Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The community has largely been rallying around the devs writ-large since this nonsense. Yeah, there's still a lot of bullshit going on and the bandwagon trolls are still causing shit, but from what I've seen the community seems to be making a pretty concerted effort to reach out/respond to developers in a show of support for the work they do and their respectful engagement with the community.

It's been pretty rad to see again, because it's kinda how it's always been, it's just been more low key since it was "normal" behavior/interactions between devs/community more or less up until recently.
    From what ive seen playing just recently its a fun game I dont have to hardcore. ANET did a good job with GW2 and JP who might have done a good job in office seemed to screw the pooch when she made such a comment towards a customer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yeah, interesting to see all the female staff coming out with giant and positive messages about their work. Almost like when the crazy bitch goes, everyone can go back to enjoying their careers. Here's an interesting reply from that post though, lol:
    https://twitter.com/JamesJRaynor/sta...54901521182720

I laughed at this one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    I laughed at this one.
    Geez....legit crazy.
    BAD WOLF

James raynor seems like a very suspicious account

- - - Updated - - -

One thing i have noticed is that jerkhats are now trying to use the JP situation as a template to get other developers, that they dont like for inane reasons,fired. Complaining against themor trying to incite an arguement which will get them fired.

What the hell man? All this does is hurt the industry.

Festival of the Four Winds is back. The Labyrinthine Cliffs will also return.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

I have suddenly lost access to one of my characters. I get the code 5 "network issues" error when i try to log into that character and that one only. I tried to follow the instructions here (https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us...7-Error-Code-5) for specific character issues but neither that nor reinstalling after wiping all data helped.

I finally got it working again....i'm err not exactly sure which solution actually worked but i'm happy i can access my main.

Also oh god...engineers are complex X| Going with a Healing turret withthe grenade/elixer/flamethrower/elite mortar kits and firearms, explosives and tool specs.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2018-07-20 at 02:30 PM.

I had one short term not accessible, but a quick ticket took care of it by the next day.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Woop Woop finished all queens gauntlet fights, now i need to finish liadri's 8 orbs achievement and candle in the wind, turai ossa made me rage quite hard sometimes with my wonky internet connection.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Feels like just yesterday that people were whining about Liadri being too hard and clockwork things being too sexy because they had heels.
    The new watchknights are ugly

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Feels like just yesterday that people were whining about Liadri being too hard and clockwork things being too sexy because they had heels.
    People still complaining. I beat her when she first came out, small cage bugs and all and this was before the power creep of elite specs. And people are telling me they can't beat it with unlimited dodge spam mirage or DD? Lmao
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes me sad because back then it was at least a small achievement to have the title and mini, now I'm sure sooner or later everyone and their brother is gonna get it with all the power creep going on. ><
    It wasn't hard back then if you knew the cheese builds. I beat it on a thief spamming my pistols.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    People still complaining. I beat her when she first came out, small cage bugs and all and this was before the power creep of elite specs. And people are telling me they can't beat it with unlimited dodge spam mirage or DD? Lmao
    Liadri was easy as fuck back then and is easy as fuck now, it took me 2 tries on liadri, ossai on the other hand took a few more tries (like 16 attempts to get used to the timings and the dps phase)

Kingslayer is the new blazing light
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Four winds event is up.

Im doing the daily achievements and the loot bag event. Hoping to get the cactus pet + scraps for the shoulder item. Maybe one of the dreamcatcher backpack items for my alts. Anything else i should know about?

Not really interested in the golden weapon skins though.

Holy crap, a friend got back into the game and he's infinitely better at videogames than me. He just started fractals and dragged my ass into a bunch last night while we were doing dailies (something I never have bothered doing)...damn they were fun. Did 5-6 of them up to level like 20-something (only have like 15 agony resist with the potion running) and it was a blast. Really, really dig that they're very short and mostly mechanics/boss focused.

I guess I'm going to be running them a lot more often, and while they were easy it seems like my odd/gimpy hybrid firebrand build with shaman gear is effective. Seemed like I was doing decent damage and was pumping out some solid heals to boot, just need to figure out how to better utilize the defensive abilities that I've largely ignored due to mostly playing solo.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, ran a few more and still digging fractals a lot. Still only doing T1, but did the underwater one and damn man...didn't really know what was going on but that was rad.

