Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I come online for the first time today and I see bans left and right here. Hectic morning mods?
    The result of threads with the topic being about how good or bad the game is.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Also Tackhisis and InfiniteRetro both came back today. The same day. Fun.

Deleted
    Talking about DEs - something amusing happened during the stress test. The server I was on was quiet and I was doing a human DE by myself for the first few minutes - in the DE, a guard needs to get to an armoury in the middle of a centaur infested wasteland...you protect him as waves of centaurs attack him.

Anyway, he was grumbling about having to get through all of these centaurs - but because it was just me and him, each wave was just a single centaur...made me chuckle.

Ahem - as you were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Bah. The annoying thing is that the thread I made was simply re-posting what Arena Net posted on Facebook. Even if what they said was marketing hype, it's annoying that it only served to bring horrible people out of the woodwork, and a lot of what they said is true - that's the motivation for a lot of the PvE in this game, and it speaks a lot about their design goals.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I get on today and see Tachk banned.. thank you sunshine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    I get on today and see Tachk banned.. thank you sunshine.
    Found myself thinking "Well that post wasn't so bad, was it? Oh wait... edited by Sunshine. Okay, that makes sense."
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

It wasn't Sunshine that handed out the infraction, as an FYI. She just felt it necessary to clean up the post.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

A real shame about that 10 things thread, Drake. It was marketing and I personally thought it was cute of Anet. It just invites opposing views.

Gotta deal with negativity civilly, guys & gals. Nothing to it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Gotta deal with negativity civilly, guys & gals. Nothing to it really.
    it's getting harder and harder, inside I get more agressive each day I'm really looking forward to the official forums.

I guess I'm just tired of reading shit

Loved your thread Drake, most responses... It's probably the best I'm no mod, I would have deleted 90% of it.
    Last edited by Maarius; 2012-08-04 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    it's getting harder and harder, inside I get more agressive each day I'm really looking forward to the official forums.

I guess I'm just tired of reading shit
    Just dismantle nonsense statements with clear, icy cold logic and sound reasoning. Then walk away from your keyboard like a boss!

Report trolling/flaming and move on. Don't bother to bicker. Be awesome at the internet.

I'm not really a fan of the format they have for the official forums. BWE3 was pretty awful for the official forums too. But the mods there did do a lot of cleanup eventually.

I'm not really a fan of the format they have for the official forums. BWE3 was pretty awful for the official forums too. But the mods there did do a lot of cleanup eventually.
    What issues did you have with the official forums?

I think Tera has a fantastic forum layout and operating structure. En Masse are not too shabby.

What issues did you have with the official forums?

I think Tera has a fantastic forum layout and operating structure. En Masse are not too shabby.
    I just didn't like the layout of the forum. Personally I like something like this http://www.xtratime.org/forum/index.php

I just didn't like the layout of the forum. Personally I like something like this http://www.xtratime.org/forum/index.php
    I like this:

* Points at the website you currently have open to view this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I like this:

* Points at the website you currently have open to view this.
    Oh I agree. I think mmochampions forum layout is nice as well (now to get forum tags for their recent posts box on the homepage would be awesome).

Hm. Okay, Yea, I agree the layout is a bit strange. For some reason everything looks slightly too large.

Hm. Okay, Yea, I agree the layout is a bit strange. For some reason everything looks slightly too large.
    hm, did you try ctrl + mousewheel down ?

mmm i take a week vacation and come back and Fencers is a mod? What about Mif? >:O

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    What about Mif? >:O
    haha a forum with Mif as mod would be feared by every wannabe troll, and mod
    I'm all for it

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    haha a forum with Mif as mod would be feared by every wannabe troll, and mod
    I'm all for it
    I can't see it going over any better than the TORtanic boards, to be quite honest.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~