Quote Originally Posted by bstap04 View Post
    So are you all ready for the slowest week ever?
    Hibernation should be a valid option.

Quick question:
    If guesting is unactivated, can you still send items by mail to someone else on another server ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Hibernation should be a valid option.
    It is for me

ZZZzzzzz

Well. 5 days and 21hours is going by pretty good. But no matter how fast it's going it sure isn't going fast enough!

I feel like sleeping juuuust to go quicker lol. Hmmm sleeping pills. :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    I know CE boxes are to be picked up after game-launch, but does that mean that us who pre-purchased have to wait for the game to launch on the 28th before getting it or can we get it on the 25th? (I dont know if the stores are open on Saturday in your country, but in mine they are.)
    If you pre-purchased the CE box, first you get an empty box with just a registeration code to activate your game, download it and play. Then you need to go back to the shop after launch with the voucher to pick up the big box.
    Everything is written on it.

Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    just something thats bugs me every time i click on my Guild wars 2 starter is that a pop up permission from windows 7 comes up and i have to confirm it.
    right now i don't have the problem and am hoping it is gone since last stress test, however does anyone here had the same problem? or will it disappear when the game releases?
    Right-click on your GW2.exe or shortcut and check the Run as administrator box in the Compatibility tab.

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    I really felt bad for this guy :P

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 12:47 AM ----------

Another "teaser" picture at facebook :P

using a greatsword as mesmer in PvP instead of Staff will kill you, number 2 on staff, gets you teleported even when immobilzed, and he has no stun breakers ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    I use GS and staff, personally with at least two ways to stealth. GS has a ton of options, and is great for when the staff is on CD and when I want to have a little more mobility than the staff provides. Yes, staff 2 has teleport, but the staff itself requires some pick-up time to really become amazing while the GS can do good damage right off the bat and also has good pot shot potential.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

So...little...time...remaining...

Friday i will be going to bed super early, so i can wake up 5 am just to play GW2 <3 Already told everyone that i will dissapear from this world that weekend so its no use trying to contact me. My god, the two most glorious days ever. Though....the fact that school starts monday doesnt help anything ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Well. 5 days and 21hours is going by pretty good. But no matter how fast it's going it sure isn't going fast enough!

I feel like sleeping juuuust to go quicker lol. Hmmm sleeping pills. :O
    =( It almost kills me that I wont be able to join the game on launch. Having to wait 2 months till I can play wow again, 3 months till I can play GW2, and 4 months till I can Play SWTOR is pretty bad.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am only able play the 27th. Damnit.

Deleted
    For me this is going to be one busy week, one of the busiest i had in a long time so no worries that it won´t fly past very fast and we will have our weekend of awesomeness

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding guild names/guild tags:

When do people actually see your guild name? It's only the tag that appears above your head when you're out in the world, so when is the guild name seen by people outside the guild?

I've another guild question. Are guilds limited to the server they were created on? For example if I guest on another server on a regular basis to play with friends, can I be in their guild, even if I jump back to my original server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    For me this is going to be one busy week, one of the busiest i had in a long time so no worries that it won´t fly past very fast and we will have our weekend of awesomeness
    I will have something to do on the 23rd, but nothing after or before that til the 29th unless my fiancee and her friend wants to go shopping before the 25th. So this might be a long week for me.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    I will have something to do on the 23rd, but nothing after or before that til the 29th unless my fiancee and her friend wants to go shopping before the 25th. So this might be a long week for me.
    Well on the 23th there only 2 days left! for us that pre-purchased ^_^ (6 days today yay)

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I've another guild question. Are guilds limited to the server they were created on? For example if I guest on another server on a regular basis to play with friends, can I be in their guild, even if I jump back to my original server?
    You can be in different guilds from any server

Deleted
    I'm surprised as to why I haven't seen any TV commercials, or in fact any commercials at all from GW2. Will they start showing up next week? Or am I just completely blind and they're just everywhere without me knowing.

I don't think there will be any TV ads for GW2. ArenaNet is big on social networking and the associated mediums involved with that. I imagine it is much more cost effective for them to market the game that way then through the traditional avenues.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2012-08-19 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    I'm surprised as to why I haven't seen any TV commercials, or in fact any commercials at all from GW2. Will they start showing up next week? Or am I just completely blind and they're just everywhere without me knowing.
    They may have commercials, may not. GW2 isn't a big budget AAA game like WoW or SWTOR. It's not low budget either by any means, it's just not as high as WoW or SWTOR.
    Last edited by Delias; 2012-08-19 at 03:02 PM.