the one you're getting) it's because of one of two reasons:

1) You pre-ordered instead of pre-purchased (or your retailer accidentally gave you a pre-order code instead of a pre-purchase one)

2) You bought the pre-purchase from an unauthorized site selling illegal keys.

http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/p...50755991349209

Actually its the 2nd beta weekend, and the 1st one didn't work either. I'm just so frustrated and angry at ANet. I bet the game itself is brilliant, but the service from ANet side is just totally fucked up. Even worse than what Blizzard has been doing lately.
    WTB time-machine

Deleted
    no, it's the first beta weekend. the second will be next month

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, its actually the first beta weekend. I thought the stress test couple of weeks ago was a beta weekend, too. My mistake there.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Also, according to their facebook, if you're getting error 9 (the one you're getting) it's because of one of two reasons:

1) You pre-ordered instead of pre-purchased (or your retailer accidentally gave you a pre-order code instead of a pre-purchase one)

2) You bought the pre-purchase from an unauthorized site selling illegal keys.

http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/p...50755991349209
    My retailer is ArenaNet itself, bought directly from their site.
    This is the problem here, they are accusing the customers or retailers for this shit, even though the problem is at ANet's end.

I have played ranger, engineer, warrior and elementalist so far, and the only one that I didn't like playing was the engineer. I thought rangers were going to be boring, but that may be my favorite right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a GW1 account and linked them, try using the GW1 login. Some people say it worked for them.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    If you have a GW1 account and linked them, try using the GW1 login. Some people say it worked for them.
    That's how it works yes. It's the same account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    That's how it works yes. It's the same account.
    I don't remember the process, but do you link them before you create the GW2 account, or after?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't get the refund! That is what I meant afterwards.... "You felt for their trap bud". Because you can't. Once you pre-purchase something, too late its non-refundable (depending on what retail store you bought it from but most, if not all have that rule).

And I don't know if Anet did apologize but I do see them making constant messages in facebook and twitter. Read that.

And I am not even going to reply to the Blizzard thing. Just too lazy!
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2012-04-29 at 02:08 AM.