1. #22181
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    You could posts a link to it and someone could post it?
    Im kinda new here so no friends :P forever lonely!

  2. #22182
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post
    Im kinda new here so no friends :P forever lonely!
    If you post the link, I'll fix it for you.



  3. #22183
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    If you post the link, I'll fix it for you.


    ops forgot the http//
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2013-01-11 at 08:20 AM.

  4. #22184
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Let the milk and honey flow??

    Nah, just beard
    Last edited by Mehbooba; 2013-01-11 at 06:55 PM.
    Funny Bunny

  5. #22185
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Furz, in the future, upload pictures to Imgur first. While there really isn't anything wrong with linking from Facebook, you can't thumbnail it.



  6. #22186
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Furz, in the future, upload pictures to Imgur first. While there really isn't anything wrong with linking from Facebook, you can't thumbnail it.
    ok, thanks for the protip. !

  7. #22187
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post
    ok, thanks for the protip. !
    No problem. What airport was that picture taken in? (Also, as a reminder, posts in Fun Stuff don't count towards your post count. )



  8. #22188
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,467
    Imma guess its Helsinki airport!

  9. #22189
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Imma guess its Helsinki airport!
    Helsinki-Vantaa!

  10. #22190
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post

    2. (Best shot of the eyes, had to tilt my face up to the light though which is why it looks weird)
    Here's how you should post a shot of your eyes...

    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

  11. #22191
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Here's how you should post a shot of your eyes...

    [IMG]][/IMG]
    Imageshack is sort of terrible. Try Imgur.



  12. #22192
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Imageshack is sort of terrible. Try Imgur.
    It's my fault on how I'm copying the links. You must have seen my post while I was editing it!
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

  13. #22193
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    It's my fault on how I'm copying the links. You must have seen my post while I was editing it!
    Must have, lol.



  14. #22194
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Must have, lol.
    It's up now, though right? Just to make sure I'm not phantom posting. That would be kinda embarrassing if I could see my own pictures, but no one else.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

  15. #22195
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    It's up now, though right? Just to make sure I'm not phantom posting. That would be kinda embarrassing if I could see my own pictures, but no one else.
    Yeah, it's there. You have nice eyes.



  16. #22196
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Helsinki-Vantaa!
    yup, Helsinki-Vantaa, we were waiting for our Departure to Spain last September

  17. #22197
    Fluffy Kitten ghostkitteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vegas bb
    Posts
    1,299
    Does Finland only have like, one major airport, or am I just missing one of those "you have to have been there" things?



  18. #22198
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Does Finland only have like, one major airport, or am I just missing one of those "you have to have been there" things?
    Google tells me there's 25 airports in Finland. Helsinki is just the largest city in (and capital of) Finland.

    Also, thanks!
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

  19. #22199
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Does Finland only have like, one major airport, or am I just missing one of those "you have to have been there" things?
    yeah, i suppose i could say that Helsinki-Vantaa is the only major airport in Finland. The others are kinda smallish

  20. #22200
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Does Finland only have like, one major airport, or am I just missing one of those "you have to have been there" things?
    Id imagine most bigger planes fly outta Helsinki...and I went through there last summer so it looked familiar :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •