Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Got it, figured it out last night so time to see if it's actually worth it. Seems like I'll make a profit, even if I need to start buying materials, so probably worth doing for now while I'm trying to generate a bit of gold.
    I think the main thing is figuring out the best buy mats/ sell item points, then just toss up a bunch of buy orders ahead of time and keep the production rolling. You don't want to get stuck paying list price for mats, or needing to sell the finished items too cheap to get the money for more mats or something.

If you have enough alts, the Tomb of the Primevals or whatever it is, has six chests that each provide an item once per day. It's not a huge thing, but takes a couple minutes per alt. I've got four guys there, so just run them around to all six chests (plus some mining or trade-chests if available in the tomb). 4 runs and I salvage everything. Usually like 20 blue, 20 green, 5 yellow minimum per alt.

And of course, Flax has a few zones with spots to park alts to reap some each day, but whether it's worth it, meh.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Oooohhhh, I forgot about the tomb and the free chests it has. I'll have to remember to swing by, though currently only have one character through HoT content (though my ranger can technically start working on it...and if I ever figure out how to mesmer maybe my mesmer. everything else isn't even done with personal story etc.) Thanks for the reminder!

Oooohhhh, I forgot about the tomb and the free chests it has. I'll have to remember to swing by, though currently only have one character through HoT content (though my ranger can technically start working on it...and if I ever figure out how to mesmer maybe my mesmer. everything else isn't even done with personal story etc.) Thanks for the reminder!
    It's not worth running out there every day, but parking folks there is easy enough. You just do the intro quest for PoF, then run up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I...am not. The last time I remember PvPing was when it was part of the standard daily rotation before they broke it up into a set of sPvP/WvW/PvE specific activities. Generally loathe PvP, though I may dip back into WvW eventually, but right now my largely limited time (ggrrrr, wtb more time to play!) is dedicated to doing the normal daily (including the jumping puzzles since I've done so few of them) and either some T1 fractal dailies or some event farming. Maybe over the weekend, but it'll be competing as I'm splitting time between Warframe and GW2 right now and save Warframe more for the weekends.

Out of curiosity...is it just the sPvP dailies or something that gives you gold?
    SPVP and WVW are still part of the "normal" daily rotation, they just gave each mode more dailies to choose from per day. You can do 3 from one more or 1 from each to get credit for your daily. I don't really care about my dailies anymore but I would first the WvW for capture sentry or whatever, takes 5 min. Then I would see if there were any gathering/vista ones in the PVE category. Then I would do a PVP because its usually a guaranteed daily. Done in 10-15 min. Less if you plan ahead.

If you progress to T4 fractals, you can easily make 15-20g in 30-60 min from the standard T4 dailies. You looking at 30+ if you do all your fractal dailies (T4s + recs + challenge modes).
    Last edited by PACOX; 2018-08-10 at 07:20 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Out of curiosity...is it just the sPvP dailies or something that gives you gold?
    Those and reward tracks and when you level/rank up in sPvP. Although if you do step your toe in a bit I'd suggest maybe skipping Unranked because those matches tend to always be either your team getting rolled or your team rolling the other team. No in between, which is frustrating to me. But Unranked is a good place to learn the maps. If you do every want to check it out though I'd be happy to play with you some.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    SPVP and WVW are still part of the "normal" daily rotation, they just gave each mode more dailies to choose from per day. You can do 3 from one more or 1 from each to get credit for your daily. I don't really care about my dailies anymore but I would first the WvW for capture sentry or whatever, takes 5 min. Then I would see if there were any gathering/vista ones in the PVE category. Then I would do a PVP because its usually a guaranteed daily. Done in 10-15 min. Less if you plan ahead.

If you progress to T4 fractals, you can easily make 15-20g in 30-60 min from the standard T4 dailies. You looking at 30+ if you do all your fractal dailies (T4s + recs + challenge modes).
    Yeah, I normally don't bother with the non-PvE dailies since I generally only PvE. That and I do like going back to some old zones I haven't been to for puzzles and shit.

