The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Plop.

I've been busy today.
    Eww. TMI. Cool drawing though.
    BAD WOLF

All I can think of is that she has a cold with the shiny nose.

Deleted
    She really has that nose :< I like how she turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    She really has that nose :< I like how she turned out.
    It turned out very nice!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    All I can think of is that she has a cold with the shiny nose.
    I like the glossiness myself.

That rendering is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I like the glossiness myself.
    The picture looks great, but once I got the image of a sylvari with a cold in my head it just stuck, like mucus sap...

On a different note, I've tried repeatedly to make a male sylvari with that one nose that's a piece of bark, but can never get it right.

That's pretty neat. Now that I finally finished a legendary I'm sort of looking for goals.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    That's pretty neat. Now that I finally finished a legendary I'm sort of looking for goals.
    achievement hunting is strangely addictive.

Or just do random shit you find fun, the beauty of gw2
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find T6 mats and a precursor for Arlee.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find T6 mats and a precursor for Arlee.

excuse me t6 me first, you can have the pre cursor
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I finished my own Fashion Collector track, but it's nice to have a looks list compiled to help hunt any errant neat things I might wanna seek.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

Your mission, which you have no choice but to accept, is to find T6 mats and a precursor for Rhandric (Arlee can have the bow, I'm looking for the dagger).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Your mission, which you have no choice but to accept, is to find T6 mats and a precursor for Rhandric (Arlee can have the bow, I'm looking for the dagger).

...I found a rock...

I don't need anything
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

We need to open a new thread "essays on why you should send me t6 mats!" where everyone could post their pleas.

I'd win so fast, send me your T6 mats since I'm going for eternity and need double what others need!
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    We need to open a new thread "essays on why you should send me t6 mats!" where everyone could post their pleas.
    So my proposal is that a group of 10 people sends me 50 of each T6 mat a week. The way you do this is to recruit 10 people yourselves who give you 75 a week. Then those people recruit 10 more who give them 100 a week. And just continue like that. Each week you will make a 25 mat profit, with me making a 50 mat profit for organizing it. We can call it the Players Helping Players Mat Farm. >.>
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I'd win so fast, send me your T6 mats since I'm going for eternity and need double what others need!
    ... but you're not even playing