Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Not likely to be a big issue thanks to the collectibles tab.
    that tab doesnt cover the majority of things. As awesome as it is. 30 slots is very little space for 1 character to store everything else you dont want in your bags, let alone 8 characters. The storage expansions are pretty much mandatory if you like playing alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    GW1 had a crafting materials tab as well, and storage is a huge problem in that game.

So not enough space if you have multiple item sets + wardrobe sets. Of course, that could have been solved with wardrobe tabs & non-destruction T-stones. But ya'know, wasn't.

I wonder if Anet will sell T-stone "removal" items in the cash shop to undo the transmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    GW1 had a crafting materials tab as well, and storage is a huge problem in that game.
    this is what worries me. Struggling with storage isnt fun in any way really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Storage in their game worked out extremely different. Remember that items were stored the way they were in Diablo. i.e. items could take up more than one item slots.

GW2 item storage works the way it does in your typical MMORPG, e.g. WoW.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Not a fan of T Stones either. Personally I think AoC has the most elegant and best system for showing vanity gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Storage in their game worked out extremely different. Remember that items were stored the way they were in Diablo. i.e. items could take up more than one item slots.

GW2 item storage works the way it does in your typical MMORPG, e.g. WoW.
    Items in GW1 are stored the same way. Every item takes one item slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Have to mail items to someone who then mails it back to you. This is what me & fam did during BWE1.
    I think you missed the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Items in GW1 are stored the same way. Every item takes one item slot.
    Hrm... I guess I mis-remembered.

I DO remember inventory in GW1 being significantly more restricted though. Only 10 slots to the extra bags each, iirc.
    And belt pouches being restricted to 5.

I got more inventory in GW2 by level 10 than I ever got in GW1.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I think you missed the point.
    No, I just think it's by account and not IP address.

Hrm... I guess I mis-remembered.

I DO remember inventory in GW1 being significantly more restricted though. Only 10 slots to the extra bags each, iirc.
    And belt pouches being restricted to 5.

I got more inventory in GW2 by level 10 than I ever got in GW1.
    In "vanilla" gw you got a backpack 20slots and then the potential to expand with another 25slots. Later they added another satchel where you could store weapons/armor (up to 20slots)

I used to do chain vq's and hardly filled up my bags unless I was picking up useless grawl necklaces etc... (grey items)

10+ Year Old Account
    Still doesn't sound like much compared to what I already have access to just in the beta. Worrying about item storage in GW2 because of item storage in GW1 is a bit silly, since they're different.

Oh i'm not worried at all and my point was that there wasn't any issue in GW1.
    However my focus was on pvp I still did some pve, and there's an abundance of merchants, the only thing you want to keep you can send to your storage immediately. And from what I gather the AH works everywhere aswell so you don't really have that cluttering up your invent either.

edit: I guess I don't want to help to spread leaks
    Last edited by Maarius; 2012-05-16 at 06:57 AM.

Thumbnails please :P MMO doesn't like wide monitors (doesn't expand the forums to the monitor width), it pisses me off, and I hate having to scroll for pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how long it'll take for that sbc guy to get in trouble.

Wonder how long it'll take for that sbc guy to get in trouble.
    Look at where the pictures are being saved. SBC is probably his initials.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Thumbnails please :P MMO doesn't like wide monitors (doesn't expand the forums to the monitor width), it pisses me off, and I hate having to scroll for pictures
    sorry, did an edit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Look at where the pictures are being saved. SBC is probably his initials.
    Not sure why that's relevant. His gmail is smacked all over the images, imgur won't save him.