Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Wait, so this awsome zone you were talking about was the 70-75 orr zone and you have yet to explore the 75-80 and the 80 orr zone?
    Nope, I haven't even touched the 75-80 or straight 80 zone yet. I'm very much in the mindset of 'I must confidently clear a zone' before moving on, and this includes not simply 100% on the map, but doing the big, significant events, exploring all its nooks and crannies... and I'll probably come back to do those events again, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Nope, I haven't even touched the 75-80 or straight 80 zone yet. I'm very much in the mindset of 'I must confidently clear a zone' before moving on, and this includes not simply 100% on the map, but doing the big, significant events, exploring all its nooks and crannies... and I'll probably come back to do those events again, too.
    That sounds awsome. I have to complete the zone 100% before moving on. When i was in Blazeridge i just wasted 6 hours just to kill The Shatterer two more times before moving on. Yea i lvl super slow, but hey, i like it that way.

Side note: Crafting give extremely much exp. It's like, you get good rewards and good exp. Wish i didn't sell all those copper ores...

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I found a second jumping puzzle in Caledon Forest. The one with all the lava caves.

Got to the end, and uh... I can't get through the force field to the splendid chest. :<
    There's four inactive security golems, and nothing to interact with!
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-04 at 07:27 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a little control center around a small corner next to the entrance up there. Hit that.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    There is a little control center around a small corner next to the entrance up there. Hit that.
    Told ya, I can't!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Honestly, I'm kind of pissed that they haven't freed up all the reserved names yet. I know for a fact that the name I want is not taken, but is still reserved, via a couple of small factoids I've found through testing.

Firstly: I can't add the name to my friends list.
    Secondly: Trying to create the name of one of my girlfriend's characters, who was also reserved by GW1, but has already been made into a character, causes me to get the prompt "That name is already in use" instead of "That name was reserved by a GW1 account"
    Been doing the same with a name that clearly isn't being used, using the same techniques to confirm. They told us 1 day after launch lawl... I'm assuming due to all the other issues they have their people working on (coughcoughtradingpostcoughcough) they just haven't bothered. I even submitted a ticket and I'm pretty sure they just ignored/deleted it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They also said "after we answer all the support tickets" but they don't seem to realize that there will never be an end to the support tickets. Blizz GMs literally never have an empty inbox (all e-mails sent to their support, btw, is a single e-mail inbox that all GMs access for responding to e-mails). And the only time Blizz GMs completely clear out the ticket queue is during the weekly Tuesday maintenance, simply because nobody can be online to submit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    That sounds awsome. I have to complete the zone 100% before moving on. When i was in Blazeridge i just wasted 6 hours just to kill The Shatterer two more times before moving on. Yea i lvl super slow, but hey, i like it that way.

Side note: Crafting give extremely much exp. It's like, you get good rewards and good exp. Wish i didn't sell all those copper ores...
    All 3 zones in Orr are awesome... my only complaint is:

Risen

Risen everywhere

You'll knock out all your daily achievements and then look at the enemy types killed... 3/15 lol

and temporarily also:

Bugged DEs

Bugged DEs everywhere

Deleted
    At first I hadn't noticed bug that people are always complaining about but my necro is pretty damn bugged atm, which is a shame because I can't fully try out a build I want that focuses around death shroud, and the main bug is a 2-3 second lag when entering death shroud, but nobody else seems to have this according to google, has anyone experienced it? Should I try a clean reinstall over the weekend?

Mists pvp is also pretty laggy, makes it hard to play, and very frustrating when you lag only to come back downed

Deleted
    Are Guild Emblems bugged? No matter what I click, I only get the brownish background and when I accept, there is no emblem in the guild interface. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    All 3 zones in Orr are awesome... my only complaint is:

Risen

Risen everywhere

You'll knock out all your daily achievements and then look at the enemy types killed... 3/15 lol

and temporarily also:

Bugged DEs

Bugged DEs everywhere
    Haha guessed that the higher lvl i got the more bugs i would find. After all, they didn't have as many people testing higher zones as they had people testing lower lvl zones.

Just lvling slow so i can enjoy it to the fullest. Love the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    Every time i go underwater to do any heart, i realize: "I FUCKIN HATE THIS"
    I feel the same way, the worst was using trident, it does sooo little damage it was so annoying, I had to switch to harpoon.

Are you using small scaled interface? I found that that screws up the TP font...and reported it day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    My guess is that you must pvp a lot.
    Isn't that one of the Charr culture armors? In that case you would need to role a heavy armor Charr prof and level on up.

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 04:30 PM ----------

18c for Copper! Noooooooooo!

Its still going to be hours before I can get on.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post

18c for Copper! Noooooooooo!

Its still going to be hours before I can get on.
    Seller's market (=

Also, let me say I haven't had such fun with world bosses in a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Are you using small scaled interface? I found that that screws up the TP font...and reported it day 1.
    Thanks mang.Turns out I was on small.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I feel the same way, the worst was using trident, it does sooo little damage it was so annoying, I had to switch to harpoon.
    If you can, try the spear.
    Never gonna stop spinning around!

On the wholeI enjoy underwater combat but that might just be me. Warriors don't exactly have exciting abilities but I am enjoying the combat nonetheless.

Alright, now the shatterer keeps fucking up my audio.And regardless of how hard I try I always get a bronze. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Unhappy.

He's got some nice ideas in there, though.