Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    I mean, it's a trope that knights defend maidens. You know this, I know this, everyone knows this.
    In this case it's either a man/women maiden, you pick!

Do you have a video of your coronation as a knight by the queen? I'd very much like to see it! I bet you looked adorable while you let out some small barks!

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, mostly because I often see it pop up in the "newest" section of the feed, and it's always the same people. Just a moment of facepalm, and too much time on my hands. So I made the comment! Wasn't even that bad of a comment :P.
    I'm not defending anyone in particular, just, again, pointing out the irony of a guy who puts a selfie up EVERY. TIME. HE. POSTS. bitching about other people putting up a picture every week (or weeks).

You're the one trying to turn this into a woman/white knight issue. Insecure much? Maybe cut that atrocious beard and you'll ave more luck with the ladies.

With that, I'll stop derailing the thread. I can't break down any more the irony I was trying to point out. I mean, I could try to explain it to you more, but I have neither the time, nor the crayons.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm not defending anyone in particular, just, again, pointing out the irony of a guy who puts a selfie up EVERY. TIME. HE. POSTS. bitching about other people putting up a picture every week (or weeks).

You're the one trying to turn this into a woman/white knight issue. Insecure much? Maybe cut that atrocious beard and you'll ave more luck with the ladies.

With that, I'll stop derailing the thread. I can't break down any more the irony I was trying to point out. I mean, I could try to explain it to you more, but I have neither the time, nor the crayons.
    You don't even have the mental fortitude to understand the difference between an avatar, and a conscious effort to post a separate new individual picture. You wouldn't be able to explain to me anything, other than maybe how to breathe. And even that I assume you struggle with...
    Just take the hit man, know your place, sit down like a good boy, and eat your treats!

Guys, who cares? Life's too short to argue on the internet. Let's talk about Pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Guys, who cares? Life's too short to argue on the internet. Let's talk about Pizza.
    Yeah, this guy reminds me of gamers from the 00s, ranting about "pwning" people.

I'm done responding to his incel-fueled derailment.

So many filters on a lot of these photos

That's quite enough of this derail. It's a picture thread, people will post pictures. The discussion should stick to the pictures.

Small pic, black and white etc because "I can't find it in colour and it's cool to use black and white pictures on social media". And a free nose of someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    * casts resurrection

*pusheen shirt pic snip!*
    pusheen so cute!

I'm not very good at taking photos of people. And those I took photos of complain that they look bad in my photos.

So I sometimes experiment on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I'm not very good at taking photos of people. And those I took photos of complain that they look bad in my photos.

So I sometimes experiment on myself.
    I loved you in Sons of Anarchy!

Looking good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I loved you in Sons of Anarchy!

Looking good dude.
    Thanks.
    That reminds me, I need to finish watching that TV show. It was great but I only saw 3-4 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    You don't even have the mental fortitude to understand the difference between an avatar, and a conscious effort to post a separate new individual picture. You wouldn't be able to explain to me anything, other than maybe how to breathe. And even that I assume you struggle with...
    Just take the hit man, know your place, sit down like a good boy, and eat your treats!
    Wow, you really showed him pal. If I was you then I'd really feel good about myself with that checkmate response.
    Retail full of servers that are connected and still ghost towns. Classic has actual full servers and people everywhere. I wonder which is more popular The delusion of haters is laughable.

It's a picture of a picture, that's why it has a scratch and the lighting is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    It's a picture of a picture, that's why it has a scratch and the lighting is weird.

https://i.imgur.com/jWVQuxX.jpg
    Now you need to take a picture of the computer screen for the next time you want to post your picture.

You look very young!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    You look very young!
    Good. I turn 28 in november and still get ID'd to buy beer. Does get annoying at times, but i suppose it's better than looking older than my actual age.

Good. I turn 28 in november and still get ID'd to buy beer. Does get annoying at times, but i suppose it's better than looking older than my actual age.
    I think it's because of the facial hair, I don't have any myself but people always tell me I look older without

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    Haha you look like a young santa in that photo. I know what your side job will be in 30 years.

Sorry, couldn't resist

I took my car to a race track this week.

Smile

Yeah !! It is just Amazing & Fantastic photos above and have also ordered using good working Kohl's Promo Codes.