1. #21961
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    She rocked it hardcore! She didn't have a great next day after that trip lol!
    Haha I hear ya. I feel asleep one time at a water park and got second degree burns on my shoulders. While there are no scars now, I was out the entire summer with huge alien-looking boils on each side. Not fun.

  2. #21962
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Not my latest but here is me

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BlzxE.jpg[IMG]
    Oh man, you look very different from the other one you posted before. I do like this one better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Haha I hear ya. I feel asleep one time at a water park and got second degree burns on my shoulders. While there are no scars now, I was out the entire summer with huge alien-looking boils on each side. Not fun.
    Wow, I'm lucky this never happened to me, since I usually sleep in the beach for about an hour with no sun screen, or wtv it's called.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  3. #21963
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Constant bleaching, yes, but i've been adding reds and purples to my natural brown tones since I was 16 and it's still very healthy, shiny and soft so long as i get a regular trim
    Prove it. With pie charts and bar graphs.

    (Nah just kidding, I've seen you're hair and it looks really good)

  4. #21964
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    ok guys that's enough..you're gonna give me a big head. Too much of an ego boost is a bad thing ;P



    ya i don't believe that at all. love you guys! Your kindness toward me, and who/what I am is very moving, and reinforces I am doing the right thing, and dammit I am NOT going to cry. anyway, thank you so very much!
    //Virtual hugs
    If i did not mean it, I would not say it
    /virtual hugs back
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  5. #21965
    High Overlord Liinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You look very pretty and you resemble your avatar a little bit, especially because both hairs are white/blondish, but you look better of course.

    And the size of the image is fine I believe.
    An amazing painter painted me! (NSFW but here's his work. So I decided to make it my avatar haha.

  6. #21966
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,467


    Me and my GF, I need a shave cos Im a slob :P

  7. #21967
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Constant bleaching, yes, but i've been adding reds and purples to my natural brown tones since I was 16 and it's still very healthy, shiny and soft so long as i get a regular trim
    ya mine isn't black naturally... i used to dye it black..it's brown naturally...

  8. #21968
    High Overlord Liinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    All good. I'm not going to lie, I really like smaller girls like yourself. I like the defiant lip ring as well Props.
    Smaller as in body size? Cause I'm 5'10" so I'm definitely not small!

  9. #21969
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wow, I'm lucky this never happened to me, since I usually sleep in the beach for about an hour with no sun screen, or wtv it's called.
    Dude..protect yourself. I'm at a significantly higher risk of skin cancer if I ever get another bad burn. The tan isn't worth the danger imo. You'll still get some good color if you use a decent SPF sunscreen.

  10. #21970
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Axel
    Posts
    3,855
    I have way longer hair now, pic was only taken 6 months ago

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  11. #21971
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Smaller as in body size? Cause I'm 5'10" so I'm definitely not small!
    Goodness, you're 5'10? That's actually relatively tall for a female. Either way you're lovely

  12. #21972
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Smaller as in body size? Cause I'm 5'10" so I'm definitely not small!
    You're very pretty!
    (Coming from a straight lass btw, but credit where credit is due, you have lovely features)
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  13. #21973
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    An amazing painter painted me! (NSFW but here's his work. So I decided to make it my avatar haha.
    Nice art!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SSDD9l.jpg[IMG]

    Me and my GF, I need a shave cos Im a slob :P
    11/10 bro. Both you and your gf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Dude..protect yourself. I'm at a significantly higher risk of skin cancer if I ever get another bad burn. The tan isn't worth the danger imo. You'll still get some good color if you use a decent SPF sunscreen.
    I actually rarely go to the beach, that's why I spend about a hour sleeping with no protection lol, I think it's tbh, it's like only three times a year or so. xD

    But yeah, I need to put some in my back atleast, and shoulders.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  14. #21974
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    You're very pretty!
    (Coming from a straight lass btw, but credit where credit is due, you have lovely features)
    signed! I kinda feel weird saying it though as you look really young ;P

  15. #21975
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Haha I hear ya. I feel asleep one time at a water park and got second degree burns on my shoulders. While there are no scars now, I was out the entire summer with huge alien-looking boils on each side. Not fun.
    Ouuuuuch. I've never had a sunburn in my life, I was blessed with non-burnable skin I guess. And I spent a looot of time in the sun without much sunscreen(whole life on the swim team).

    And here's an up-to-date picture just took. Not my fave, but alas, it'll do.


  16. #21976
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,467
    11/10 bro. Both you and your gf.
    I'll admit that shes very pretty (a lot prettier than me!)

  17. #21977
    High Overlord Liinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    148
    I'm trying to find these pictures of Melanie that everyone is talking about. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Goodness, you're 5'10? That's actually relatively tall for a female. Either way you're lovely
    Why thank you! That's nice of you /blush

  18. #21978
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I'll admit that shes very pretty (a lot prettier than me!)
    :d

    You're pretty too. Equally too!!! Both are equally good!
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  19. #21979
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Why thank you! That's nice of you /blush
    I thought the artwork of you was awesome combined with that picture, until you explained it was like "She just looks remarkably like her avatar!" but yes agreed with other comments, very pretty and tall!

  20. #21980
    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Oo I like this thread! Didn't realize MMO-Champs were so cute!

    Guess I'll contribute since I sometimes post on this site XD
    PICTURETHING


    edit: Oh dear, it's big. Sorry! It's the same size on my FB and I'm too lazy to shrink it for the thread.
    I love your lip ring! Looks great on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    ANOTHERPICTURETHING

    Me and my GF, I need a shave cos Im a slob :P
    I actually like the beardage. Rugged!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •