Glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Exactly 1095 days is the 3rd anniversary.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the point I realize I have just 7 days until my first character's third birthday and 24 days until my second character's third birthday. :P

I saw someone mention the dyes you get are account bound so you can't sell them. Which makes sense, they did that with the unidentified dyes you get from the bundles on sale now.

Anyone explain why Anet put things in the game that are not yet revealed? Like the elite specs... you put them in the game... and think nobody is going to datamine them? They can't just wait til a beta weekend? Or how about AFTER it gets revealed?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Nothing generates hype quite like leaked content.

Yeah, I think they very well know it will be data mined

The new theif spec could carve the way for theif PvE in general. With the addition of the new defiant bar having high CC up time on trash mobs and quick defiance breaking makes the spec appealing.

However that staff is garbage. Obviously PvP tuned is obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    having high CC up time on trash mobs .
    You are assuming that you aren't simply Stealthing your way past all the trash mobs...

10+ Year Old Account
    When are they going to provide full details on the Druid spec for Ranger? It was the one the first talked about during the expansion announcement they've yet to explain more. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    You are assuming that you aren't simply Stealthing your way past all the trash mobs...
    I was thinking in a group setting of fractals or dungeons where you could just CC everything and not worry about incoming damage.

Deleted
    can't really remember a time where CC was really needed.

90% of the time you just sprint past everything until the mobs give up and go back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I was thinking in a group setting of fractals or dungeons where you could just CC everything and not worry about incoming damage.
    That too is what I'm talking about. People using Black Powder and Shadow refuge on the whole group to stealth past throngs of trash is already the norm in most dungeons I join.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    can't really remember a time where CC was really needed.

90% of the time you just sprint past everything until the mobs give up and go back
    I sometimes wish that they would implement the same rules as wow does in instances, where the trash never gives up, or also implement something whereby the boss summons all the unkilled trash when you engage. I really dislike it when people skip trash, someone fails, and either gets left behind or the whole group is slowed down trying to go back to get the missing player.

That too is what I'm talking about. People using Black Powder and Shadow refuge on the whole group to stealth past throngs of trash is already the norm in most dungeons I join.

- - - Updated - - -

I sometimes wish that they would implement the same rules as wow does in instances, where the trash never gives up, or also implement something whereby the boss summons all the unkilled trash when you engage. I really dislike it when people skip trash, someone fails, and either gets left behind or the whole group is slowed down trying to go back to get the missing player.
    Yup, the fact that trash resets in dungeons is a big oversight. Reduce the amount of trash by 50% (or even more in the case of Arah) and just make it non-skippable.

It does bring back memories of Ahn-kahet, every now and then I'd get a group that wanted to walk on ledges and hop over things in this elaborate method of avoiding trash and a single boss, even though it took much longer than simply killing them...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would make 100 blades a moveable channeled spell.

Would make Greatsword Warrior so much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post

Hell yeah, sitting in place and doing a slight mouse or WASD tap and its gone.....or an enemy moves out of the way. Also, that terrible directional whirlwind attack is pretty garbage as well. I only use to do dodge attacks or for positioning. Kinda wish they'd slow it down and make it hit a fuck ton harder.

Also, seriously, fuck this performance drop. My game ran silky smooth earlier this year and I log on two months ago and and I can't go past 20-25 fps. The only thing I've done is replace an AMD 290 with a 390 and switched to Win 10 a month ago.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Aw man, so just under 3 years ago, when I first hit 80 on my guardian, I decided to try a burn build that ended up being crap so I went back to hammer. Now though, I've gone back to a burn build and holy crap the damage is ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Aw man, so just under 3 years ago, when I first hit 80 on my guardian, I decided to try a burn build that ended up being crap so I went back to hammer. Now though, I've gone back to a burn build and holy crap the damage is ridiculous!
    Yeah, condition is really strong, especially in PvP (main advantage is that your still able to deal damage while you're unable to attack the enemy, ie they hiding behind objects or running away).

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post

Greatersword is currently the highest dps spec weapon, and is the favored in the meta, for warriors. It's also an incredibly popular weapon for warriors in WvW, and often used by them in pvp as well. It brings high damage, mobility, and defense(whirlwind attack), and has good synergy with many traits.
    It really REALLY does not need to be made better.
    Last edited by Arewn; 2015-09-01 at 04:15 AM.