Deleted
    im shocked :O

for some reason its growing on me, i really disliked the BWE's 2 and 3 mebbe its because im in some overflow instance and everythings not a huge zergfest that its not too bad

15+ Year Old Account
    100% completed queensdale, woot, now if only it'd let me log back in, anyone else get the error?

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    100% completed queensdale, woot, now if only it'd let me log back in, anyone else get the error?

Yup, they're working on the login issues right now.

The game is good, but i would be nice if i could login :P

It would also be great if the game didn't melt the CPU.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

The game is pretty fun, if only my entire party of 4 wasn't put on 4 DIFFERENT overflow servers.

Deleted
    O.o was leveling around and suddenly got an ''incorrect password'' message and game shut down, sup with that? random error?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rather View Post
    O.o was leveling around and suddenly got an ''incorrect password'' message and game shut down, sup with that? random error?
    Just got the same, assume auth server or something crashed

ETA: Yep they are aware of it, posted on twitter 9 misn ago
    The errors related with firewall/conectivity are still being investigated by our teams. We will give you more info as soon as we get it. ^DO
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-08-25 at 11:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I overslept a few hours, but it doesn't look like I missed out on much with all those server errors.

10+ Year Old Account
    The server problems just started. I'd been playing 7 hours uninterrupted albeit with a little lag.

I had issues with the fact that when I click on a spell, it would cast two auto-attacks (1) instead, and drop the spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I had issues with the fact that when I click on a spell, it would cast two auto-attacks (1) instead, and drop the spell.
    Or for me it would not cast at all and I would continue to auto-attack until I got killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    The server problems just started. I'd been playing 7 hours uninterrupted albeit with a little lag.
    Yep, have been on since the 3 hr early access (which was 2pm for me , and only got booted at 9:03pm)think thats pretty damn good actually!

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    yeah i do. i got booted out and cant log in now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawxey View Post
    The game is pretty fun, if only my entire party of 4 wasn't put on 4 DIFFERENT overflow servers.
    If that does happen then you just need to right click their name and choose to join the same server as them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yowser View Post
    If that does happen then you just need to right click their name and choose to join the same server as them.
    And then you get a network error that doesn't allow you to join them. :|

I heard a rumor that server transferring is free for a period of time. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by captainsoul View Post
    I heard a rumor that server transferring is free for a period of time. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
    Yes, free transfers for the first seven days. Confirmed in blog nets previously in the week and on twitter this morning.

Deleted
    first week is free

Yup, it's true. You will be able to transfer for free for the first 7 days.

So, what are we gonna go while we wait?,