Error 42 on Character Creation, and I don't think it's caused by those things, what to dooo?

Error when trying to sign. HUEHUEHUE......................

GIMME GW2 ANET!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Was reserving names, DC'd and now I can't login. Wouldn't mind but my mates are waiting for me!

Login server down, im on the last screen of character creation too... nooooo

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I set up our guild, they took my 1 silver and then, and then.... I'm in limbo. Nooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I hate you all
    I hate you all even moar! All of ya playing GW2 while I'm here stuck NOT playing it for the next 2 months or so.

No I dont :P Just kidding

And so, a new legend begins. Good luck GW2, may you leave your mark on the world, I wish you all the best Anet. Don't screw this up, so many other great companies before you have done it already T_T *coughbiowarecough*

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I hate you all even moar! All of ya playing GW2 while I'm here stuck NOT playing it for the next 2 months or so.

No I dont :P Just kidding

And so, a new legend begins. Good luck GW2, may you leave your mark on the world, I wish you all the best Anet. Don't screw this up, so many other great companies before you have done it already T_T *coughbiowarecough*
    I'm not playing either, lets cuddle.

I'm not playing either, lets cuddle.
    Oh so beautiful....25 players, no lag, just killed flame shaman. Lovely indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    So how do we get access to HoM? Yes, i've linked my GW1 and GW2 accounts and if i remember correctly i should have gotten a portal stone which sends me to HoM, but nope?
    Someone on this realm said something about "Hooligan's Route", but I can't find out where it's at. (The only website with a link for it I've found is down).

"New character limit exceeded." meh

Are names server-wide or world-wide anyway?
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    Error 42 is the new error 37 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    "New character limit exceeded." meh

Are names server-wide or world-wide anyway?

World wide/global.

also damn it, now "Azzer" is probably taken, but if "Salech" is taken i will be utmost surprised as it's a very rare last name from my family.
    Last edited by Salech; 2012-08-25 at 05:12 AM.

Are guild names / tags unique?

Oh so beautiful....25 players, no lag, just killed flame shaman. Lovely indeed.
    What's your point?

What's your point?

that he got in?, i think that's his point, and he is teasing us with it.

I hope the EU servers gets up soon also, i wanna play so much.

What's your point?
    No point, just a good feeling being able to play you know.

Just kidding with you, not that type of a douchebag. Look at it on the bright side, we were all not supposed to play before 1 hour and 45 min.

No point, just a good feeling being able to play you know.

Just kidding with you, not that type of a douchebag. Look at it on the bright side, we were all not supposed to play before 1 hour and 45 min.
    Oh sorry, I'm pretty jaded and butthurt right now. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Just found it:
    For those of you who want your HoM gear, go to Lion's Arch, and in the top left corner, go the the karma vendor there. Has a HoM Teleporter stone you can get (it's free).

Though I didn't know the legacy gear was just gonna be transmog stuff, but I'm perfectly ok with that.

was only able to get one of the names I wanted.. but it was the most important to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Blargh. Of course my computer starts fritzing out even more right as the game launches, forcing me to re-download the whole thing. I really hope my RAM isn't my only problem here...

...and I hope even more that no one steals that one name until I can actually get in...

Last edited by Milanor; 2012-08-25 at 05:29 AM.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.