And now I have max crafting...I noticed I have crafting cooldowns, is there like, some standard way of selling that shit? Is it even desirable? Trying to figure out how to make my broke ass a little less broke so I can eventually afford the hypogryph when I get off my lazy ass and start working on that.

And now I have max crafting...I noticed I have crafting cooldowns, is there like, some standard way of selling that shit? Is it even desirable? Trying to figure out how to make my broke ass a little less broke so I can eventually afford the hypogryph when I get off my lazy ass and start working on that.

I mean, back in the days when they were first introduced (before HoT I think...) you could make some gold buying mats, making the item, selling the result, but now? I imagine there's some profit in it, but doubt it's a big turn over. Other than daily mining of my home node and having 4 alts run around the Tomb in Desert Highlands each day, I don't really do anything to make money, so I'm not sure what the best method is.

Just do the ecto refinement daily; don't stress too much about the second stage refinement, though you can make a Buy listing for the other mats if you really want to. It's a good habit to get into; even if you've got no plans to sell it really doesn't hurt to have a big stack of daily materials ready to refine if something takes your fancy, as you'l save money over simply buying the ascended materials from the TP.

If you do decide to sell it, it's fairly easy buy order/sell order manipulation; put up buy orders for the T2-T4 mats, put up the refined material as a sell order.

Charging Quartz Crystals is the same, though they tend to hold their value far easier, especially if you buy your quartz stockpile during the Festival.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2018-08-07 at 11:20 PM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    If you do decide to sell it, it's fairly easy buy order/sell order manipulation; put up buy orders for the T2-T4 mats, put up the refined material as a sell order.
    So what is it I'm even supposed to sell? Noticed the only daily cooldown things I have to craft are bind on account. I've never really bothered with crafting so I'm a total noob - am I missing something stupid obvious? >.>

So what is it I'm even supposed to sell? Noticed the only daily cooldown things I have to craft are bind on account. I've never really bothered with crafting so I'm a total noob - am I missing something stupid obvious? >.>
    A lump of Mithrilium is the daily item, used to craft a Deldrimmor Steel Ingot, for instance. You make the Deldrimmor to sell, once you get all the mats. You'd need to do the math to see if it's even worth doing though.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure there's solid money to make with regular turn over stuff like that, but for quicker money you have to see where the impatient buyers are going to be when new content arrives. Like these three new weapons, perfect time to clear out some excess sapphire orbs or vials of blood or the sword blades.

I'm always out of freaking Flax though. Stupid Flax!
    (so, farm flax!)

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    A lump of Mithrilium is the daily item, used to craft a Deldrimmor Steel Ingot, for instance. You make the Deldrimmor to sell, once you get all the mats. You'd need to do the math to see if it's even worth doing though.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure there's solid money to make with regular turn over stuff like that, but for quicker money you have to see where the impatient buyers are going to be when new content arrives. Like these three new weapons, perfect time to clear out some excess sapphire orbs or vials of blood or the sword blades.

I'm always out of freaking Flax though. Stupid Flax!
    (so, farm flax!)
    Got it, figured it out last night so time to see if it's actually worth it. Seems like I'll make a profit, even if I need to start buying materials, so probably worth doing for now while I'm trying to generate a bit of gold.

If you're at all interested in sPvP its is also a good way to earn gold @Edge-

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    If you're at all interested in sPvP its is also a good way to earn gold @Edge-
    I...am not. The last time I remember PvPing was when it was part of the standard daily rotation before they broke it up into a set of sPvP/WvW/PvE specific activities. Generally loathe PvP, though I may dip back into WvW eventually, but right now my largely limited time (ggrrrr, wtb more time to play!) is dedicated to doing the normal daily (including the jumping puzzles since I've done so few of them) and either some T1 fractal dailies or some event farming. Maybe over the weekend, but it'll be competing as I'm splitting time between Warframe and GW2 right now and save Warframe more for the weekends.

Out of curiosity...is it just the sPvP dailies or something that gives you gold?