10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Ah! I see you know your limbs, good sir. Have experience in the field, I assume?
    Have I ever mentioned I like you?
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    Those definitely are legs.
    They are indeed. Its good too see so many people here open with the way they are. it can get pretty nasty around here with all the name calling and things, but overall this thread has remained very civil and non-judgemental. I'm glad people can express the way they feel without feeling like a complete outsider, makes me happy.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Have I ever mentioned I like you?
    I am not quite sure. I used to write down the name of every person who've give me a compliment, but it started getting tedious thinking of new unique names for all voices in my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    They are indeed. Its good too see so many people here open with the way they are. it can get pretty nasty around here with all the name calling and things, but overall this thread has remained very civil and non-judgemental. I'm glad people can express the way they feel without feeling like a complete outsider, makes me happy.
    Yah, I agree with you, of course I assume I am a bit of an Outsider because I'm a gamer. My family doesn't get my interest in electronic gaming.

As for the other thing, my mom sends me daily bible quotes telling me I'm going to burn in hell, What can a troll do to me that's worse?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not quite sure. I used to write down the name of every person who've give me a compliment, but it started getting tedious thinking of new unique names for all voices in my head.
    I've reduced all of mine down to Bill. Bill has Multiple personalities, poor guy.

Oh my.....GOD! A few hours of sleep and soo many pages, but so few pictures. Dayyyymm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    BTW, I think this thread Has a epic quality and it should be stickied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Oh my.....GOD! A few hours of sleep and soo many pages, but so few pictures. Dayyyymm.
    Sorry. It's mostly the same people, just really bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post

Yup I play wow, mmhmmm
    LOL I guess people really liked her picture.

In just over 48 hours, this thread is 22,000 views away from surpassing the 296,000 views that took the "Players vs. Mods!" thread almost 3 months to attain.

Wow.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    In just over 48 hours, this thread is 22,000 views away from surpassing the 296,000 views that took the "Players vs. Mods!" thread almost 3 months to attain.

Wow.
    And only 75% of it was completely off topic! Successful thread is successful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post

Wow.
    Its the Epic beards that did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    I've reduced all of mine down to Bill. Bill has Multiple personalities, poor guy.
    It is, however, an excellent way of sheltering oneself from the realization that every single post in the thread is made by an imaginary representation of a repressed personality hidden deep in your subconscious, hiding behind the more prominent "Bill". It's all an elaborate facade, but you wouldn't even think of that. Why would you? It doesn't even make sense. Making up a social scenario in one's own mind - It would be something a crazy person would do! And we both know we're not a crazy person. But then again... Are crazy people aware that they are crazy?

Then again, being oblivious to the fact that the social interaction "online" is actually taking place in one's own mind is comforting in that it gives the illusion of having a genuine conversation!

I'll go take a nap. Tell Bill I said Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Its the Epic beards that did it.

There are some pretty sweet beards in here I must admit. If I could grow one I would, even with the risk of my wife leaving me lol. Ive never been able to gro a good beard, but the 5 O'clock shadow fits me nicely.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    It is, however, an excellent way of sheltering oneself from the realization that every single post in the thread is made by an imaginary representation of a repressed personality hidden deep in your subconscious, hiding behind the more prominent "Bill". It's all an elaborate facade, but you wouldn't even think of that. Why would you? It doesn't even make sense. Making up a social scenario in one's own mind - It would be something a crazy person would do! And we both know we're not a crazy person. But then again... Are crazy people aware that they are crazy?

Then again, being oblivious to the fact that the social interaction "online" is actually taking place in one's own mind is comforting in that it gives the illusion of having a genuine conversation!

I'll go take a nap. Tell Bill I said Hi.
    I change my mind. Bill loves you.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Hi, I just woke up, what'd I miss?
    Like 50 pages.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

Thanzz
    Damn I gotta lurk here for a few posts 'till I can post myself here

thats me!

summer!!!

edit,
    another one of me watching from behind of my gf

Last edited by valtergomes; 2011-04-27 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump it!!!!! :d