Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ohmygod. This page was up to like, 25 when I left for my ER shift at 3. Now... that cookie looks extremely delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    Actually my BF's best friend is a natural bodybuilder and I can get even him to break his diet for my cookies. The ones he really loves are my Double chocolate chip peanut butter surprise ones though (chocolate dough with chocolate chunks and filled with peanut butter). They're just much more difficult to make. Now i have to find a picture...
    Don't make me break my diet now. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Talk to Bibi, he´s a reasonable guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.
    See, I can say nasty things in public!

Sooo close Ksarmar, so close.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiej View Post
    IMO bake off thread, with free sample mail orders ^^. As the other poster said to, girl scout cookies are win, the smores one is my favorite.
    Anything with peanut butter + chocolate and I'm sooo there. Just thinking about it makes me want to head back to the gym, haha
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by klanfox View Post
    Ahhh..the secret to calming me down... Nooooo.. so...pretty. D: D'awwwwwww *warm and fuzzy now*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    omg me too!
    Lol wtf. I also live in LA O.O
    No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate..

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    I have snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, chocolate mint, sugar, shortbread, and lemon cream cheese
    lemon cream cheese sounds good, and the chocolate mint, I don't get out enough to explore all these cookie viritiess. The bad thing is, I am on a diet, I haven't had anything heavily sugary or sweet in the longest time. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually my BF's best friend is a natural bodybuilder and I can get even him to break his diet for my cookies. The ones he really loves are my Double chocolate chip peanut butter surprise ones though (chocolate dough with chocolate chunks and filled with peanut butter). They're just much more difficult to make. Now i have to find a picture...
    Can you send one to australia?!?!?!?!!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post

YES! Actually I have an ongoing plot to overtake my guild with a massive supply of women bent on male domination! *Cackles* I almost did it in my last guild, we strategically placed one female with every man in power and had them down on their knees begging for mercy at our smallest whims. >:3 WOMEN POWER WILL TAKE OVER ALL GUILDS SOON! YOU WON'T SEE IT COMING! MWAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHaahahahaHAA! @.< Oh yes.. Oh yes.. *steeples fingers* They may demand sammiches now, or attempt to simmer us but soon.. SOON they will LEARN THE ERRORS OF THEIR WAYS!

*Squeels and smashes over their lego castles with my little pony* MWheheHEHEEHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH!!!! @.<!!! *fizzles*

Join me women, join me in my guild and we will top meters, out heal and out tank those evil evil monkey sammich eaters. *Harrumphs*
    ...but but but Queen Solfire... My all time favorite WoW past time is raping the men of the Alliance in Battlegrounds through P V P... It gives me such excitement to know that I *woman* am killing them. It's like....

...the greatest ...thing...........eva

lol I bet he thinks in his mind, "Okay run for 2 hours instead of 1 , with a max incline >.<!"

lemon cream cheese sounds good, and the chocolate mint, I don't get out enough to explore all these cookie viritiess. The bad thing is, I am on a diet, I haven't had anything heavily sugary or sweet in the longest time. D:
    I wonder if I'm the only person who misses greasy foods (pizza, fries, chicken wings) than sugery foods while on a "diet". It's at least a bit easier for me since I'm not trying to lose weight(coach says I actually need to gain weight x_X), but just trying to fuel myself better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    You're not really being creepy, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being genuine for the sake of being a nice person.

I'm thinking more of the "omg you're so pretty <33333333333" and then following them around.
    I just took the biggest sigh ever. *bear hug*
    Now tell "vizzle" I'm not a schmuck and she's not being nice =(

Quote Originally Posted by EverdayMJ View Post
    lemon cream cheese.. thats something i might have to try
    I must try the lemon cream cheese also >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    I have snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, chocolate mint, sugar, shortbread, and lemon cream cheese
    Mmmmmm! chocolate chip and chocolate mint!

Quote Originally Posted by Bleunappy View Post
    I wonder if I'm the only person who misses greasy foods (pizza, fries, chicken wings) than sugery foods while on a "diet". It's at least a bit easier for me since I'm not trying to lose weight(coach says I actually need to gain weight x_X), but just trying to fuel myself better.
    I eat pizza if it is a gathering still. But I lay off on buying it regularly and frozen, this way it is like a once in a while thing.

I never had a sport of some kind where a coach had to tell me to do this or that, but every year in school I always had some coach ask me to play football. I thought WoW >sports. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Must say...I'm surprised. I know the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder," but there are a shit load more good-looking people than most people would think to see from WoW players...and the epic beards and costumes/props are...well...epic.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    Calm your self Solfire, i'm here for you my oldness will hold you after a sammich that is..cheers
    Wut. Happy wedding photos calmed my anger, am I still obligated to make sammiches. Dangit this is the sort of thing I'm talking about...slave labor. Where is my foot rub at least?

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    Haha, you're such a spaz. Are you ever going to post a pic?
    Depends on if the evil within my guild is lurking in the darkest crevices of this thread and plotting an immoral attack against my hairy moob covered old man claims. It's the only thing saving me from constant lechery. Not that you have to be pretty to be leered at or anything, it's more of a "it knows how to make sammiches and it MOVES" thing, being a girl is of course a plus. Silly people.. sigh.

lol I bet he thinks in his mind, "Okay run for 2 hours instead of 1 , with a max incline >.<!"
    Well every time he comes to visit us he vows to not think about his diet and just eat. Of course he ate like a full dozen of those things which ate crazy bad for you (the cookie in the picture isn't nearly as bad). Plus he knows I'll give him crap if he sticks to his diet because his level of obsession classifies as an eating disorder. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    ...but but but Queen Solfire... My all time favorite WoW past time is raping the men of the Alliance in Battlegrounds through P V P... It gives me such excitement to know that I *woman* am killing them. It's like....

...the greatest ...thing...........eva
    Whoa whoa whoa....

Raping men in battlegrounds huh? Well If I get a computer that can constantly run 35+ fps I'll take you on that bet =P

Depends on if the evil within my guild is lurking in the darkest crevices of this thread and plotting an immoral attack against my hairy moob covered old man claims. It's the only thing saving me from constant lechery. Not that you have to be pretty to be leered at or anything, it's more of a "it knows how to make sammiches and it MOVES" thing, being a girl is of course a plus. Silly people.. sigh.
    Do you have a twin named lunafire?
    Last edited by DionLight7; 2011-04-26 at 07:47 AM.

I eat pizza if it is a gathering still. But I lay off on buying it regularly and frozen, this way it is like a once in a while thing.

I never had a sport of some kind where a coach had to tell me to do this or that, but every year in school I always had some coach ask me to play football. I thought WoW >sports. XD
    Same@the gathering bit. I was only 132 when I started, and considering I'm 5'11 I should be around 150 lol.
    Last edited by Bleunappy; 2011-04-26 at 08:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Daalton; 2011-04-26 at 07:50 AM.