Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Those numbers are very similar to mine. 132 was the max I've ever had and 110 is what I was some months ago when I started worrying, now I'm 114.
    Are you around 5'10 too? We could cosplay twins if so.
    I'm a hair short of 5'8.

Deleted
    Too many people are cringing me out in this thread. Stop fapping over the fact a female plays World of Warcraft and visits a forum. Christ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GenaiTN View Post
    Too many people are cringing me out in this thread. Stop fapping over the fact a female plays World of Warcraft and visits a forum. Christ.
    Whale, whale, whale. If it isn't mister "the only relatively attractive female in this thread is Ellumina".
    A newsflash for you: some guys actually find "the ugly ones" by your standards attractive. Nothing wrong with that.

The irony of you posting that XD

Deleted
    Whale, whale, whale. If it isn't mister "the only relatively attractive female in this thread is Ellumina".
    A newsflash for you: some guys actually find "the ugly ones" by your standards attractive. Nothing wrong with that.
    Where on earth did that come from..? o.O He didn't say anything about looks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    The irony of you posting that XD
    There's next to no irony in that post unfortunately.
    Try harder next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you really that torn up that I find Ellumina attractive and not you?
    Don't try as hard next time, it comes off as if you're begging for attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Where on earth did that come from..? o.O He didn't say anything about looks?
    I posted something about Ellumina being attractive about 3 months ago.

Deleted
    Can the mods please start handing out infractions to all the attention-wh*res and the ones feeding/baiting said AWs?
    Its derailing the thread badly and i for one did not come here to see 1 picture followed by 4 pages of discussion on said picture...

Deleted
    Are you really that torn up that I find Ellumina attractive and not you?
    Don't try as hard next time, it comes off as if you're begging for attention.
    Would I really care what you think of me? I'm just a bit annoyed that you try to insult the guys who are not as fixated to fapping to only one person in this thread as you are.

Infracted
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2014-01-20 at 04:37 PM.

Deleted
    Would I really care what you think of me? I'm just a bit annoyed that you try to insult the guys who are not as fixated to fapping to only one person in this thread as you are.
    Evidently so. You wouldn't get your attention that you crave ever so dearly if I kept calling them out as they'd realise how thirsty it makes them look.
    Your head is firmly lodged up your own arse my love. Stop attention whoring. It's awfully cringey.

Infracted

There's next to no irony in that post unfortunately.
    Try harder next time.
    But of course, allow me:

gonna marry u ellumina heads up breh
    oh snap. there are two attractive females.
    I giggled. Also, the only relatively attractive female in this thread is Ellumina.
    No hate.
    You're fit.
    Now, are you honestly dense enough to say that no one could construe any of those comments as creepy? Especially the obvious focus on one female poster for most of these posts?

Infracted

Deleted
    Evidently so. You wouldn't get your attention that you crave ever so dearly if I kept calling them out as they'd realise how thirsty it makes them look.
    Your head is firmly lodged up your own arse my love. Stop attention whoring. It's awfully cringey.
    You don't get to tell me what to do. Also, I hope the guys in question would not care about your opinion either.
    And yeah, you got hypocrisy written all over you.

Deleted
    But of course, allow me:
    I don't know what's worse here. The fact you just went through about 40~ pages to find that or the fact you think me saying:

"There are two attractive females"
    "You're fit."

is on par with people saying

"backside shots pls"
    "bit more cleavage pls"
    "dis picture is fine *shows cleavage*"

If you construe those as creepy, you need to go out to a pub/club and see the sorta fuckery that goes on there.

You don't get to tell me what to do. Also, I hope the guys in question would not care about your opinion either.
    And yeah, you got hypocrisy written all over you.
    He was basically cyber-humping that other poster's leg, and this cat's calling OTHERS thirsty?

Deleted
    He was basically cyber-humping that other poster's leg, and this cat's calling OTHERS thirsty?
    Since when do cats hump legs?

Since when do cats hump legs?
    It's ok, bro, we all know, when Ellumina posts again you'll be all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYc2wskhxIg

Anyways, going back to lurking so as to not derail the topic by rattling too many chimp cages.

Carry on.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2014-01-20 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    It's ok, bro, we all know, when Ellumina posts again you'll be all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYc2wskhxIg

Anyways, going back to lurking so as to not derail the topic by rattling too many chimp cages.

Carry on.
    I'll be waiting, son.

Deleted
    Well that was eventful...

...Cmon ron, post a picture!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Moving swiftly on.
    I'm on the left!

Don't judge me, pink fluffy slippers were the height of eighties fashion, honestly!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Mods resize if too big. Canooing for many hours on the Parana river on the Brazil/Argentina border so hardly looking my kemptness. (Kemptness isn't a word but it bloody ought to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deyana, wanna bang?

Infracted