I want a norn eventually, but my norn isn't going to be the hulk. =P

Those fucking neck muscles on the male Norn. Thats why they look so derpy, couldn't tell until I saw one shirtless.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Deleted
    So Norn look stupid without clothing and Charr can..be Charr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    Those fucking neck muscles on the male Norn. Thats why they look so derpy, couldn't tell until I saw one shirtless.

Kinda like the hunchback on the charr. ArenaNet has such an amazing art team for some things...and then there are the player characters.

It's a pity, because charr rarely have that hunchback in any of their concept art and they look so damn awesome.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Deleted
    norn are those ridiculously buffed up body builders who you sometimes see on the internet/television which makes you want to puke

Deleted
    Sylvari

Thin Sylvari look like twigs!

;3

10+ Year Old Account
    Asura boxer shorts are much higher quality than another races underpants. Bookahs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Asura boxer shorts are much higher quality than another races underpants. Bookahs.
    Incoming cash shop item
    Asura exclusive: White with red hearts boxer shorts.
    Cost: Your first born.

Inc QQ thread reaching at least 20 pages

10+ Year Old Account
    This years tradeshow info:
    Some of you have asked which tradeshows ArenaNet will attend this summer, so let me give you an update.

Right now, the entire studio is focused on one thing: the launch of Guild Wars 2 on August 28. As a result, our tradeshow presence this year will be limited.

gamescom (Aug 15-19) - Members of the ArenaNet Community Team will be at gamescom this year, but unlike last year, we will not have a playable demo of Guild Wars 2. Our booth will be a chillout zone—the calm before the storm—so swing by, say hi, and get free drinks.

Gamestop Expo (Aug 29)- We will be at the Gamestop Expo at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX on August 29 from 11:00 – 16:00. We will have 16 Guild Wars 2 demo stations at the show, 8 of which will be on the Alienware Hummer.

PAX (Aug 31-Sep 2) Since PAX Prime takes place the week of launch, we will not be attending PAX this year. But if you are in the Seattle area, we will have a party on Saturday September 1 to celebrate our launch. We’ll have more information at a later date.

It’s a busy summer for us, and although we’d love to go out in force and meet everyone at tradeshows, I hope you’ll agree that our priorities are in order! We’ll see you in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, would be fun to go to that thing that's in San Antonio, but I don't have my own car for usage just yet (insofar as being insured anyways, as we do have a spare massively-sized Ford truck that runs on *shudders* diesel). And more to the point, who in their right mind, out of the people who already own the game and are interested, would go to it? The game would be out for 1 day, 4 days if you count headstart!

It's still highly unlikely that I'll be playing that first week, as I need to get Kitiy situated with her computer upgrade first. I'm about $70-90 short now, thanks to this stupid referee recert clinic costing $80. :<
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-07 at 07:38 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

About the graphics engine (DX11 vs DX9):
    Quote Originally Posted by GW2 Facebook
    For those of you who have been asking about DX11 support for Guild Wars 2, our goal with GW2 has always been to provide a gorgeous fantasy world while at the same time running on a wide range of gaming PCs.

Focusing on DX9 allows us to do this, as it’s a much wider supported graphics API than DX11 is and we wanted our game to reach as many of our fans as possible.

We will be evaluating supporting DX11 post launch. ~RB2

---------- Post added 2012-08-07 at 03:44 PM ----------

And more GW2 on Mars: http://t.co/a2pP2XEa

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

something I'll hate when the game releases, people who make huge toons but forget to adjust head size... (seriously you look silly/handicapped)

That was very disturbing lol

And more GW2 on Mars: http://t.co/a2pP2XEa
    ArenaNet and their jokes, hilarious!

New ~60 MB patch out.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    New ~60 MB patch out.

All these patches, I think we will see a stress test soon...

Hopefully not! I don't want to play more stress tests, just want the game I know I can just skip the stress test but it's hard to resist

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    All these patches, I think we will see a stress test soon...

Hopefully not! I don't want to play more stress tests, just want the game I know I can just skip the stress test but it's hard to resist
    Every little bit helps...except it's hard to be motivated to play much during the stress tests this close to launch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Every little bit helps...except it's hard to be motivated to play much during the stress tests this close to launch
    Idd... i just want the real thing and start making my character real. Not these fake beta-chars :/

I'm debating on going human mesmer instead. Kormir = big lore fan here.

I wonder if the god you were blessed by in your personal story makes an appearance later on...?