Poll: Do you like water?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Water is my top choice.

Water itself does not carry any special taste. But can with simple means by a slice of cucumber, orange, citrus, or a mint leave and ice, become some thing extra.

Also taste of water differs alot. From where you get your water. The sorroundings around where your city drains water gives it the taste. Also water taken from some wells can have very distinct taste.
    I'm lucky to be able to drink water from my tap, with no harms done. I have also had water in USA and it is bloody awful, polluted with loads of chlorine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who clicked No to liking water? You have something against the thing that keeps us all alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acheros View Post
    QFT

By the way, how much do you guys spend on bottled water a month?
    My Ol Lady got a 36 pack of bottled water at Costco last night for $3.79...last me all week so I'd say at the most I spend $15.00 a month on bottled water

The tap water in norway is very good.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

15+ Year Old Account
    I very rarely drink water, even though Switzerland has an excellent water quality, but I just don't like it.
    Which doesn't mean I don't drink any water, but I usually prefer other drinks.

I mostly drink tea, juices or Coke (classical only) Probably not the healthiest mixture, but hey...

10+ Year Old Account
    The water is so fresh here in Norway that we have to pay extra taxes just to brag about it.

The taste of water is life.

Btw has anyone noticed how they include the active ingredients and calorie count on water bottles nowadays?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Finnish tapwater tastes absolutely Godlike compared to that of other countries.

Lots of lakes ftw

Deleted
    You can drink water directly from the source in most nordic countries. Norway, Sweden and Finland. Its not gonna make you sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fresh water from the Norwegian mountains filled str8 into a plastic cup while climbing is prolly the best water you can get.

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

Quote Originally Posted by Nastydeath View Post
    My Ol Lady got a 36 pack of bottled water at Costco last night for $3.79...last me all week so I'd say at the most I spend $15.00 a month on bottled water
    That's not that much I guess

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Who clicked No to liking water? You have something against the thing that keeps us all alive.
    Indeed, it's kind of weird to not like water as it does keep us alive and all, although I think humans can survive by just drinking cola too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it's just me but it certainly has a taste to it. It becomes noticeable if you drink water of different regions. Whereas I can't really describe what it tastes like I sometimes think it tastes somewhat sweet, could be me though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cold water tastes like cold and I love it <3

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition to my last post.

I highly this poll is accurate. I just don't believe THAT many people like water and drink it occasionally. Heck, even if this many people like water I don't think that many people actually drink water as regular drink. Which in turn makes me wonder; why not if you like it?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Water is the best. Nothing beats a liter of it after a good jog. Here in Norway our tap water is even proven better than bottled water in both taste and "cleanliness"/purity, so there's no reason not to drink it.

And I have to agree on the post about Norwegian mountain water up there. It's flippin' orgasmic in your mouth when you're thirsty, and I'm not even overreacting.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    I just don't believe THAT many people like water and drink it occasionally. Heck, even if this many people like water I don't think that many people actually drink water as regular drink. Which in turn makes me wonder; why not if you like it?
    If you like water it doesn't mean you can't like something else more.
    I like water and I mostly drink water but I prefer coffee, beer or cola over water from time to time. (not to mention good whisky with a small drop of water (no ice) )

I drink a *lot* of water. Aside from the occasional cup of milk when eating something spicy and the odd cup of chocolate milk because I want it, it's all I drink. Actually got a bottle of water sitting next to me, as I do most of the time.

PS: I'm also weird and don't care a bit about it being cold, usually. During or after exercise, yea I generally prefer colder water, but outside of that room temperature is just fine with me.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

i love the tap water here in switzerland. i like it much better than bottled water even, it tastes more "natural" to me (possibly because i drink bottled water out of plastic bottles, as expected lol).
    i hate the tap water in most other countries though. the water in canada (vancouver/bc) i had for example, with all the chlorine in it - i couldn't drink more than i absolutely had to from it.

water is pretty much all i drink. sometimes i drink a rivella (swiss soda) or a coke during lunch, and a little bit of tea during dinner, but most of the time it's only water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Well for example, I've read that there are places in Norway where you could drink the water directly from the source without doing anything to treat it. But as someone who's never had water that pure before, I wonder if it would make me sick trying it.
    Not just Norway, so far ran into perfectly drinkable natural water in Norway, Sweden and Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by Acheros View Post
    That's not that much I guess

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 08:29 PM ----------

Indeed, it's kind of weird to not like water as it does keep us alive and all, although I think humans can survive by just drinking cola too.
    cola is mostly water