Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    Last night... (dum dum dum) Damn you were in my xxx dreams.
    This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder..i only came in here to see half nude pictures of aspect of death showing his muscles QQ

Google the quotes. Elypop is fan of a particular artist that Aspect of Death thought no one else here would recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I hate beer and football with passion therefore (correct use of the word ?) I hate Australia's wednesday.
    I suppose you're more of a cheese and alphorn guy than...
    Take A Walk On The Wild Side

Google the quotes. Elypop is fan of a particular artist that Aspect of Death thought no one else here would recognize.
    The fact that everyone's been using song lyrics to convey overtly sexualized messages doesn't make it less inappropriate. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The fact that everyone's been using song lyrics to convey overtly sexualized messages doesn't make it less inappropriate. Just saying...
    I didn't use it to convey any sexualized message. The song continues with the lyrics I wrote. There's a reason I stopped after the first full stop. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder..i only came in here to see half nude pictures of aspect of death showing his muscles QQ
    Lol. I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to voice it 'cause it would sound too creepy =P.

You can't just say all beer is bad.

In my opinions, overly hopped beers are horrible.
    But more sugar and malt barley based beers, dried fruits, etc are fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Beer is revolting, why would we want to learn to like something like that? D:
    Haha, I was grilling my friend about that when he said he liked IPAs.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Last night... (dum dum dum) Damn you were in my xxx dreams.
    ... *hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    i only came in here to see half nude pictures of aspect of death showing his muscles QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Lol. I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to voice it 'cause it would sound too creepy =P.
    Hahah well, I'm sorry for disapointing you. I would, but I cba posting that kind of picture here.. ^^
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    ... *hug*

Hahah well, I'm sorry for disapointing you. I would, but I cba posting that kind of picture here.. ^^
    Well... I was going to say something, but I am going to hold it back and not type it because I don't like infractions, lol. =P

One of the most important women in my life, my Meemaw!

Damn, brb, picture probably too big. Didn't see anything restricting picture size, but I made it smaller, non-the-less.

Last edited by Papi; 2014-08-30 at 01:23 AM.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Driver roll up the Partition please.... :$
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    azshara whispers: if you're nice to me, I might let you bang me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordatomsk View Post
    Bitch you need to go eat a fucking bullet you fucking cunt

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Beer is an aquired taste as alot of other things.
    Its just shit.

Shhhh...
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

My babies! My two year olds at their first dance recital this past summer. Yes, the one one on my lap is trying to offer me her cookie through my nose. I love being a dance teacher!!!

me

Quote Originally Posted by Nayelie View Post
    My babies! My two year olds at their first dance recital this past summer. Yes, the one one on my lap is trying to offer me her cookie through my nose. I love being a dance teacher!!!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QDXF1gP.jpg[IMG]
    Pictures like this make me want kids. Alas, pictures are still frames and don't show their pure destructive nature! lol Are any of them yours, or are you their teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    Its just shit.
    Saying you don't like beer is like saying you don't like vegetables. There are many different types with such different flavor profiles that it is impossible to lump them all into one general taste category.

Now, to stay on topic

Last edited by Tyrgannus; 2014-08-30 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Pictures like this make me want kids. Alas, pictures are still frames and don't show their pure destructive nature! lol Are any of them yours, or are you their teacher?
    Just their teacher. No kiddos for me yet, but I do want some eventually. And as much as little kids can really be devils (I have been teaching for 6 years now), it gets outweighed by their love. It really makes my week when one comes to class with a picture they drew for me or a bracelet they made for me. If you ever do have kids, your love for them outweighs how much you can't stand how bratty they are. At least that's what I've come to learn being around them so much.

This picture: Because I wanted to give 13 kindergartners baseball bats for their tap number. Real wooden Louisville Sluggers.

Former student of mine that I caught backstage and needed a selfie!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Saying you don't like beer is like saying you don't like vegetables. Their are some many different types with such different flavor profiles that it is impossible to lump them all into one general taste category.

Now, to stay on topic

[IMG]image here[/IMG]
    "Not All Yearling Elephants Like Indie Electronica" made me laugh from the other thread. I liked it! Might be my new life mantra...