Quote Originally Posted by Cardodexter View Post

Growing my hair again, it looks pretty bad right now.
    Man Beard is manly mine grows longer in the neck :[ i play to much wow probly
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed, in that it seems that only a handful (or less) posters appear to be over 25.
    I shall be 25 this year, if it counts. >_>
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of disappointed, in that it seems that only a handful (or less) posters appear to be over 25.
    You didnt expect kids to play a kids game? =p
    Of course there are more younger players then older.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted

That may or may not be a toilet roll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Not really. atleast 60% haven't posted any pictures of themselves and only 10% of them have proven to be real.
    Here the one I posted is real, I can prove it with my facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by quran View Post
    This one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post

kinda old but yeah.. it shall do it.
    Haha! I have that shirt too! I'm sure just about everybody on these forums has that shirt though -_-

There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it.
    I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign!

Me:

And another:

I think I was really excited we weren't raiding that night and I could go out, lol

EDIT: Resized.
    Last edited by Miri; 2011-04-25 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindrin View Post
    Haha! I have that shirt too! I'm sure just about everybody on these forums has that shirt though -_-
    I don't and I never will. I like WoW, building websites, etc. but I don't go around pronouncing it to the world by writing it on my shirt. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenaria View Post
    As being good looking automatically means you are fake, sorry I did forget that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelven View Post
    *is real* ...*at the very least, the stuffed kitty is real* >_>
    I don't think I have anything on my Fbook profile public, but that's more due to work than anything else.
    Well, I understand that people don't want to share a trustworthy source of their picture's reliability. But some of us have and I consider them to be "real" in comparation to other googled and imageshack'd photos. Not saying anything, but atleast I'm immune

Quote Originally Posted by Hurpin-Meh-Durp View Post
    :O is that rlly ur girlfriend? she looks alot like Aderiana from the Sopranos
    Oh my! She looks pretty much like her. Wonder if this Adriana Soprano is also half-balkan and half-arab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    Me:

And another:

I think I was really excited we weren't raiding that night and I could go out, lol

EDIT: Resized one...the other one gets weird if I shrink it.

Nice eyes you got there,if you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsme View Post
    Nice eyes you got there,if you know what i mean.
    LOL--yea, I had a guildie (no clue WHO it was) who asked for bonus DKP after commenting on that...we had a thread going on our old guild forums of RL photos--there were a couple girls in the guild and we were all...gifted...in that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    You didnt expect kids to play a kids game? =p
    Of course there are more younger players then older.
    It's not a kids' game though.
    It requires a credit card in order to create an account, and I'm not aware of any country that allows those under the age of 18 to obtain a credit card. You aren't even allowed (according to the ToS), to create an account unless you're 18 years old.
    Granted, you can create an account that one child under the age of 18 can use, but that's not really the target audience.

That, and the fact that most of the people I play with are well over the age of 18 - and that's in two different (large) guilds on two different servers - is what surprises me.

Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6 ghz - Corsair H100 - 16GB DDR3-1600 - SLI GTX 580 - Crucial 240GB

Corsair Obsidian 650D - WD 2TB Black Storage

10+ Year Old Account

That's me on the right. Yes i am wearing 3d movie glasses

Deleted
    Gurls... Over...gurls...load

10+ Year Old Account

Spring Break in Myrtle Beach a while back

It requires a credit card in order to create an account, and I'm not aware of any country that allows those under the age of 18 to obtain a credit card. You aren't even allowed (according to the ToS), to create an account unless you're 18 years old.
    Granted, you can create an account that one child under the age of 18 can use, but that's not really the target audience.

That, and the fact that most of the people I play with are well over the age of 18 - and that's in two different (large) guilds on two different servers - is what surprises me.
    Does it bring you comfort that I've used my own method of payment since the game's release? I'm 25..

Also: Time cards can be bought by children with coins from their piggy banks.
    Arguing on the internet is like...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy420 View Post

That's me on the right. Yes i am wearing 3d movie glasses
    So you just said you watched Justin Bieber's Never say Never ?

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    You look like someone I used to know ..
    that's good right?

10+ Year Old Account
    It requires a credit card in order to create an account, and I'm not aware of any country that allows those under the age of 18 to obtain a credit card.
    Debit cards can be obtained at the age of 16 without parental consent ( In Australia anyway )

While not a "credit card," it does allow you to purchase goods and services online, such as a WoW subscription