I seem to be stuck in a bugged quest, it keeps saying Travel to Lion's Arch even when I entered the instanced area (http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...F0100D09E6D73/), but there's absolutely nothing to do in there, no quest marker even, and the quest doesn't update the step.

A friend of mine says im supposed to talk to Logan, but he will only greet me.

Known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

edit: I'm a human engi, if that matters. Quest is Stealing secrets.
    Last edited by Nebthet; 2012-08-27 at 11:00 AM.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    Oh man, Skritt have the cutest voiceover ever I think. And how their cities/villages are named...hilarious

Deleted
    "Event failed your contribution Gold"
    Thanks arena net, i was trying my best not to contribute to the failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    I seem to be stuck in a bugged quest, it keeps saying Travel to Lion's Arch even when I entered the instanced area (http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...F0100D09E6D73/), but there's absolutely nothing to do in there, no quest marker even, and the quest doesn't update the step.

A friend of mine says im supposed to talk to Logan, but he will only greet me.

Known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

edit: I'm a human engi, if that matters. Quest is Stealing secrets.
    Is that the one where you go with him to meet Caithe? Mine worked fine for me, I believe. Either I talked to him or I just stood around and a cut scene happened.

Deleted
    question: how do i remove someone from my contact list, lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    question: how do i remove someone from my contact list, lol?
    Try right clicking them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Try right clicking them.
    if only it would have worked
    Edit works when im out of WvWvW or wtf its called
    Last edited by mmoc15645c0f5b; 2012-08-27 at 03:35 PM.

can someone explain me how I get the extra stats/abilities?Do I need to put up runes like gems in wow or is it a set bonus and need to find the second part to get the bonus?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post

can someone explain me how I get the extra stats/abilities?Do I need to put up runes like gems in wow or is it a set bonus and need to find the second part to get the bonus?
    It's a set bonus, when you have (#) equipped you get all the bonuses up to that #

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

I really wish helms like hoods hid Charr ears. The horn clipping I can live with, because a Charr prolly would cut holes so they could fit their horns, but dat ear clipping. I seriously think I'll reroll my Necro as human (only reason I chose Charr was because the human starting event was looping over and over for me).

I need the trading post QQ

And is AC broken ? Cant get in

Can you trade in the game without the post ? Is there a cash on delivery system ?
    Last edited by rezoacken; 2012-08-27 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I really wish helms like hoods hid Charr ears. The horn clipping I can live with, because a Charr prolly would cut holes so they could fit their horns, but dat ear clipping. I seriously think I'll reroll my Necro as human (only reason I chose Charr was because the human starting event was looping over and over for me).
    Ears going through the hood is kinda weird. Could always post on the forums about it and see if they'd be willing to deal with it.

Personally, I look at it as the Charr having slits in the side of the hood, where his horns and ears are, specifically for his horns. Cutting a perfectly-sized hole for the horns is impossible. I imagine that slit allows the ears to go through.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-27 at 04:56 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    It's a set bonus, when you have (#) equipped you get all the bonuses up to that #
    Thank you
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Ears going through the hood is kinda weird. Could always post on the forums about it and see if they'd be willing to deal with it.

Personally, I look at it as the Charr having slits in the side of the hood, where his horns and ears are, specifically for his horns. Cutting a perfectly-sized hole for the horns is impossible. I imagine that slit allows the ears to go through.
    I'll definitely try taking some screen shots and posting it on the forums. With the horns it's fine because they're static, but since the ears move it just makes the clipping worse for me.

Ok, can some one shed som light on this, my warrior in GW is called Mc Wizzy, (That's Em See, not mac), however, Wizzy seems to be an illegal name to use, does it mean something in english that i am not aware of?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Ok, can some one shed som light on this, my warrior in GW is called Mc Wizzy, (That's Em See, not mac), however, Wizzy seems to be an illegal name to use, does it mean something in english that i am not aware of?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wizzy

Apparently it does, although I've never heard of it either :/

By the way, when the guilds are less buggy I would like an invite too I'll whisper someone by then, but I'll leave my name too just in case: Rhidios.9612
    Last edited by mmoc9af7e888b5; 2012-08-27 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    There are plenty of illegal names I've heard. And I think it's stupid... I've never head of Wizzy and it sounds like common name.

Also - any chances to win gw2 copy somewhere yet? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rhidios View Post
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wizzy

Apparently it does, although I've never heard of it either :/

By the way, when the guilds are less buggy I would like an invite too I'll whisper someone by then, but I'll leave my name too just in case: Rhidios.9612

Omg, did not know it meant that at all! very few people do i think... and it's on my football shirt too, haha nice.

Thank you for the answer, well if you see me ingame, just whisper and i'll invite you, i don't mind trying a bunch of times, i'm online in around 15-20 min, name is Azzer The Womanizer (not after Britney Spears!)

I agree roudene, who on earth knew what Wizzy meant?.:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anybody point me in the right direction for where the NPCs that reset traits for you are located? Or at least what they're named?

Is it my trainer, or is there a certain icon associated with it?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Can anybody point me in the right direction for where the NPCs that reset traits for you are located? Or at least what they're named?

Is it my trainer, or is there a certain icon associated with it?
    There is one right outside Divinity"s Reach(so I assume other cities too), near the Trait Manual merchant. The icon is the same as the Trait Manual merchant.