Would you folks say the normal -> deluxe upgrade option is 100% for sure? I'm a little worried the FAQ still has no details of how/when this feature will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Would you folks say the normal -> deluxe upgrade option is 100% for sure? I'm a little worried the FAQ still has no details of how/when this feature will be available.
    It will be available at launch, cost will be 2000 gems.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...em-store-items

Aluano: Ah thanks for that, hadn't spotted it.

Is the pre purchase online? I don't have to pick it up right? Just making sure.

here's an interesting question: (one I think only mods could answer).

Is this thread going to remain open once GW2 goes live? it would be nice if it did. A sort of "general chat" related to GW2, and to avoid opening up a thread for just a teeny-tiny question. It would serve as a place to share impressions, and overall chat.

So, is it going to remain open? or will it suffer the same fate as the SWTOR general thread which got closed after the game went live?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    here's an interesting question: (one I think only mods could answer).

Is this thread going to remain open once GW2 goes live? it would be nice if it did. A sort of "general chat" related to GW2, and to avoid opening up a thread for just a teeny-tiny question. It would serve as a place to share impressions, and overall chat.

So, is it going to remain open? or will it suffer the same fate as the SWTOR general thread which got closed after the game went live?
    We talked about closing it. But the thread has developed it's own little "topic of the day" culture. It's nice and catches a lot of stuff that might not fit neatly elsewhere.

Never know how things change over time though. No plans to close currently.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-18 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Is the pre purchase online? I don't have to pick it up right? Just making sure.
    Pretty sure you can pre-purchase online @ guildwars2.com
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    I really felt bad for this guy :P

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 12:47 AM ----------

Another "teaser" picture at facebook :P

just something thats bugs me every time i click on my Guild wars 2 starter is that a pop up permission from windows 7 comes up and i have to confirm it.
    right now i don't have the problem and am hoping it is gone since last stress test, however does anyone here had the same problem? or will it disappear when the game releases?

Today I learned you can report your own post.

I was on it before the report was sent through. Thanks for your diligence! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Today I learned you can report your own post.
    So it was a very productive day, yes?

Deleted
    It is 3AM, who needs sleep anyways... >_>

Just because it is so late, here are some norns that may have problems to follow given tasks:

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BAHAHAHAHA omg that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    just something thats bugs me every time i click on my Guild wars 2 starter is that a pop up permission from windows 7 comes up and i have to confirm it.
    right now i don't have the problem and am hoping it is gone since last stress test, however does anyone here had the same problem? or will it disappear when the game releases?
    I get that every time, and I still get it

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    It is 3AM, who needs sleep anyways... >_>

Just because it is so late, here are some norns that may have problems to follow given tasks:
    Well.. female norn are fairly well endowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    You people aren't used to that? I set my games to administrator, so I get that pop-up no matter what.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    Disable UAC.

So are you all ready for the slowest week ever?

Quote Originally Posted by bstap04 View Post
    So are you all ready for the slowest week ever?
    It already feels slow. ;_;