Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I started, then remembered how much I wasn't a huge fan of LSS2 and especially the first few desert zones. Like, at all.

Part of me wants to go back and finish it for the free lego since it'd be my first one but just...ugh, it's not even that bad of a grind from the looks of it, but it's a grind that seems fairly deeply unappealing to me. At least the first two desert zones which I deeply loathe.
    You unlock the weapon after half of them. That's why I was hoping someone knew which ones were the easiest lol. Honestly everything before path of fire is kinda shit and more grindy than it needs to be imo.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You unlock the weapon after half of them. That's why I was hoping someone knew which ones were the easiest lol. Honestly everything before path of fire is kinda shit and more grindy than it needs to be imo.
    Well, the frostberry zone is the easiset one to get ascended accessories. But yes some of the maps are just terrible to navigate - i want to 100% them but i suppose i'll just wait when i have a flying mount.

The "return" achievements in the end are pretty easy. Most of them are just do the story, mine/gather/chop some trees (like 10 nodes of each), then depends on the map it's usually the gimmick.

In dry top is to open 10 buried chest inthe two subzones, the ones that spawn during sandstorm. Not terrible
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Wanted to get back to the game for a bit of trying out new builds that require Celestial gear...Charged Quartz Crystal, worst timegate in history of gaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Wanted to get back to the game for a bit of trying out new builds that require Celestial gear...Charged Quartz Crystal, worst timegate in history of gaming
    What requires celestial? I use celestial for a character but that's because I had a set from years ago. I could do without it.

If you don't mind sticking to a schedule you can just farm stat select exotics (or even ascended if you really want to put in the play time).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Wait, what? That set is actually useful for builds? >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of builds can make great use of celestial, especially in WvW. Renegade and Scourge to name a couple.

I can't say today, but it was quite the set back when they first made it craftable. That's why they made it such a royal pain in the ass to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly why I always had a hard time sticking to the game. Every time you want to try something out it's this big production of needing a specific set of gear and runes and sigils and shit that's gonna cost you all your gold and blah blah blah.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a stat-selectable exotic armor box from each tier of the pvp league track, by far the quickest way to get celestial gear if you don't have charge crystals stacked up.

i got a full set of ascended celestials and i love it. sure it was pretty overkill to get but for my tempest it was totally worth it.

for anyone else trailblazer or marauder gear will be easy enough and just as worth it.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

I admit that after getting a taste for ascended quality items, I can't fathom equipping exotic ones. But seems like one could craft a full set box of exotic Celestial armor these days? Other than that, its 2 weeks of daily charged quartz to get enough for insignias to stat-swap a spare useless set I have. And yes, I want to try out Celestial on a Renegade.

EDIT: Yep, box of celestial gear requires...Charged Quartz Crystal as well! So either way, I'm going to keep making em for 2 weeks before I get an armor set via stat-swapping an ascended set
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-01-11 at 12:17 AM.

One of the best things about having a bunch of legendaries is precisely being able to test different builds since you can swap stats freely. They are not cheap at all and it's usually a lot of work, but at least for me, the freedom was totally worth it. I mean, in terms of gold it's certainly not worth it, but i often found myself being reluctant to try certain builds that seemed interesting because of gear limitations, that changed when i got my legendary armor and changed even further as i kept increasing my legendary collection (almost all weapon slots, back, amulet, accesories and one ring).
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Plenty of builds can make great use of celestial, especially in WvW. Renegade and Scourge to name a couple.
    WvW makes a bit of sense, and would explain why it's a complete mystery to me. Even when I was playing my hybrid FB I'd never imagine using that set, way too many "wasted" stats on it IMO, even if you can benefit from them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. It actually makes ele (weaver) one of the tankiest things in the game. It's great for some classes in open world and has always been okay yet not BiS in some WvW builds. They buffed it not to long ago and made it even better - it had been missing some attributes for years. You wouldn't use it in instances unless you're memeing for reasons you've stated.

- - - Updated - - -

I admit that after getting a taste for ascended quality items, I can't fathom equipping exotic ones. But seems like one could craft a full set box of exotic Celestial armor these days? Other than that, its 2 weeks of daily charged quartz to get enough for insignias to stat-swap a spare useless set I have. And yes, I want to try out Celestial on a Renegade.

