Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    haha, not at all really, i disliked them in Gw1, and in Gw2.
    Nya >_<

My charr is gonna leave scratch marks on you if we meet in WvWvW (and since she's gonna be a thief, you wont even see her coming)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    New video for the Twilight Arbor dungeon from PC Gamer

Done... Now what? >.<

New video for the Twilight Arbor dungeon from PC Gamer
    o_O that one actually looked nice.

Don't get this the wrong way, but the only other video I saw about a dungeon (Ascalonian catacombs) was quite boring, and didn't impressed me in the least.

Well, consider me impressed now. Its official.

snip
    Oh great Shamanic, thank you for blessing me with a new video.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have to read one more Wow fans post saying that GW2 fans claim GW2 is a "wow killer"....

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    If I have to read one more Wow fans post saying that GW2 fans claim GW2 is a "wow killer"....
    That term is more used by WoW fans then the anti-WoW youtube community. "New mmo? Bet their fans think of it as the next WoW killer and the holy grail of messiah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    To be honest, that kind of people is not a real representative of what most wow fans are. Just as I'm sure the more "rabid" supporters of GW2 are not really a real representative of what most of the fans in the game are.

Sadly, the people that leave the worst impression are the ones we tend to remember the most, so if out of 50 people you meet 5 jerks, unfortunately, the ones you'll remember the most will be the jerks =(

happens to us all. And that post by that fellow was a very weak attempt of trolling. Man, true trolling is a lost art.

THIS is how you troll someone, just watch:

*snip*

(Warning: Watch the ENTIRE video, because the punch-line at the end CHANGES EVERYTHING. I went from "yuck, this guy is sick" to "well played good sir, well played")

o_O I made a post about trolling and this is my #666 post. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Let's not give others tips on how to troll : ) -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-20 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Nya >_<

My charr is gonna leave scratch marks on you if we meet in WvWvW (and since she's gonna be a thief, you wont even see her coming)
    I am a mesmer, i'll be stealthy and Moa'ing you then :P

To be fair I read a lot of "GW2 will kill this game" posts in many other non-WoW related mmo forums.
    Often from really disgusting crowd.
    Sadly it seems that there are many people who truly think GW2 is the next MMO-saint and have nothing better to do then bashing anything else.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    (Warning: Watch the ENTIRE video, because the punch-line at the end CHANGES EVERYTHING. I went from "yuck, this guy is sick" to "well played good sir, well played")

o_O I made a post about trolling and this is my #666 post. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHH !
    i cant stop laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thx for sharing m8 :P

Deleted
    I THINK NOT!
    hahahah, that one was really good indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    To be fair I read a lot of "GW2 will kill this game" posts in many other non-WoW related mmo forums.
    Often from really disgusting crowd.
    Sadly it seems that there are many people who truly think GW2 is the next MMO-saint and have nothing better to do then bashing anything else.
    This is true, I've seen the same on the SWTOR forums, players throwing lots of bile about how GW2 is gonna be the final nail in the coffin for SWTOR. Like I said, you find people like this in almost every game (be it Rift, Tera, Wow, SWTOR, GW2, LoL, Aion, Lineage II, it doesn't matter, if it has a forum, people will say stupid things in it) It just goes to show that this is the internet, and that the G.I.F.T theory still holds true.

Urgh, people are dumb when they say "X will kill Y" can't we just say, "hey i enjoy this game, and you enjoy that game, let's just have fun in our respective game".

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgh, people are dumb when they say "X will kill Y" can't we just say, "hey i enjoy this game, and you enjoy that game, let's just have fun in our respective game".
    Never! Football teaches us not to be friendly with the competition! /foamfinger
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

OR alternatively, what I say: "Hey, I enjoy THIS game, and I also enjoy THAT game, so lemme have fun playing both, and stop trying to make me hate one or the other"

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    hahahah, that one was really good indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plzbegentle View Post
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHH !
    i cant stop laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thx for sharing m8 :P
    I live to serve (*^_^*)
    Last edited by Derah; 2012-08-20 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Never! Football teaches us not to be friendly with the competition! /foamfinger
    Well actually yeah that might be true, fairplay is still a major thing in football, even if they are competition.

OR alternatively, what I say: "Hey, I enjoy THIS game, and I also enjoy THAT game, so lemme have fun playing both, and stop trying to make me hate one or the other"
    I live to serve (*^_^*)
    hmmm, i guess so too, but not every one can afford 2 games (time or money) so then they have to say "my game is superior" and try to convince the other,

10+ Year Old Account
    Well actually yeah that might be true, fairplay is still a major thing in football, even if they are competition.
    Have you seen how ridiculous college football fans can be when they encounter fans of a rival team?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it's "Guild Wars 2 Week" at PC Gamer
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/08/20/we...d-wars-2-week/

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Have you seen how ridiculous college football fans can be when they encounter fans of a rival team?
    Yeah, 1 i was talking about the players and 2 i mean the "real" football, what you call soccer over there.

The fans for both soccer and football aren't what one should rely on.

but i agree there's not much "love" between 2 rival clubs, i know this personally, i hate my rival club with a passion, and love my club with a passion.

So i went to the local gamestop today. Right behind that dude was tons of CE's waiting for me to jump on them and violate them, BUT...that bald headed gamer didnt give my CE box to me, saying i should come back 28th august ;( Oh well, what matters is that they have it ready and i can play on the 25th