TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    As a makeup addict, I do makeup for me. I don't do my makeup for the purpose of pleasing men, which many men seem to believe. Makeup makes ME happy, which is the most important thing
    Yeah. This is the most important thing. You are you and you should do things for you.
    I personally dislike make-up, and am rather shallow (sadly), but that does not mean I have a right to say so to someone (speaking as a person and not a moderator now. :P). Because after all, no one has any obligation to be attractive to anyone/me.
    And while I personally think it's perfectly okay to have any opinion over that, telling them is a whole other matter.

Well here's me. I tend to feel weird without the beard nowadays, and I equally tend to get carded for just about EVERYTHING. I don't look 27. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Macloud View Post
    Well here's me. I tend to feel weird without the beard nowadays, and I equally tend to get carded for just about EVERYTHING. I don't look 27. At all.

http://i.imgur.com/xUSZUtu.jpg
    At least you can grow one to make up for the baby face. I don't have that luxury .

Don't really have much pictures of myself. That one I kept because the light the sun makes looks funny (my phone camera don't seem to handle light very well ^^).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I don't really get how Bloodlust fits Shamans...

"I need to calm the elements, and through our sacred bond we will - wait, is that a fucking boss? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! NO, WAIT! I'M GOING TO RAPE HIM THEN KILL HIM! WITH SPOONS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND ME <3

As a makeup addict, I do makeup for me. I don't do my makeup for the purpose of pleasing men, which many men seem to believe. Makeup makes ME happy, which is the most important thing
    Literally the exact same kind of thing she said. I fully understand.
    Hey everyone

I find it a bit funny how everyone will say they do makeup for themselves... yet I have never seen a chick who would NOT post a picture of herself somewhere after it's done.

I'm just plain lazy with makeup. If I woke up late when I went to college, makeup would be the one I'd skip. Most times I just use a bit of mascara, I'm waiting for the day when you have machines do all the work for you.

And I rarely bother with it when I take pictures for my blog either unless I'm actually going out with my other half (he likes it when I doll up a little ) and am posting an outfit picture.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I find it a bit funny how everyone will say they do makeup for themselves... yet I have never seen a chick who would NOT post a picture of herself somewhere after it's done.
    I can see what you mean, but I disagree. People do things for different reasons, but pride is probably why.
    I like to post pictures of my computer, internally and externally. I certainly don't do it for other people. :P

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I can see what you mean, but I disagree. People do things for different reasons, but pride is probably why.
    I like to post pictures of my computer, internally and externally. I certainly don't do it for other people. :P
    True true... Might be that I just don't understand it, I only use makeup when about to go meet someone whose opinion matters to me, and even in these cases I keep it minimal... can't believe anyone would actually enjoy that sticky feeling against their face. At least I like to blink without lashes sticking together and rub my face without the "oh sh** what have I done now" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    And you should change your profile picture, for anatideaphobous people like me this is very upsetting.
    Hahahaha. The duck is watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Fuck you Ely, no I really love you.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qXpWHrFl.jpg[IMG]

I umm, don't hate.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Dmpfnpxl.jpg[IMG]
    For srs, you look better with actual hair.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Everyone does. Especially with long hair. Lol biased.

Just wait until an attractive female posts a pic.

8600k @ 4.8 | NH-D15 | ASRock z370 Extreme4 | 1080 Strix | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB SSD | 1TB WD CB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 | Sound Blaster Zx | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M (TG) | Logitech G900 | Logitech G810 | Sennheiser PC320 + HD419 | ViewSonic XG2703-GS
    WoW|FF14|Diablo 3|Steam

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Just wait until an attractive female posts a pic.
    Like, that never has happened before right?

Tbh, I count myself as an attractive female. With a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    Like, that never has happened before right?

Tbh, I count myself as an attractive female. With a beard.
    I wanted an excuse to post that .gif
    8600k @ 4.8 | NH-D15 | ASRock z370 Extreme4 | 1080 Strix | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB SSD | 1TB WD CB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 | Sound Blaster Zx | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M (TG) | Logitech G900 | Logitech G810 | Sennheiser PC320 + HD419 | ViewSonic XG2703-GS
    WoW|FF14|Diablo 3|Steam

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I wanted an excuse to post that .gif
    Dont need an excuse to post that gif, mate. Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    Everyone does. Especially with long hair. Lol biased.
    Everyone? Maybe not. Deffo biased.

Haven't posted any in a while so...

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Go long or go home... That is not what she said.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Go long or go home... That is not what she said.
    Why wouldn't she say it though? It's a good point tbh.