Play something like Darkfall if you want world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Suprisingly no. There was the normal amount of Jorlag - I had a couple moments when I had to try a few times to get a heal off or switch attunements but nothing like the lag at Stonemist Castle when 3 servers worth of people are trying to control one square inch of the map.

Looks like it's confirmed on all US servers, have no idea about EU servers though. Just the one map so far.
    That is really good to hear. Every time I hear about less culling I get concerned I'll need to do a funeral for my computer soon ><

Crafting this new celestial gear is.... stupid.

Can only get 1 charged crystal a day. So a minimum of 30 days to get a full set. However after the month is up the only node for crystals will be in your home instance...

So now it will take 9 days for 1 crystal.... /sigh

Celestial gear is horrible anyway, I don't see the point of making it unless you want to minimise the effect of MF on your DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Crafting this new celestial gear is.... stupid.

Can only get 1 charged crystal a day. So a minimum of 30 days to get a full set. However after the month is up the only node for crystals will be in your home instance...

So now it will take 9 days for 1 crystal.... /sigh
    I'm really not sure why they made the charged crystals account bound, but you can still buy the regular crystals.

I assume there will be other sources in later events, but you do get a lot for doing the sprints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really excited about the removal of culling. Luckily the new gear is terrible, so won't have to mess with the crystals.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Karizee what server is that?

GDI we're facing VS again in WvW. That's 22/28 times, looks like their formula is sure as hell working...

I'm starting to hate their new system as well. Every week we either get MS or AM, or even worse (like this week) both of them. And since it's pretty boring to play against them most people don't bother with WvW at all. It's either transfer servers or just don't play WvW at all..F.cking ridiculous, I'm so mad

Ugh, the prices of the super weapon skins just keep getting worse. The GS is down to 19g. x_X

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Ugh, the prices of the super weapon skins just keep getting worse. The GS is down to 19g. x_X
    I can't see them getting any better. Those new Zephyr skins are tremendous. You'll have to wait a long time for them to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You could always be on a "Tier 1" server and have the same matchup every single week. =D
    To be fair, I'm on Aurora and our match-ups don't change that much.

Insane reward at 5,000 points

I need 500 achieve points..badly! 15g and 10 laurels is TOO DAMN MUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I need 500 achieve points..badly! 15g and 10 laurels is TOO DAMN MUCH!
    400 gems too! Really nice of Anet to give us gems as rewards.

Wow, that 5k chest...

well I guess the next chest of that kind will be at 10k ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    well I guess the next chest of that kind will be at 10k ^^
    It will give the same reward as 5k one except 30 gold instead of 15. - http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement

Don't laugh at me, but im very seldom in WvW so i don't know, but can i use the Ascended gear i buy from WvW vendors in PvE or are they WvW bound like PvP items are?

Cutthroat Politics Coming July 23rd!
    http://ow.ly/mWDzP