New items in the Gem Store.
    A Lion Cub mini-pet, Vol 1: How to Dance and some new town clothes.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the people wanting the dance studio in WoW for 5 years now are crying at this item. I actually think that's awesome. Cabbage Patch time!
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

I ended up getting the "How to Dance Volume One" for 400 gems. It's an account bound item that you click to get the new dances. The greatest thing about that book is the "Follow Along" command where you can easily synchronize with someone else dancing and take their lead if they change dances. Easily worth the gems. Also got some of the new town clothes...

I greatly enjoy the look of the new town clothes. Especially the blouse.

However.

Town clothes.

I'll end up getting the dance thing. My first gem purchase since the Halloween patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    I ended up getting the "How to Dance Volume One" for 400 gems. It's an account bound item that you click to get the new dances. The greatest thing about that book is the "Follow Along" command where you can easily synchronize with someone else dancing and take their lead if they change dances. Easily worth the gems. Also got some of the new town clothes...
    Most important thing to note about the dance books......."Volume One"
    Valar morghulis

Town clothes.
    Exactly, why the hell are they town clothes? There is zero reason to even have such a system. It could of been easily turned into a seperate gear save slot you can switch too. Not to mention it would bring it more money by people buying more transmutation stones.

I knew this new dance book would just be the dances from the fun box. New town clothes are clothes from city NPC's LOL that should of been in the game at the start.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-05-07 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Exactly, why the hell are they town clothes? There is zero reason to even have such a system. It could of been easily turned into a seperate gear save slot you can switch too. Not to mention it would bring it more money by people buying more transmutation stones.

I knew this new dance book would just be the dances from the fun box. New town clothes are clothes from city NPC's LOL that should of been in the game at the start.
    Town clothes... yes! I can buy a whole set of Exotic armor with 6 gold or... one stupid hat for the same amount of gold converted to gems -_-

I am another one who might actually buy some clothes etc with gems if I could make my gear look like them. I don't like the whole concept of town clothes. It's dumb.

On a positive note, another friend who bought GW2 at launch and quite when he got to 80 has started playing again. He sorted of expected a wow type end game but has now set his own goals and is having a blast.

Wondering if anyone has a suggestion for this latest technical problem I'm having. I've been getting a really choppy frame rate lately. The graphics options say I'm getting about 50fps, but it doesn't look like it. Lowering my graphic settings doesn't help either. I don't think it's lag, but I'm not sure.

Regardless, it's bad enough that it's actually causing me to be dizzy if I play too long while it's like that and I can't figure out what's causing it. It acts sort of like something resource intensive is running in the background, but I can't locate anything that is. Anyone else had this problem or know of any solution?

I've had that happen in another game before, what fixed it for me was to change to windowed mode. Could have just been coincidence though. Can try changing the game modes that way and see if it helps.

is this new dance-thing an item you have to bring along in your inventory each time you want to do the dance or can it be started by /dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    is this new dance-thing an item you have to bring along in your inventory each time you want to do the dance or can it be started by /dance?
    New item that changes your 6-0 abilitys to dance movs that are the dance moves from the fun box.

So it's not really a new dance for your character.

Deleted
    Does anybody find it slightly odd that the total makeover kit dosn't include a name change? I wanted to change my Norn male warrior into a female, I thought it was a no brainer that a sex change would come with a name change, I could only afford the appearance change at the time so I rolled with it anyway until I can afford a name change.

But great, now I'm a female warrior with a man's name -.-

There should at least be a bundle at a slightly reduced cost or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    New item that changes your 6-0 abilitys to dance movs that are the dance moves from the fun box.

Sure feels new

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqy3YKvmj-E

Every Lion's Arch bank steps rofl.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol that video is great, 400 gems....tempting

Dray buying gems, what has the world come to.

but all races have access to this, so it's a new dance for 4 of the 5 races, ain't it?

It's not really a dance. Dance moves, how you put them together is up to you. Character dance as in canned animations commonly referred to in the medium- no. This is not that.