What do you think? I see people here and in Reddit complain endlessly about monitization of services like templates, all while doing where is the next expansion, where is the WvW overhaul, where is season 5, where are more elite specs? It's all good and well to have a wish list but you have to pay for all of that somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    What do you think? I see people here and in Reddit complain endlessly about monitization of services like templates, all while doing where is the next expansion, where is the WvW overhaul, where is season 5, where are more elite specs? It's all good and well to have a wish list but you have to pay for all of that somehow.
    You said sub money when you probably meant gem money.

Build templates have a lot of issues but you can still joke about them. Like how reddit told Anet they would pay A LOT of gems for them then gets mad when Anet asks for gem money. Or how people brought gems to sponsor the dev of official build templates, build templates are then monetized for future projects.

Templates aren't nearly as bad as reddit says but a far far from what they should be.

I meant it jokingly because of the lack of monthly sub the money for what people want has to come from somewhere. I don't think the templates are bad either, but I also haven't needed 10 specs per character or whatever to do what I want