Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    I'm not usually attracted to Asians or Africans. I'm actually half Korean, but still. I've seen like one Asian guy I found attractive, and a handful of black guys, and one actual African guy who were hot. South American? I had a mild crush on a Brazillian, but only because he looked A TON like that bisexual guy I'm not seeing. Latino doesn't do it for me. I tend to like European white guys who are ethnic. Kind of the way you see a german guy and he doesn't look caucasian, because his bone structure is strange. I like that. The strikingly ethnic caucasian male. As opposed to the traditional caucasian male.

This guy I'm with now. This American. He only snuck in by having a great facial structure and a strange demeanor. I don't tend to prefer Americans (I'm sure my list showed that.)
    Wow, you really do know what you want. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    You just totally contradicted yourself, haha.
    Yes, I know. But I don't wanna talk about me + my experiences or whatever, that's what I meant. Tried to tell you guys in a subtle way to change subject and, thank god, Nihil did.
    Proud owner of Imonition.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what I'm attracted to. I have a friend who only likes large black men. We understand eachother.

But hey, look. Like I said, the one I want to have 1057106106 babies with is American. :P

And chubby. :3 (And not like 5 pounds chubby.... 50 lbs chubby.)

Also: I lovvvve bisexual guys. *shrug*
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Your secrets are safe with me Habbekrats, scouts honor. 8)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezrah View Post
    Your secrets are safe with me Habbekrats, scouts honor. 8)
    I don't have secrets.
    Proud owner of Imonition.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and she still gets some... When I'd have been that picky, I would have had... none really.
    green-ish eyes with a darker circle around it, brown hair with a reddish taint, hourglass figure/a bit curvy, lightly tainted, not too big and not too small boobs, wellrounded bum but not too much... Way too big a list and that's not even half the looks, I don't think there is a perfect girl for me
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Yes, and she still gets some... When I'd have been that picky, I would have had... none really.
    green-ish eyes with a darker circle around it, brown hair with a reddish taint, hourglass figure/a bit curvy, lightly tainted, not too big and not too small boobs, wellrounded bum but not too much... Way too big a list and that's not even half the looks, I don't think there is a perfect girl for me
    That's not picky. That's the standard Central/Eastern non-British European. :P Tons of them all over.

Deleted
    I know what I'm attracted to. I have a friend who only likes large black men. We understand eachother.
    I really can't sympathize with this. I'm attracted to all kind of women from all across the globe. Not in such a desperate way as it may sound, I mean more like. I feel no preference, I have no preconcenptions. There's no such thing as an ideal to me. I surely can't be alone?

But hey, look. Like I said, the one I want to have 1057106106 babies with is American. :P
    You're so screwed when you're about to give birth to the 1 057 106 106th baby and they turn out to be twins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do a google search for German guy. Hungarian guy. Austrian guy. Polish guy. :P Etc.

They've got whole countries of them now.

The first thing I look at is a girls butt. Must have a nice butt, then her face.. then her shoes.. I love a girl in skinny jeans and heals.. or chucks.

Deleted
    That's not picky. That's the standard Central/Eastern non-British European. :P Tons of them all over.
    Hahaha. Damn, you need to make a map and mark up regions using your knowledge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I've never been farther to the east than Austria/Czech Rep. And that was when I was just a little kid and wasn't interested in girls yet
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2011-05-14 at 09:46 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR

10+ Year Old Account
    I really can't sympathize with this. I'm attracted to all kind of women from all across the globe. Not in such a desperate way as it may sound, I mean more like. I feel no preference, I have no preconcenptions. There's no such thing as an ideal to me. I surely can't be alone?

You're so screwed when you're about to give birth to the 1 057 106 106th baby and they turn out to be twins.
    It's not an ideal. Are you saying you like fat girls, skinny girls, girls with close set eyes, girls with eyes that are too far apart, girls with masculine traits. See? I'm saying I like unique bone structures. That's what Central/Eastern Europeans offer. I also tend to like very pale skin. So we can branch out to Norwegians and Finnish guys. There's a long list.

---------- Post added 2011-05-14 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheSituationTuralyon View Post
    The first thing I look at is a girls butt. Must have a nice butt, then her face.. then her shoes.. I love a girl in skinny jeans and heals.. or chucks.
    See look at that. The clothes come off. Liking a girl for wearing skinny jeans and heels baffles me completely.

You're the guy I stay away from. For those types of reasons. I know your type of guy. :P

You're the type of guy who attempts to bed a different girl anytime you go to the bar.

Despite dressing like a whore (admittedly) 99% of the time, as my best friend says "What? You're like the hardest person to sleep with in the world. You're a prude." (<--- Thanks, my dear. Tact isn't something she offers.)
    Last edited by Babylon666; 2011-05-14 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pay very close attention to a girls voice. Every once in a while you find a girl (or even guy, idk) that has the most annoying voice ever, I can't stand it, I will go nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MKL...feature=fvwrel
    Last edited by DeulonUS; 2011-05-14 at 09:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Liking a girl for wearing skinny jeans and heels baffles me completely.
    Clothes are quite important too, imo. But well, if I know the girl's personality I wouldn't judge her on her clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Vezrah View Post
    I pay very close attention to a girls voice. Every once in a while you find a girl (or even guy, idk) that has the most annoying voice ever, I can't stand it, I will go nuts.
    This too
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like liars. I get REALLLLLLY weird about honesty.

I broke up with military Hungarian for telling me that a girl wouldn't be at a party, so I wouldn't be upset, when she was in fact at that party and he knew she would be.

Nothing happened. Except lying to me about it. Ended it right there.

10+ Year Old Account

Bad cell phone picture~ Haven't posted in ages, took a little Mmo-champ/internet break
    I don't have a fancy signature right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Clothes are quite important too, imo. But well, if I know the girl's personality I wouldn't judge her on her clothes

This too
    You'd probably be one of those guys who got uncomfortable with the way I dress AFTER you started dating me. :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-14 at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuii View Post

Bad cell phone picture~ Haven't posted in ages, took a little Mmo-champ/internet break
    I'm a huge fan of drawn on eyebrows.

See look at that. The clothes come off. Liking a girl for wearing skinny jeans and heels baffles me completely.

You're the guy I stay away from. For those types of reasons. I know your type of guy. :P

You're the type of guy who attempts to bed a different girl anytime you go to the bar.

D)
    I actually just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years about a month ago. Ive had sex with no one since and only her for the 2 years. You know what youre attracted to. If you saw me out, hey I may not be your type but I could be the perfect guy for you compatibility wise. Looks are what first grabs our attention, after that its all personality. We all have our preferences and thats what hinders our ability to find the right person for us. Simply because of over looking someone that doesnt fall into our particular category of interest we probably pass up a shit ton of great people.
    Last edited by TheSituationTuralyon; 2011-05-14 at 09:55 PM.