Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    What happens when a normal sized girl reads all the comments on ur "godly fisique?" Ever thought of that?
    Not sure what you're getting at with that. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Not sure what you're getting at with that. :/
    And at the same time the world despises Victoria's Secret to use anorexic looking(i wont diagnose this time) models to set the global beauty icon. Its a long shot but it still matters.

Call me a judgemental dick, but im pretty sure there are a few here that are/were bullied because of their appearance. If someone keeps telling them they look "great", where goes their reality? Where as u told em to stop hunching and get a haircut, the bullying would stop?

Honesty is so important, especially when talking appearance. Appearance should be A priority, personality too, but rather second, caus no1 can see personality from afar. Job interview? You can have 5 master degrees from harvard, come in looking like a hobo and u wont get the job. Its sad, but its how the world works.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2013-12-09 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    So we went from "i agree with you about honesty" to "your a judgemental ass" in a jiffy. To be fair (true story) i had a bolemic girlfriend that had more fat on her. See how i drew that conclusion? It cant be the first time you heard it. What happens when a normal sized girl reads all the comments on ur "godly fisique?" Ever thought of that?
    It's about honesty as long as there's no misinformation. If someone is overweight, by all means, tell them to eat less. I also don't mind the "eat more" or "you're so skinny" comments. Calling me something that I'm not is far from being honest. It's being judgmental. For the last time, some people are naturally skinny. And yeah that includes also women, even though you don't hear it often that a woman is underweight without any heavy diets or disorders. Well hello there.
    The "normal girls" get way more compliments than me anyway and what would happen anyway if they do read the compliments about my body? I guess most people just want to have what they don't have.

EDIT: and the bottom line... bodies are different, as long as a certain body type is not causing health problems to its owner, it shouldn't be such a deal anyway. Especially since skinny and a bit chubby girls can both be pretty if they play it right.
    Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2013-12-09 at 06:13 PM.

Deleted
    And at the same time the world despises Victoria's Secret to use anorexic looking(i wont diagnose this time) models to set the global beauty icon. Its a long shot but it still matters.
    Uh, why even care whether someone is skinny or not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Uh, why even care whether someone is skinny or not?
    I don't. But i care about the way this thread is being circlejerked. Telling someone skin over bones that she looks great and healthy IMO is wrong. Not for the person itself, but also for other people reading.

Deleted
    I don't. But i care about the way this thread is being circlejerked. Telling someone skin over bones that she looks great and healthy IMO is wrong. Not for the person itself, but also for other people reading.
    Then don't read it and get the fuck out of the thread, nobody forces you to come here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    It's about honesty as long as there's no misinformation. If someone is overweight, by all means, tell them to eat less. I also don't mind the "eat more" or "you're so skinny" comments. Calling me something that I'm not is far from being honest. It's being judgmental. For the last time, some people are naturally skinny. And yeah that includes also women, even though you don't hear it often that a woman is underweight without any heavy diets or disorders. Well hello there.
    The "normal girls" get way more compliments than me anyway and what would happen anyway if they do read the compliments about my body? I guess most people just want to have what they don't have.

EDIT: and the bottom line... bodies are different, as long as a certain body type is not causing health problems to its owner, it shouldn't be such a deal anyway. Especially since skinny and a bit chubby girls can both be pretty if they play it right.
    We are focusing too much on you and your body, and too little on the essence here. I shoulnd have used the term anorexic, if you have another non mental disorder related term to describe someone beyond skinny, please inform me. Im not discussing the hotness of skinny or fat. Im discussing honesty in this thread and the reason why people lie to eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Shadis View Post
    Then don't read it and get the fuck out of the thread, nobody forces you to come here.
    I allready responded to you. You can also choose not to read the discussion we are having here atm. Or how you like to describe it "Fuck off"...

Deleted
    We are focusing too much on you and your body, and too little on the essence here. I shoulnd have used the term anorexic, if you have another non mental disorder related term to describe someone beyond skinny, please inform me. Im not discussing the hotness of skinny or fat. Im discussing honesty in this thread and the reason why people lie to eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

I allready responded to you. You can also choose not to read the discussion we are having here atm.
    You're point got lost amongst all of your angst, whining and crying.