And good to know about fractals. I'll probably be super slowly progressing my way through them as I slowly learn how to gear and shit. The one thing I'm not looking forward to is the point when I start needing to use proper "builds", because I really dig my odd little hybrid firebrand build. It's probably not optimal by a longshot, but it seems to work pretty well without me being useless. But I guess eventually I need to L2P and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Those and reward tracks and when you level/rank up in sPvP. Although if you do step your toe in a bit I'd suggest maybe skipping Unranked because those matches tend to always be either your team getting rolled or your team rolling the other team. No in between, which is frustrating to me. But Unranked is a good place to learn the maps. If you do every want to check it out though I'd be happy to play with you some.
    Appreciate the offer but I wouldn't want to subject you to my awfulness. The last times I remember PvPing I performed...less than adequately if memory serves. I may tinker around in it a bit again since I'd forgotten about the rewards tracks (I vaguely remember working on those a bit long ago). Always need me more cosmetic gear and shit.

So what is it I'm even supposed to sell? Noticed the only daily cooldown things I have to craft are bind on account. I've never really bothered with crafting so I'm a total noob - am I missing something stupid obvious? >.>
    You can see how much profit you can make from crafting the ascended mats from those on this page: https://gw2efficiency.com/daily (look at crafting).

The following are relatively easy ways of making gold:
    * Park an alt in Auric Basic by the grand chests. AB runs every 2 hours so switch to that alt about 15 minutes after it runs (http://dulfy.net/2015/11/09/gw2-hot-maps-timer-famme/), join a completed map group and loot 1 grand chest. You will need to keep a supply of keys but that's very easy. That one chest will give you a rare (about 25 silver) and a gem (about 1g 60 silver). So almost 2 gold. Subsequent chests don't give the gem because that's only 1 per day.
    * Do the dailies - worth 2 gold. I pick the 3 easiest items which is normally visit 1 vista, finish a JP and gather something.
    * Craft your daily account stuff - worth about 5g 50s on todays numbers.
    * Gather anything in your home instance
    * Log in daily - The daily login reward is worth something like 100g per month from the Laurels and Mystic coins
    * Winterberry run - This is very useful and doesn't take long at all (maybe 5 minutes). You run through and gather all of the winterberry's on a set path. Those can be used to buy ascended trinkets. You can park alts there and do it with them too. You can also run around and loot the chests on the ice if you want. The bosses in Bitterfrost are fun too and relatively rewarding.
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2018-08-11 at 07:03 PM.

Yeah, I never remember my Laurels until I need money and realize I have like 600.

I hate the winterberry zone though, so meh. They just recently "fixed" the thing where you'd gather from your own winterberry bush and it'd give you the daily achievement for the zone. That was in there for soooo long.

I do have the winterberry bush, orr pearl, candy corn, sprockets, quartz, aurilium, bloodstone, wintersday (gifts are like 6s!), orchid, jade fragments...

I also have the airship cargo, exalted chest, crystalized supply, kournan supply that another alt loots, since it's all gear and he's gotta run to the vendor sometimes.
    (Get a key via the ley energy matter converter, though I usually just buy exalted keys)

Damn...yeah, slowly working on shit. Partially fractal stuff, bunch of random collections...damn, being out of the game for so long there's so much shit for me to do/catch up on. At least it's giving me tons of excuses to go back to the old world stuff so I can get core tyria masteries done.

Finally even started doing dungeons, did the story and all 3 paths for Ascalon Catacombs or whatever the first dungeon was and while the last wing bugged out a bit it was fun! Now I want to go through and clear the rest.

The annoying bit is needing to now work on two sets of gear more or less, at least for fractals. Working on a healing/defensive set that's gonna make me shit for soloing first, but eventually will do a dps set so I can have a proper damage build (though mine seems to do alright so far). The lack of gear/built sets is kinda frustrating. I'd love to see Anet add that in at some point.

