Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Sure, but I don't Wv very often, so the ones I've seen are all out in the open world PvE. Just people that don't change traits?
    I guess so, it's not a big deal to have one non-important minor trait more or less imho... ^^ I'd love to see those templates some time though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Sure, but I don't Wv very often, so the ones I've seen are all out in the open world PvE. Just people that don't change traits?
    Some traits will always be more for PvP, that's just the nature of the beast. Although this game has done more to incorporate some of those elements into PvE (remembers the Tower of Nightmares and players being bounced around like pinballs that never heard of stability or how to trait/build for it).
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    I am getting back into the game and I kinda need some assistance with finding a solid necromancer build. The one I used and still use is 6/6/2/0/0 for condition necromancer and dhumfire. However, there have been tons of changes to necromancers since... well last October and things keep changing and getting nerfed, like Dhummfire.

I also gotta go back and start making some builds for my altruistic healing guardian, my damage greatsword warrior, and my crappy engineer who does the worst damage.

I would check intothemists.com and the Necro subforum in GW2's official forum. I run a vampiric wells build and there's a very high damage dagger build for PVE out there. It's been nerfed due to ferocity, but I think it stilll hits plenty hard.

A nice video to show what is meant when people say PvP is dead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkkg...ature=youtu.be

This is one of very few people who actually understands (and is capable at) PvP. The people in tournaments now aren't even close in regards to skill.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

I'm enjoying the harp far more than I thought I would. Working that 'Hallelujah' for tips.

Deleted
    ^ You mean... playing this in Divinity's Reach for 1 gold per minute? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    ^ You mean... playing this in Divinity's Reach for 1 gold per minute? :P
    I is jelly of people who can do stuff like this. Q_Q Why was I born with a lack of creativity?!?!

I've got the GoT theme down on the flute

I can do Hallelujah, Concerning Hobbits and Rains of Castermere. I've had Fur Elise requested, but I'd have to translate it myself it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Mystical Dragon finisher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLajA90_C3k
    Valar morghulis

hmmm, that finisher + ancestral outfit + the new ship in labyrinthine cliffs = Cantha soon?

Deleted
    Finisher is really cool. I think it might be even the best one!

They also added a licence allowing players to have 3 crafting skills at the same time! I'd rather have changed crafting mechanics before but well...

Deleted
    Sadly it's just 3 ^^; A bit expensive for that.

I ended up buying a license. For some reasons the gold/gem rate took a massive dip last night, so I got some (relatively) cheap gems with my gold. I have Huntsman, Leatherworker and Weaponsmith all to 500 on my main, so it is a nice convenience item.

Deleted
    Yeah... I saw that some precursors dipped in price, the precursor supply went up quite abit.

Personally I don't think the 3rd license is worth it at all. I have all of the crafting at 400 or better spread around my characters so the third license on one just wouldn't make sense.

Sort of random comment, but Warriors are too easily powerful in this game. I just got my war to 80 two days ago and it's just so much easier and more powerful than all 6 other classes I've played at 80. It is far too easy mode. The default advantages of high damage, high health and high armor are a bad balance combo. I don't worry about high skill checks being powerful, but War is just plain frickin easy an awesome-mode. In PVE, you have some of the highest DPS in game while maintaining good HP and armor. In WvWvW, I can pretty much ignore all the offensive traits to become an unstoppable Juggernaut and still push out high damage. My Guardian requires far more active play than this for far less damage.

Meh, staff ele is also incredibly strong and comes down to pushing 2. Guardian is just a spam skills fest and then run away while you have 15 blocks and an immunity.

I still agree that for a melee toon it's the class with the lowest skill step in point though, but that still doesn't stop people from playing the prof absolutely terribly.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

I just find warriors incredibly boring, no doubt that they are strong though