Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Anywhere there's a cave.

He basically rules the Depths now. He also quite the architect, apparently he's been excavating a little bit. I predict his expansion will take place in the Maguuma Jungle, and to the north of that like the Isles of Janthir and possibly the Verdant Forest.

I just gather this from the trials of elimination, it's all that's left basically.
    eep! /looks over shoulder around man-cave.
    Phew, no dragon.
    But yh....through the destroyers he is kinda an everywhere god-dragon badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    eep! /looks over shoulder around man-cave.
    Phew, no dragon.
    But yh....through the destroyers he is kinda an everywhere god-dragon badass.
    Big Brother Primordus is watching.

Big Brother Primordus is watching.
    /turns on vpn.
    /dons V mask.
    /fffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Primordus
    Sings can't touch this xD

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/1/..._Tyria_map.jpg

I just noticed this, why is the Far Shiverpeaks under (frozen) water?

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 07:49 PM ----------

Oh, I just realized what I think you meant by your post about the Asura. The Central Transfer Gate was in the Shiverpeaks, but the majority of the Asura lived in the Maguuma Jungle.

Well I don't know the answer for that one.

Possibly because the Asura were driven out of the Depths, and since the Central Transfer Chamber was on Primordus, the Destroyers wouldn't have any of that.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-05-18 at 11:50 PM.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/1/..._Tyria_map.jpg

I just noticed this, why is the Far Shiverpeaks under (frozen) water?

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 07:49 PM ----------

Oh, I just realized what I think you meant by your post about the Asura. The Central Transfer Gate was in the Shiverpeaks, but the majority of the Asura lived in the Maguuma Jungle.

Well I don't know the answer for that one.

Possibly because the Asura were driven out of the Depths, and since the Central Transfer Chamber was on Primordus, the Destroyers wouldn't have any of that.
    It was flodden when jormag awoke...broke many kodan cities etc...forced the norns to flee north.
    And yup...that's what i meant xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    @Drake, Primordus went back to sleep after awakening in 1120, i'll send source later.
    Nope.

Primordus was initially supposed to awaken in 1078 AE, but upon the defeat of its most powerful general, the Great Destroyer, its awakening was delayed by two generations, until 1120 AE. After its rise, the other Elder Dragons began to stir, one by one.
    Straight from the wiki. He's been wide awake since he woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Dunno why u wrote the asura and sylvari part as i nowhere stated that they lived underground, but Primordus was.
    Ah. That particular wording was rather odd.

In the case of Elona, it's actually a combination of Zhaitan's fleets, Kralkatorrik's twisted minions, and Palawa Joko's reign, but Zhaitan is still the primary reason that we can't really go anywhere. His undead have a real stranglehold on Tyria.

Zhaitan used its powers to take control of the wandering dead of Orr, forming a massive army known as the risen. It then raised the sunken ships of the corsairs and manned them with their now undead crews, creating a formidable navy to match its army. The dragon's navy stretched from the newly risen Orr to the beaches of the Ring of Fire, across the Strait of Malchor, blocking off passage to Cantha. For the past century Zhaitan's undead navy has ensured that no one may enter or leave Tyria, anybody attempting to do so being added to the dragon's numbers. Zhaitan rules over his armies from his lair in the corrupted ruins of the holy city Arah.
    For most of recent history, Palawa Joko has maintained control of the entire Crystal Desert. However, after the Elder Undead Dragon, Zhaitan, rose from underneath Orr, the desert became a warzone between the two undead forces. Furthermore, when the Elder Crystal Dragon Kralkatorrik awoke and flew south in 1320 AE, it claimed the northern portions of the desert as its own. Joko has maintained control of the Desolation and a southern portion of Crystal Desert despite the two threats. The presence of Joko, Kralkatorrik and Zhaitan has cut off the land route from Tyria to Elona, save for the members of the Order of Whispers who have somehow bypassed this obstacle.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-05-19 at 12:28 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurro Drake.
    why no hello to me kitty man? Afraid I'll sprinkle some catnip on your armor so you go crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    why no hello to me kitty man? Afraid I'll sprinkle some catnip on your armor so you go crazy?
    Hello Roggles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Roggles.
    How dare you respond to me in a non hostile manner? You will burn for this.

How dare you respond to me in a non hostile manner? You will burn for this.
    I apologize.

You're all just jealous of me an Larynx. Admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jealous of the ratman and meowmix coalition? Do not make me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    You're all just jealous of me an Larynx. Admit it.

xD
    And this......because it simply can't be linked enough just substitute tyria for bartertown.

To change le subject

The best part of GW2 right here:

You have to jump a gap to leave the PvP tutorial. I lol'd when I saw people failing it.

To change le subject

You have to jump a gap to leave the PvP tutorial. I lol'd when I saw people failing it.
    /facepalm. Most ppl playing games don't even know what a real platform game is lol. I might just stand there and laugh at ppl...or rain down confusing aoe to make them fall.
    But no...that would be griefing. And I hate griefing.

10+ Year Old Account
    To change le subject

Are you going to be maining a warrior?

Are you going to be maining a warrior?
    Probably yes.

Well apparently I was wrong, not gonna blame anything but my stupid brain. And @ the asura and sylvari part, i never said that asuras and sylvaris were living underground, i said Primordus was living underneath them (which, btw is wrong, i thought the Depths were only the dungeons in tarnished coast.) ่

How could i forget Palawa?

I heard that they were planning something awsome for the Mursaat, which i guess live on the isles of Janthir?