Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Zul'grub and Zul'aman

So when the removed zul'grub I was like ok never got to do but I'll move on. and then they removed Zul'aman. This I did not like, but what I really wanna know is why can't blizz moosh the 60 version with the herioc 85 so we can switch between doing a old 60 raid or a new 85 herioc same for naxx I wanna be able to come back and do this stuff for nostaglia. So I wanna know why blizz can't moosh them together.

10+ Year Old Account
    They removed the dungeons they felt were unnecesary and dead. No one was doing Zul'gurub, so they gave it some use as a questing zone, then because everyone had a rage, they brought it back in a way everyone could use it. Zul'aman they made heroic because no one was using it.
    The Lordliest of Meese

Quote Originally Posted by MooseLord View Post
    No one was doing Zul'gurub
    Shutcho mouff. I was still farming for the tiger mount but never got it (I at least got the raptor, but I would have rather had the kitty).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Shutcho mouff. I was still farming for the tiger mount but never got it (I at least got the raptor, but I would have rather had the kitty).
    Yes you went in there and killed one boss per week, that is not even 10% of the raid.

i never want to see naxx again

i hope they burn it to the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Yes you went in there and killed one boss per week, that is not even 10% of the raid.
    So they've re-used the dungeons cuz no one ran the whole thing? Then I guess they'd remove Blackwing Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Gruul's Lair etc cuz no one are running those? Though I'm guessing those with rep or rare stuff must stay to- oh wait... Zul'Gurub left, so... Now I don't know why they removed ZG, but at least there's some lore to it... ZA does have a bit of lore, but it's the same instance really... If it's properly explained then I'm fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    i never want to see naxx again

i hope they burn it to the ground
    There is a lot of difference with ZA and ZG comparing to Naxx 80. You will only have to do ZA and ZG once or twice for the achievements. Thats what I'll do. With Naxx 80 you had to farm it week after week again after doing it at 60.

you guys are missing the point with za and zg

remember how fail pugs were in randoms when the cata heroics first came out.do you think za and zg will be any different? eather way,im still gonna run them cuz it gives me something to do besides post on forums while afk on my mount.which apparently i seem to be doing 90 percent of the time im on wow lately anyway

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    There is a lot of difference with ZA and ZG comparing to Naxx 80. You will only have to do ZA and ZG once or twice for the achievements. Thats what I'll do. With Naxx 80 you had to farm it week after week again after doing it at 60.
    you can run za and zg right now for the achievement,i care 0 percent about achievements that dont give me titles or mounts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    So they've re-used the dungeons cuz no one ran the whole thing? Then I guess they'd remove Blackwing Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Gruul's Lair etc cuz no one are running those? Though I'm guessing those with rep or rare stuff must stay to- oh wait... Zul'Gurub left, so... Now I don't know why they removed ZG, but at least there's some lore to it... ZA does have a bit of lore, but it's the same instance really... If it's properly explained then I'm fine with it.
    Maybe you should stop assuming my opinion in this matter, I actually think 4.1 is a fail but your arrogance spoiled it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseLord View Post
    They removed the dungeons they felt were unnecesary and dead. No one was doing Zul'gurub, so they gave it some use as a questing zone, then because everyone had a rage, they brought it back in a way everyone could use it. Zul'aman they made heroic because no one was using it.
    Odd, seemed like ZG was the most used lvl 60 raid. Mounts, rep, and all... now on the other hand noone is using AQ20 and BWL, both are even less used as of late and still in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Then I guess they'd remove Blackwing Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Gruul's Lair etc cuz no one are running those?
    Actually, tanks were using those to make retarded amounts of gold. Pity they're nerfing the gold from the bosses. Bye bye easy gold farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezee View Post
    Actually, tanks were using those to make retarded amounts of gold. Pity they're nerfing the gold from the bosses. Bye bye easy gold farming.
    It's hardly farming when you can only kill the bosses once per week and it takes a bit of effort to make a decent amount from them. They are removing something people were actually doing for fun in the game for no good reason, people could just make that gold another way. Bad move imo

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    I was doing it on every toon for the shoulder enchants, now i have to wait till 70 on them.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    No one was forcing you to do Naxx at 60 or even at 80. Speaking of Naxx at 60, I'm pretty sure about 90% or more of the games players even did Naxx at 60.