10+ Year Old Account
    Being Canadian and about to play some real life World of Warcraft.

My Partner does vegan food art @Monaco's Kitchen:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Monacos-Kit...age_fan_invite
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/monacoskitchen/

Deleted

lost like 40 kg in one and a half year

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post

lost like 40 kg in one and a half year
    before and after picture bro.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Looking real pretty there!

Feeling fancy with my new matte lipstick the color is super kawaii
    And my eyebrow game OP, love taking pics in the work bathroom cause they have super HD lighting
    ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeupOnFLEEK View Post
    Feeling fancy with my new matte lipstick the color is super kawaii
    And my eyebrow game OP, love taking pics in the work bathroom cause they have super HD lighting
    ^_^

How can you apply that mekup without it staining your peircings ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stalinator View Post
    How can you apply that mekup without it staining your peircings ?
    Not really sure what you mean by "Stain", I wear surgical steel jewelry in my piercings so all I have to do is wipe it off if I get any on there lol xD however the matte lipstick I wear sticks to my hoop jewelry on my lip piercings, but it's an easy wipe off

I'm just trying to imagine how weird that must all feel. Piercings through the cheeks would terrify me (to get). I'd be worried about leaking while I'm drinking... And if I were a girl (who did makeup) I'd be worried about it getting infected if makeup got into the hole.

/paranoid thoughts of a guy with no piercings

So this is what boredom does with me. Was cleaning the house and came across a bottle of fake blood. Decided to have a bit of fun with it.

I dunno how you can do it, I can barely bother putting on mascara, anything past that is just...ugh effffort.

Hawt Gere.

I must admit, it wasn't much effort putting this on. But I'm flattered you think it's hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    I must admit, it wasn't much effort putting this on. But I'm flattered you think it's hot!
    Personally, one of my big fetishes is the psychotic cannibal look. How you doin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Personally, one of my big fetishes is the psychotic cannibal look. How you doin'?
    Doing alright. What about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You look nice but wow that is a lot of makeup and piercings :O
    Thanks it isn't as much makeup, I avoided putting on any eyeliner or fake lashes since I was lazy that day

Thanks it isn't as much makeup, I avoided putting on any eyeliner or fake lashes since I was lazy that day
    Understood. Your eyeshadow is really good in particular!

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I'm just trying to imagine how weird that must all feel. Piercings through the cheeks would terrify me (to get). I'd be worried about leaking while I'm drinking... And if I were a girl (who did makeup) I'd be worried about it getting infected if makeup got into the hole.

/paranoid thoughts of a guy with no piercings
    It feels all normal to me
    I understand the concerns people have though who don't have any, but honestly, it feels like a normal face lol. I used to be a body modification artist apprentice and a tattoo artist, and would pierce and drive needles into people as my line of work until i started working in the corporate tech field. So it was honestly normal to have piercings and tattoos and work in a tattoo shop, we kinda forgot how normal we don't look to normal people lol. And also, makeup doesn't really get in there unless you try and shove it down there, and if that happens, an easy cleaning with some antibacterial soap would solve it . However I've had these piercings for a little over four years now, so they are fully healed which means they are basically normal skin now without having to worry about any irritation. People tend to think too far into it, but really it is just a hole in your skin that will heal with time and become a normal part of your skin, with a piece of jewelry in it xD As for the cheek/dimple piercings, they will never leak as long as you are wearing the correct jewelry and take care of it. But I agree with you though, I was terrified as hell to get my cheeks pierced, but the needle going through the cheek was nothing compared to the healing process, I looked like a chipmunk storing food in her cheeks for a couple weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by socksies View Post
    I dunno how you can do it, I can barely bother putting on mascara, anything past that is just...ugh effffort.

Hawt Gere.
    Ha xD it is not for everyone! I am part of the makeup girl community though, we think of it more as art instead of makeup so much. I enjoy making something prettier I love the routine of looking on point, i couldn't imagine going to work where everyone looks super gorgeous and dressed up without doing the same as well. I like getting pretty and making my features stand out even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Understood. Your eyeshadow is really good in particular!
    Why thank you dear ^_^ i work hard on that eyeshadow blending! lol it actually taught me how to be pro at doing colored tattoos, thanks makeup for giving me the skills to draw good line work and color blending xD
    Last edited by SlayAllDay; 2016-04-12 at 11:01 PM.

Ha xD it is not for everyone! I am part of the makeup girl community though, we think of it more as art instead of makeup so much. .
    That's a good point, a lot of people seem to think that women wear makeup to "impress men" but honestly it is oftentimes about artistic expression/feeling good about ourselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by socksies View Post
    I dunno how you can do it, I can barely bother putting on mascara, anything past that is just...ugh effffort..
    Yup. That, and I just don't really like myself with more than some mascara and maaaaybe light eye shadow on the eye lid only. I am not the type for a lot of and/or fancy makeup - or any piercings.