as long as I get one certain name im good if I don't get the others.. ive always use this name for MMOs

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    I don't have a computer at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I don't have a computer at work?
    hm no laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    hm no laptop?
    Uhh, technically I have an old laptop, but I'm not bringing it to work just to save a name. As I said, I already have someone else saving it for me if I can't do it.

That last stress test was with the live build. A few people ran to the high level areas as level 2 or 3 before everything went down. Here's the Reddit link and a pic of Frostgorge Sound (level 70 area).

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2012-08-23 at 05:52 AM.

Looks like the Kodan cities are back.

Awesome...that's always been one of my favourite pieces of concept art

Can't wait for the game to come out, 2 days
    Last edited by Salech; 2012-08-23 at 06:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This time on Saturday, I'll be playing my thief!

Deleted
    Less than 48 hours.

Also, laughs were had at the discounts for WoW and Tera.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Less than 48 hours.

Also, laughs were had at the discounts for WoW and Tera.
    Yeah LOL. Interesting time to have a weekend sale! I guess wow kinda makes sense since MoP pre-patch is being released in less than a week

Deleted
    It's so soon you can smell it! Will take some time to do that char creation. I havent decided on name either, will be something cute and annoying since all my clones will have that name =) Imagine all those cutness-afraid people getting attacked by a storm of pink asura clones with a overly cute name? In their faces! ;P

Deleted
    I'm shufflin already....

Deleted
    I'm pretty excited for the release this weekend, since the first open beta i was a bit dubious about the whole game, but i've come around. However, I will not be able to play on the 25th as I'm actually moving down to my boyfriends so I've asked a good friend to reserve my name for me on the saturday morning. :<qq

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    That last stress test was with the live build. A few people ran to the high level areas as level 2 or 3 before everything went down. Here's the Reddit link and a pic of Frostgorge Sound (level 70 area).
    That zone looks amazing..That concept art as well. Oh dear I can´t believe it this time on Saturday we will all be playing!

Deleted
    I have a list of five high-value names I want to reserve, with twelve backup names.

Names r srs bsns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Iceberg city, awesome. Gonna get all the sleep I can get in Thursday. Wake up Friday, go to work at 2, get off at 10, and I plan on staying up for pretty much the entire weekend. Will have at least 2 "Redlines" on stand by. (One of, if not, the most powerful Energy Drink available.) Shit kept me up for 15 hours, and it was amazing. Highly recommend it if you plan on doing the same(unless you're under 18/have heart problems), far more effective than things like RedBull, 5 hour energy, or just plain ol coffee. Got a pretty nice taste, too.

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 09:03 AM ----------

I have a list of five high-value names I want to reserve, with twelve backup names.

Names r srs bsns.
    They are, especially in a game we plan on playing for a very long time.

Names r srs bsns.
    5 high value with 2 of those saved through GW1, endless backups. I'd REALLY rather I did not lose 2 of those 3, though.

Deleted

Names r srs bsns.
    indeed they are, why can't my boyfriend stop making fun of me because I think names are important?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    5 high value with 2 of those saved through GW1, endless backups. I'd REALLY rather I did not lose 2 of those 3, though.
    Yeah, I also have one (on top of my seventeen) reserved in GW1. Stupid system not letting me reserve one-word names...

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    indeed they are, why can't my boyfriend stop making fun of me because I think names are important?!
    Break up with him - that'll teach him the importance of names! :P

I'm currently accepting applications, and I make great toast. *wink*