Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    You mean the jumping puzzle or the arena area?
    both really, I really miss knocking people off ledges with focus :l

- - - Updated - - -

also anyone succeed in pugging 3 headed wurm? I haven't failed a teq but not sure if the wurm is worth my time.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obsidian Sanctum died the day they put siege blueprints on the vendors and took the precursor out of the chest. It happened literally overnight.

Every now and then if they have an event in there (like the WvW meta cheeve, or the Kite things cheeve) and now and then guilds will go in to rumble it up, but for the most part it's very quiet. No reason to run it anymore.
    Valar morghulis

Obsidian Sanctum died the day they put siege blueprints on the vendors and took the precursor out of the chest. It happened literally overnight.
    what? Is it just OS chest or all JP chests?

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware the OS chest was the only JP chest that could drop a precursor.
    Valar morghulis

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Precursor_weapon

A precursor can also drop from any chest or container that drops weapons. Chests include jumping puzzle chests, dungeon chests, boss chests, and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, don't know. I just remember how we use to see a precursor drop at least once a week from that chest and then suddenly it dried up. It was the same week that they unbound the blueprints. There was some discussion on the official forums iirc about how the precursor was removed from that chest. Don't have a source, sry.

It was all around some mad kittens bitching about being "forced" to run the puzzle.
    Valar morghulis

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are the legendary skins account bound like all others once you make one? If so, did they increase the mats to compensate? I haven't even begun to start that little journey, but I know I want to make one of the GS since a few of my characters can use them.
    BAD WOLF

yeah they are account bound, kel, and no there isn't a change in mats to make them

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Are the legendary skins account bound like all others once you make one? If so, did they increase the mats to compensate? I haven't even begun to start that little journey, but I know I want to make one of the GS since a few of my characters can use them.
    The skin is account bound. The actual sword will be soul bound upon use. They didn't change the mats but I think badges are harder to get now and unidentified dye if your recipe calls for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The skin is account bound. The actual sword will be soul bound upon use. They didn't change the mats but I think badges are harder to get now and unidentified dye if your recipe calls for it.
    Actually the actual weapon is account bound now as well. All the legendaries and all ascended equipment (armor, weapons and trinkets) can be used by any of your characters (something I really really love).
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Well isn't that fancy....seems like it's even more worth it to maximize your character since it could be potentially maxing multiple. I'll get around to crafting one some day. But much like the question: What do we say to the god of death? the answer is 'Not today'.
    BAD WOLF

I've been working on bifrost for 2 years

zzzzzzz

Deleted
    I don't even have a pre-cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I don't even have a pre-cursor.
    after 2 and a half years I finally got my pre cursor from a drop from PvP and out of all the pre cursors it happened to be the one I needed. The legend.

Like I can't tell if it was just good luck or about fucking time.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I have yet to see a Legendary that didn't strike me as hokey and cheesy with its 'special effects'.
    apparently you missed the minstrel pre - update. It literally had nothing. Except it did one tiny little harp noise when you un-sheethed it and the only way to hear it is to turn off all your sounds except w/e is needed to hear it and then turn your volume on full blast to hear this 1 second harp noise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the bows being garbage, the other legendaries are pretty nifty. The harpoon gun and rifle are ridiculously awesome. I wish I was rich enough and crazy enough to have a legendary harpoon gun.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wish rangers could use rifles.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Other than the bows being garbage, the other legendaries are pretty nifty. The harpoon gun and rifle are ridiculously awesome. I wish I was rich enough and crazy enough to have a legendary harpoon gun.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wish rangers could use rifles.
    Excuse me but what is awful about shooting rainbow unicorns as arrows?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an aesthetic I support for my character in any capacity. I don't play a J-pop, Asian-faced ranger. That's my Mesmer. She even has the chun li hair! My ranger is a fierce Norn Queen. A shield maiden and ranger. Neither a faerie on a twig nor unicorn puppies is appropriate for her.
    BAD WOLF

It's a joke that's funny for about five seconds.