I was watching that, but then I learned Tenacious d is streaming their new cd on their website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else find the green/red outlines around mobs etc annoying? I find it slightly breaks immersion.. just one of my very few pet peeves, or is there an option to turn it off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Does anyone else find the green/red outlines around mobs etc annoying? I find it slightly breaks immersion.. just one of my very few pet peeves, or is there an option to turn it off?
    I don't really care for immersion, but it is slightly annoying.
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2012-05-02 at 08:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I don't really care for immersion, but it is slightly annoying.

Maybe immersion was not the right word, perhaps tacky would be more suited.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am totally going to abuse this awesome database thingy. This is the greatsword I used on my guardian.

http://www.gw2db.com/items/33864-jotun-greatsword

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I am totally going to abuse this awesome database thingy.

http://www.gw2db.com/items/33864-jotun-greatsword
    Recipes > 100 recipes per page > 46 pages > Daaaaaaaamn.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Recipes > 100 recipes per page > 46 pages > Daaaaaaaamn.....
    Welp, there goes my day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Welp, there goes my day.
    That reminds me, I ran into you in Lion's Arch and you just ignored me. I tried stalking you, but I lost you.

Sadface.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    That reminds me, I ran into you in Lion's Arch and you just ignored me. I tried stalking you, but I lost you.

Sadface.
    Hwhat sorcery is this?! I spent all my bloody time searching for MMO-C peeps. What was your naaaame?!

On another note, I'm surprised you even saw me in Lion's Arch. I spent all of... ten minutes there? =p

Deleted
    Hwhat sorcery is this?! I spent all my bloody time searching for MMO-C peeps. What was your naaaame?!

On another note, I'm surprised you even saw me in Lion's Arch. I spent all of... ten minutes there? =p
    I don't remember if I was on my engineer (Toastmaster) or my elementalist (Toastmaster Jigain). Also, name fail on my part - it wasn't Lion's Arch, it was Divinity's Reach. I keep thinking of LA these days because I spent so much time running around in it all lost. More specifically it was up in the palace-y area of DR.

The reason you never spotted MMOC peeps was probably because GMs (or whatever the GW equivalent is called) changed our tag from "MMOCEU" to "gCE".

Deleted
    I don't remember if I was on my engineer (Toastmaster) or my elementalist (Toastmaster Jigain). Also, name fail on my part - it wasn't Lion's Arch, it was Divinity's Reach. I keep thinking of LA these days because I spent so much time running around in it all lost. More specifically it was up in the palace-y area of DR.

The reason you never spotted MMOC peeps was probably because GMs (or whatever the GW equivalent is called) changed our tag from "MMOCEU" to "gCE".
    Well that seems... counter-productive =p

Yeah, I spent most of my time in Divinity's Reach. You should have given me a whisper, you could have been in my screenshots =3 I admit, I spent most of the weekend running around on my own. Really wouldnt mind grouping up with a few people next event and maybe doing some dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    After knowing all the professions for awhile now, and i still am unable to pick one to play as my main. God this game is annoying

Deleted
    Well that seems... counter-productive =p

Yeah, I spent most of my time in Divinity's Reach. You should have given me a whisper, you could have been in my screenshots =3 I admit, I spent most of the weekend running around on my own. Really wouldnt mind grouping up with a few people next event and maybe doing some dungeons.
    Yeah, I still wasn't sure how the whispers worked, and didn't want to risk whispering someone named Agile and looking like a total noob.

/shy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    After knowing all the professions for awhile now, and i still am unable to pick one to play as my main. God this game is annoying
    Thankfully, I have the opposite problem. Done so much research and work on Thief, I had trouble playing anything else =p

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 10:40 AM ----------

Yeah, I still wasn't sure how the whispers worked, and didn't want to risk whispering someone named Agile and looking like a total noob.

/shy
    Hehe. Next time, we'll get more organised with the guild and do some dungeons or something. We'll get some other people coming along too.

Deleted
    Hehe. Next time, we'll get more organised with the guild and do some dungeons or something. We'll get some other people coming along too.
    Looking forward to it. Now I just need to decide what profession to try for the next BWE...

10+ Year Old Account

You created an EU specific guild? Why not just join the main MMOC guild?

Deleted
    Because that was based on a US server I would assume?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guilds are cross server, so that shouldn't make a difference. I joined it even though I was on a European server.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    late reply.......but jeez, this is like the single thing about GW2 that I really really don't like.
    I truly hope they have an option to turn it off or turn it into ground circles.

Idd......there were some screeshots of pvp a few months back that seemed to have the outlines replaced by ground circles. If that's not the case now I am /sadface. I'll def be posting on the offical forums next beta about it.
    ur right, it just looks tacky....and are basically fluorescent outline totally spoiling the beautiful artwork of the characters. imo.
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-05-02 at 10:16 AM. Reason: i can't type for shit today...