nice thread here. can't process all the info but very informative indeed.

I have a mount!

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I'd still hit it.

I haven't seen that before, I loved it though. I wonder if there's anyone out there who liked Kormir?
    Nope. She's about as bad as Logan. Useless character and a horrible, undeserving goddess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Well, she's a god damn plant?
    Is there something wrong with dendrophilia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Is there something wrong with dendrophilia?
    ಠ_ಠ

Also, Sylvari don't have sex and have no breasts. Though I guess Rule 34 is universal.. maybe go ask /b/.

ಠ_ಠ

Also, Sylvari don't have sex and have no breasts. Though I guess Rule 34 is universal.. maybe go ask /b/.
    They have sex. Lots of sex. Orgies probably. Sap orgies. There's four sylvari around a hammock at the top of some bar in The Grove. It doesn't get kinkier than that.
    They just don't make babies. And breasts aren't needed for sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Sylvari don't have sex and have no breasts.
    There's a difference between the inability to reproduce, and not having sex.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sylvari

Their "gender" is selected by the Pale Tree prior to emergence and is distinguished by the same features as human genders;[3] while sylvari can and do have sex, it is not for reproduction as sylvari can only be born from the Pale Tree.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    There's a difference between the inability to reproduce, and not having sex.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sylvari
    I.. think that this is just the point where I back out of this... slowly..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Trying to find a way to purchase the game digitally for my brother, but all the non deluxe editions seem to be sold out, any advice?
    I just bought the deluxe edition yesterday (I know its 10 days later) so they have it now

What's with Zojja anyways? She was my number 1 favorite until the writers decided to go full retard and made her a whiny bit**. I somehow think that they had different people write different segments. The one who wrote the Asura starting story had nothing to do with the guy who messed up everything and completely destroyed any "story" this game could've had after Claw Island.
    I haven't done an Asura that late into the game, but Zojja being a bitch is pretty fitting with Asura characters. Snaff is the exception, not the rule, for how they treat outside races. Zojja was looking up to him, and how to take his guidance, when a fucking Bookah, the leader of her mismatched interracial dysfunctional "krewe" says "Even without Logan, we can still do this", and is the reason Snaff died.

Asura don't like other races anymore than Ebonhawke like the Iron Legion. They may have mutual goals at the moment, and be forced to share tight living arrangements, but they don't really think of the others as equals. Not in the least.

Well, she's a god damn plant?
    There's actually a bit of R34 Sylvari out there. It's just, none of it's actually Caithe.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Does anyone know if its possible to get items with healing, vitality and toughness on them?

Oh and am I bugging out or did they really increase the maximum camera zoom out today?
    Last edited by mmocaa84e3d5fa; 2012-09-18 at 12:36 AM.

Love the game but heres a bit of a rant:

I love the daily achieves I think thats a great idea and try to get them done every day for the rewards. With that said, as usual I sit here with everything done but 2/5 events. I run around for a half hour looking for events. Some are bugged, some that im used to seeing just aren't up, others pop up but they contest the teleporter and by the time i tele to the next closest one and run over, events over.

Has anyone found a good solution to this? Frustrating at 1:30am when I want to go to bed and I can't find an event to save my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post

I love the daily achieves I think thats a great idea and try to get them done every day for the rewards. With that said, as usual I sit here with everything done but 2/5 events. I run around for a half hour looking for events. Some are bugged, some that im used to seeing just aren't up, others pop up but they contest the teleporter and by the time i tele to the next closest one and run over, events over.

Has anyone found a good solution to this? Frustrating at 1:30am when I want to go to bed and I can't find an event to save my life.
    You can start your own events. Some NPC especially the ones with the golden globe above their head are sitting there ready to raid some enemy base or check on stuff. I usually end up hunting all the different kinds of enemies to complete the daily.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post

Completing a dungeon task is counted as an event, so if you run 1 dungeon per day you should complete the events, assuming you don't want to go and find dynamic events. Completing events in WvW also counts.

Hmmm... wonder what the hell is in this build they just pushed.

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 01:28 AM ----------

79 MB worth of files. No patch notes as of yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Hmmm... wonder what the hell is in this build they just pushed.
    Watch this space.

I swear bloody revenge on the dev that fixes the broken DE I been afk farming for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Watch this space.
    There's watching, and then there's frantically spamming my F5 key. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    There's watching, and then there's frantically spamming my F5 key. D:
    Aren't we all... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Aren't we all... :P
    Well, I have a hard time actually going to sleep without seeing the patch notes when they're pushed AT THE TIME I normally go to bed anyways (give or take 20 minutes). So now it's like "C'moooon ANet"

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    ...thefuck

Edit: September 9th?