10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, trading post is kinda up.

I can't sell anything but I can buy stuff.

When you buy stuff, your money goes through, but your item doesn't show up on the pick up tab.

Deleted
    Anyone else dissapointed with Zhaitan fight? And that fast 100% World Completion...

Deleted
    Is it just me that can't login?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Is it just me that can't login?
    Nope. I'm getting Error Code: 42:0:9001:3927 this morning since the client updated. Haven't been able to log in yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatking View Post
    Nope. I'm getting Error Code: 42:0:9001:3927 this morning since the client updated. Haven't been able to log in yet
    Oh it's up again. For me at least.

Speaking of nothing; I just changed my home world but it still says I'm at the old home world. Is it lag/bug or did it not change world?
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2012-09-01 at 10:21 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Still a very stable launch compared to many other MMO's that came out recently, a few bugs here and there, some game changing for some, but overall very good.
    I'd still put Rift and TSW up there as the best. SWTOR was also pretty good - the only issue I had with SWTOR was queue time during peak hour.

Just a quick question, does anyone know how to start the ''Secrets in the Swamp'' meta event in Queensdale?
    Last edited by Crusch; 2012-09-01 at 01:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any idea where I can farm "Bone"? I can't seem to find a good resources site that lists creatures that drop specific stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Any idea where I can farm "Bone"? I can't seem to find a good resources site that lists creatures that drop specific stuff.
    I have not found one that is very complete or accurate. Then again the drop rate is pretty frustrating for craftables. It also seems to vary a lot. I did find a spot for Small Venom Sacs, the spiders southeast of Lionsbridge Expanse, but the next day I came back and the drop rate was just as bad as everywhere else again.

Curse You RNG!
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2012-09-01 at 02:07 PM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    I have not found one that is very complete or accurate. Then again the drop rate is pretty frustrating for craftables. It also seems to vary a lot. I did find a spot for Small Venom Sacs, the spiders southeast of Lionsbridge Expanse, but the next day I came back and the drop rate was just as bad as everywhere else again.

Curse You RNG!
    I'm not as sure about the dropped craftable items but for farming herb locations I've found there are areas you can find which supply 'fields' of a specific type of item. Two in particular is the potato cul-de-sac in Wayfarer Foothills that has jotun and the other is a strawberry patch that I can't remember if it's in the Asura starting zone or the Sylvari.

With these fields I've noticed you must wait a few days before you go back to farm them or they will stay phased out for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    I'm not as sure about the dropped craftable items but for farming herb locations I've found there are areas you can find which supply 'fields' of a specific type of item. Two in particular is the potato cul-de-sac in Wayfarer Foothills that has jotun and the other is a strawberry patch that I can't remember if it's in the Asura starting zone or the Sylvari.

With these fields I've noticed you must wait a few days before you go back to farm them or they will stay phased out for you.
    I do love how the harvestables are instanced. Arena Net wiped out node-ninjas in one fell swoop.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm going to guess grawl or jotun, but I can't back up my guess with knowledge.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    I bought the books today, after a week of playing FAR too much GW2 I'm going to chill tonight and try and catch up on some lore.. I possibly should have done it earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well reached level 80 today and like every other MMO when i reach the level cap i get instantly bored

Can't be bothered to get crafting up to create my weapons/armor because grinding the mats like Blood annoy me. Don't even feel like creating any alts, i do fancy playing some WvW but you never know how long your going to be in the queue for. Guess i'll give the game a rest and come back to it in a month or two.

So...am i the only getting error 9? Says there is no event going on or i'm not authorized to participate?

Got message in game that ANET is doing maintenance.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Got message in game that ANET is doing maintenance.
    Hmmm, i'll check after 1 hour then.

I'm a GW2fanboy deluxe but even I'm beginning to get annoyed with TP being down and other issues. (wvwvw rollbacks I'm looking at you...)

i was wondering has any1 else september monthly ach reset yesterday like it was ment to mine is still 100% from Aug :S and today is my last day off so i was wondering if this was a bug that i should report or just wait untill the end of the month for it to reset i am not sure when the resetdate is anyway
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

Deleted
    I would loove more dungeon guides and that sort of thing, both story mode and explorable mode. Anyone know where I can find any good ones?