I think i've failed the TP for a long time now. I put up my item for 1 gold and pay a free. Go do something, come back and i can take like 50 silver or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I join the MMOChampions guild wars 2 guild? I am on Far Shiverpeaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    How do I join the MMOChampions guild wars 2 guild? I am on Far Shiverpeaks.
    Anyone can send an invite in-game. Guilds are "global." Though I'm not sure how many guilders are on Shiverpeaks.

If you don't see anyone on, I'll send one when I get in-game. Its going to be a few hours though and I need to work on the furnace when I get home. I think the fan crapped out on me.
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2012-09-20 at 07:04 PM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...when does WvWvW reset? All I need for the monthly is kills, and it doesn't look like it'll be fun getting them at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its Saturday? WvW is weekly right now I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    I think its Saturday? WvW is weekly right now I think.
    Oh, is it? That's a start. I'm probably just gonna keep on trucking to 80 first.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully so, SoS and my realm have been pushed back like this pretty much the entire time we've been up against Eredon. Camps and towers go back and forth a bit but that's about as much as we seem to be able to get. Last time I entered, they just had a line of siege engines waiting outside our spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Hopefully so, SoS and my realm have been pushed back like this pretty much the entire time we've been up against Eredon.
    I'm going to keep crossing my fingers that Arena Net finds a way to help the underdogs flip the tables when the going gets rough.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, at this point there's not much you can do to come back. We leave our way point area and we're surrounded.
    I've heard that Eredon is basically a realm that's active 24/7 in WvW, so we don't have much luck claiming anything at night. And, dunno if it's true, but I've heard from several people that they've been throwing matches so they can be placed with lower ranked realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Yeah, at this point there's not much you can do to come back. We leave our way point area and we're surrounded.
    I've heard that Eredon is basically a realm that's active 24/7 in WvW, so we don't have much luck claiming anything at night. And, dunno if it's true, but I've heard from several people that they've been throwing matches so they can be placed with lower ranked realms.
    Even in the case that you can simply "wait until nobody from that realm is online" that's such a terrible design choice, and shouldn't be something you count on to balance things out. Since all around the world there's day and night people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackgate? Thought we clobbered them when they came up against Crystal Desert.

Yeah I hate those 24/7 servers. I play on Far Shiverpeaks and we keep meeting Vizunah square since we're ranked 2nd. Funny thing is that they get beaten a lot during peak time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmanusa View Post
    Yeah I hate those 24/7 servers. I play on Far Shiverpeaks and we keep meeting Vizunah square since we're ranked 2nd. Funny thing is that they get beaten a lot during peak time.
    desolation says hi (rank3).
    plz stop targeting us and go for the god damn frenchies, thank you. (spread the word)

to us it's we can't beat VS due to numbers and we can't beat you since both you and VS keep raining down on us (especially in EB)

It's iffy on Blackgate. The guild I'm most active has like 50 people that run around and just dick around in WvW, which probably doesn't help us win anything.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    I saw some voice actors mentioned, anyone else notice Illidan Stormrage covered himself with leaves and became a cook in a pirate town? not only that but he often repeats a phrase "seize the moment" wich I could swear he says in that last Cata heroic in the exact same way.
    I said ILLIDAN! has become a bloody cooking trainer, aknowledge my discovery!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    desolation says hi (rank3).
    plz stop targeting us and go for the god damn frenchies, thank you. (spread the word)

to us it's we can't beat VS due to numbers and we can't beat you since both you and VS keep raining down on us (especially in EB)
    Funny thing is that people say the same about deso.
    For some people it seems really hard to think forward.
    Hate seeing people zerg Orgre for an hour instead of going for FR towers.

Swimming in Ore and i see this
    Click for full size
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by boyrot View Post
    Why are ppl playing Gw2, to become the best in Spvp and the best in WvWvW?(because there is no end objective in pve)
    '

I'm playing it because i actually like Gw2 PvE, like i loved Gw1 PvE, i can do whatever the fuck i want which i think is awesome, i don't need to queue for a raid/dungeon to get gear that makes that instance i've done easier.

Also, Gw2 is way more fun PvE wise than most game i've played, that's my opinion though, some people like different things

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We did. CD has a lot of late night players. There is a rather massive group of players when I'm on from 11p to 4a PST.

One of the keeps we took last match had an insane amount of arrow carts and cannons and it was reinforced so we couldn't get near the front our it would wipe out our group...so they went around the back where nothing could hit us and pounded the back wall down. Lots 'o fun that night.

Can I apply an armor skin from the gem shop to my pvp gear? Anyone knows?