I do wonder if/when they'll intro a new Expac as well. Killing Kralk (assuming it happens in this episode) seems a good end-point for the expac.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I do wonder if/when they'll intro a new Expac as well. Killing Kralk (assuming it happens in this episode) seems a good end-point for the expac.
    Maybe? I hope there is a new expac coming as we move to the next story cycle. They have room for another LS if they follow their usual dev cycle (maybe I missed where they said this is actually the last one of the season) with the xpac in Late-Summer/Fall.

Probably kill Kralk in 5. Set up the next crisis in 6. I hope (probably not) that we kill Kralk in a casual raid like the Snowman thing we have now. The alternative would something on the scale of Mordmoth but probably not due to it just being a LS episode.

My issue with their LS boss fight is that some of them are good but feel like a waste because theres no reason to revisit them and they have to scale it to the average solo player.

New fractal ayy. I wish the shit story would hurry up and advance to the point where we have Cantha.

I don't even think the story itself is that bad underneath it all its just the annoying fucking NPCs we ride with are beyond a level of cringe I can even put into words.

ANet should shelve their 12 year old SJW fanfic writers and hire some talent. Joko's dialogue was such a breath of fresh air but gods forbid we keep a character that isn't a special snowflake alive. I almost felt like I was playing a different game when he was speaking.

I wonder if it was the same writers, if it is then they intentionally suck all the time? ...
    The greatest ever thread on MMO-Champion

I work a lot, fuck my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    New fractal ayy. I wish the shit story would hurry up and advance to the point where we have Cantha.

I don't even think the story itself is that bad underneath it all its just the annoying fucking NPCs we ride with are beyond a level of cringe I can even put into words.

ANet should shelve their 12 year old SJW fanfic writers and hire some talent. Joko's dialogue was such a breath of fresh air but gods forbid we keep a character that isn't a special snowflake alive. I almost felt like I was playing a different game when he was speaking.

I wonder if it was the same writers, if it is then they intentionally suck all the time? ...
    They definitely transitioned the writing team around the time when that episode came out. Someone had retired from the industry, you had some people who were hired, then you had the two who were fired due to Twitter nonsense.

I think somewhere they said that just had nothing else to do with Joko so they sent him off while relevant instead of the character just fading into obscurity.

For those who haven't heard yet: new WvWvW mount releases today.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though