EDIT: Yep, box of celestial gear requires...Charged Quartz Crystal as well! So either way, I'm going to keep making em for 2 weeks before I get an armor set via stat-swapping an ascended set
    So if you can stomach exotic you can farm Verdant Brink's night meta and purchase stat-select great from the map's vendor. Buy gear, select Celestial, you're set.

For ascended what you can do is farm strikes. Lots and lots and lots of strikes then buy ascended armor boxes with strike currency. Also run T4 fractals if you have the equipment for it. Boxes of ascended gear aren't uncommon. I literally have 2 tabs of unopened ascended chests in bank from doing fractals. Average is like 2-3 boxes a week. The armor from the boxes are stat-delectable and celestial is an option in every box.

Also unfortunately you just mixed missed the Christmas event which gave you fully Charged Quartz at a solid rate...anything is better than 1 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Yes. It actually makes ele (weaver) one of the tankiest things in the game. It's great for some classes in open world and has always been okay yet not BiS in some WvW builds. They buffed it not to long ago and made it even better - it had been missing some attributes for years. You wouldn't use it in instances unless you're memeing for reasons you've stated.
    Well, today I fuckin learned. I always thought it was more of a silly/meme set.

Interesting though, will have to keep in mind if I ever dust off my ele and decide to play her. I'll just need to unlock weaver and shit though, and last I recall playing her (like, at least a year ago) man am I hot garbage at vanilla ele.

- - - Updated - - -

So if you can stomach exotic you can farm Verdant Brink's night meta and purchase stat-select great from the map's vendor. Buy gear, select Celestial, you're set.

For ascended what you can do is farm strikes. Lots and lots and lots of strikes then buy ascended armor boxes with strike currency. Also run T4 fractals if you have the equipment for it. Boxes of ascended gear aren't uncommon. I literally have 2 tabs of unopened ascended chests in bank from doing fractals. Average is like 2-3 boxes a week. The armor from the boxes are stat-delectable and celestial is an option in every box.

Also unfortunately you just mixed missed the Christmas event which gave you fully Charged Quartz at a solid rate...anything is better than 1 a day.
    Alrighty, thanks for the tips! I do have tons of ascended gear but sadly Celestial is not what I would've normally picked. Hence, either I farm temporary exotic Celestial gear or wait for 14 days to stat-swap ascended one. My guild seems to have died long ago, which is not a surprise at this point, every guild I try out ends up dead and that's the only reason I cannot have lasting interest in the game even I find many curiously fun aspects

10+ Year Old Account
    Alrighty, thanks for the tips! I do have tons of ascended gear but sadly Celestial is not what I would've normally picked. Hence, either I farm temporary exotic Celestial gear or wait for 14 days to stat-swap ascended one. My guild seems to have died long ago, which is not a surprise at this point, every guild I try out ends up dead and that's the only reason I cannot have lasting interest in the game even I find many curiously fun aspects
    Do you play NA?

Do you play NA?
    Nay, EU. I've played this game on and off since release but hardly have done any serious content other than some dabbles in hardmode fractals when friend asked me to. For a game with "guild" in its name, sure seems really hard to find a lasting one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nay, EU. I've played this game on and off since release but hardly have done any serious content other than some dabbles in hardmode fractals when friend asked me to. For a game with "guild" in its name, sure seems really hard to find a lasting one!
    Gothca.

Here's a awesome gearing guide.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Use...ar_a_Character

Not mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, today I fuckin learned. I always thought it was more of a silly/meme set.

Interesting though, will have to keep in mind if I ever dust off my ele and decide to play her. I'll just need to unlock weaver and shit though, and last I recall playing her (like, at least a year ago) man am I hot garbage at vanilla ele.
    Don't get me wrong, celestial weaver is very tanky but still feels like you are playing a piano.

Gothca.

Here's a awesome gearing guide.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Use...ar_a_Character

Not mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong, celestial weaver is very tanky but still feels like you are playing a piano.
    I mean I do have countless ascended gear sets and all the sources to get new pieces, its not like I didnt do anything useful during all these years. But one would agree that all the gear with best runes/sigils and flexibility & capability of filling a lot of roles is wasted when you don't find a bigger group of players to play with

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I do have countless ascended gear sets and all the sources to get new pieces, its not like I didnt do anything useful during all these years. But one would agree that all the gear with best runes/sigils and flexibility & capability of filling a lot of roles is wasted when you don't find a bigger group of players to play with
    For sure. I was going to say if you played NA that I know a handful of active guilds that have been around sense the beta. I don't anything about the EU scene.