Gah, this is both awesome/fun and frustrating. Also, damnit a lot of those sales are tempting in the cash shop. I'm fearing that getting back deep into this game is going to be harming my wallet even more (already picked up some endless harvesting tools and the copper salvage kit and they're like, the best things) -_-

already picked up some endless harvesting tools and the copper salvage kit and they're like, the best things
    Those are two of the "can't live without things for me". I also have the following in shared slots:

Home Portal Stone
    Pass to access bank/tp/vendors/etc
    Silver fed salvage - for rares but you can make a 250 mystic forge salvage kit for 3 forge stones
    Mystic Forge Conduit - gives you a portable mystic forge +- 50g

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Those are two of the "can't live without things for me". I also have the following in shared slots:

Home Portal Stone
    Pass to access bank/tp/vendors/etc
    Silver fed salvage - for rares but you can make a 250 mystic forge salvage kit for 3 forge stones
    Mystic Forge Conduit - gives you a portable mystic forge +- 50g
    I went a bit nuts and got a cosmetic lightning glider/movement thing, the mistforge pass, and 3 more shared inventory slots. So now I can keep my harvesting tools/copper salvage/mistforge pass in my shared slots for when I want to tinker around on alts.

May look into that other stuff eventually, still got a bit of gems left over. like 60g away from my griffon, I neeeeedddddd it.

I only have the two free slots, so just a copper-matic and a mystic salvage (lots of stones via achievements). I've got too many alts to make passing around eternal tools useful. Since I ran out of flax I popped two alts out in the volcano and 1 in bloodstone place (to get the dailies while grabbing some flax), plus 4 in the vault, 1 for home-chests and 1 for home nodes.

I could probably get a set and leave it on my "mains" (currently a holosmith and a spell-thing, the warrior thingee), but next week I may decide something else, so meh.

I would just like to state I still absolutely love running into secret Order of the Whisper members

While most of the video is retospective about 6 years of the game, they are also teasing some interesting new stuff like Sun's Refuge, which will become your personal instance that you rebuild to unlock some rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

I've recently begun unlocking shit for my home instance from some achieves and shit...if this new Sun's Refuge thing is essentially a more involved home instance you get to customize (at least in terms of NPC's and shit) I'm super down with it.

Real talk though: Holy crap this game is consuming my life (and wallet) now that I'm deep into it again. There's so much to catch up on over the years and it's a bloody blast.

- - - Updated - - -

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/disc...28-2018#latest

New patch looks pretty neato. Some nice QoL features and a lot of balance changes I know little about. Guardian staff changes look hype though, can't wait to get home and try them out. 1200 range is back? Hell yes, just got the autoloot mastery so this should be a nice backup weapon for tagging all the enemies for loot and XP during events.

The range change never did make sense to me, but I wasn't really playing my guardian much at that time.

I do like the toy changes, but I don't see anything about extra toys I had. I have two drill machines for example, and I think two magic carpets. Guess I won't be getting any gems for them. Not a big deal, but I can imagine some people went crazy with stuff at times.

Also don't forget the free black lion key/chest and there's also a free gift (I got the bloodstone ascender thing, since I didn't really want anything else). I already had the chair achievement, but no intention of buying the 600gem one.

I got the lute myself : D play in a band with my guild
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2018-09-01 at 12:51 PM.

Ludo- the legendary childhood game is now available for the mobile version. Download the latest Ludo King MOD at our blog to easily win the matches.
    Last edited by skr1107; 2021-07-28 at 05:49 PM.
    modded games and Spotify Premium App latest version for Android

Quote Originally Posted by skr1107 View Post
    Can anyone tell me the go to server nowadays for EU?

I've come back after a year break and I didn't see 1 person when I made a new character to level 10 on Desolation last night..
    The only part of the game where server matters is WvW, open world locations are on megaserver.
    Looking for Raid.

Episode 5 trailer is finally here, release on January 8.

Looks like it'll be final episode of the season with LWS5 in the spring.
    Looking for Raid.