Change the record, all you ever do is whine about something, does your life suck so you chose to emo all over the forums?

Deleted
    Not for the person itself, but also for other people reading.
    Oh I see, you're with the "offended"/oversensitive crew. Telling someone in her natural body that she looks like cr*p because some "normal" girl somewhere might get the wrong idea is a total new level though.

if you have another non mental disorder related term to describe someone beyond skinny, please inform me. Im not discussing the hotness of skinny or fat. Im discussing honesty in this thread and the reason why people lie to eachother.
    1. a normal variation. Genes maybe? My mother is skinny too, not like me but definitely not like most women her age.
    2. Didn't it ever hit you that maybe some people really like something different than you do? They're not lying, just expressing their opinion.
    Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2013-12-09 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Oh I see, you're with the "offended"/oversensitive crew. Telling someone in her natural body that she looks like cr*p because some "normal" girl somewhere might get the wrong idea is a total new level though.
    So you take 1 sentence and pull it out of porportion and base your entire conclusion about me and the discussion were having on that. GJ. "you stooped to my level". You know what? Fine. I'm out of this discussion. Have fun continueing lying to eachother, circlejerking and (unrightfully) boosting eachothers selfesteem. I bet it will benefit u more in the end than being honest with eachother.

Out.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a "Post an image of yourself" thread.

Not a "lets discuss what we think others should be able to comment on regarding images. If you want to keep fighting about it, take it to PM's please. Constructive criticism has always been allowed. Insults and personal attacks have not and will not
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I second that!
    Go away Darsithis, leave that sweet candy to the single guys here!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Tbh, telling me that I look more feminine than some other guys doesn't affect my self esteem in any way (neither good nor bad).
    I weigh around 100 pounds, don't exercise in order to get more muscles at all and don't even intend to change my hair/clothing style etc. - because I simply don't worry about it. It's not like it would strike me as a total surprise.

Also, I'm totally fine with critique. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted a picture of me on the internet to begin with.
    I simply wanted to point out that it could have been that you meant me.
    Glad to see you're happy with yourself, can I ask how tall you are? Being 100lb is a bit small for most and I'm curious to know how to tall you are because most can't comfortably weight that much unless they're like in the low 5ft section.

- - - Updated - - -

Just thought I'd add in my weight gains since I've been working out, without clothes and shoes it's 135.

Last edited by Duronos; 2013-12-09 at 07:37 PM.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gabeo820 View Post
    I didn't know Sarah Jessica Parker played WoW! :O

Duronos, dafuq is it with you 'murricans wearing shoes indoors though? Never understood that uncomfortable tradition there.

I didn't know Sarah Jessica Parker played WoW! :O

Duronos, dafuq is it with you 'murricans wearing shoes indoors though? Never understood that uncomfortable tradition there.
    Indeed - i barely even wear pants indoors. Maybe when im in other peoples homes but thats it!

hahhaa I even pointed out the glare of the glass
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2014-03-12 at 07:51 PM.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Riot View Post
    Is nobody else wondering why there is a floor tile on that weight scale? Is it even painted on?

Why does a weight scale need to blend in with the floor? Is it so the weight scale can sneak up on you, if you ever get too fat, because you couldn't look at it otherwise? Is it the cousin of the Roomba?

(Maybe I'm the only one thinking these things. I'd guess it's there for a non-slip surface, but you can see the camera flash in it!)
    I imagine the scale using this new technology called... glass.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were my choice I wouldn't wear shoes but my parents keep the house so cold. I'm literally wearing a jacket, pants, and shoes just to stay warm. My hands are frozen.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    If it were my choice I wouldn't wear shoes but my parents keep the house so cold. I'm literally wearing a jacket, pants, and shoes just to stay warm. My hands are frozen.
    There are these things, called slippers. They can be pretty awesome for keeping your feet warm.