Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    First I read this wrong and was like "Noes don't make habbe leave!"

That's just you tbh. Not everybody on the internet is cold, constantly /seriousface and overly horny.
    Excuse me, you have GOT to be kidding right? You do know that most of the gamers are male and most males have the urgent need to replicate. Biology delves into that field a bit deeper but I figured it was common sense. Something to do with being healthy, and hormones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzraptor View Post
    Let the awkward and horrible virtual flirting begin.

Why not just find a real woman/man in a real pub or something?

No one cares what you look like unless youre reasonably attractive and/or have large boobs. All the rest is futile, we already know youre most likely obese and ugly and still fill your days masturbating because you STILL havent gotten laid yet.

Move on people, nothing to see here.

You're 621 pages too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Hey, I've admitted to being a shut in with no life.
    I suppose...I'm back to win more interwebz.

Plus, I would give my left arm to meet ANY of you people and interact in real life. Mainly the woman with the large breasts who thinks that it repels men for some strange reason.

The point being that this thread is all about sex and not about pictures of faces.
    No see.. they were called "moobs" you know, man boobs.. It was a joke implying I was a man. i_i no... no I'm not good at this joking thing. *Insert image of a large sumo wrestler going off to a corner to eat lettuce and sulk sadly*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennalt View Post
    Digglett and Habbekrats, you kids are still in this thread? Oh lawd.
    Problem, officer? D:

First I read this wrong and was like "Noes don't make habbe leave!"
    I'm not a drama llama. I'm just a regular llama. All llamas have a bit of drama at some point though. And I wouldn't leave even if I was asked to, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    @ Habbez - The corner is safe. It keeps me out of trouble. For example not saying anything completely sarcastic. That way I don't get into trouble when it is taken as an insult. So many things I could say.... /Insane
    True. Then again, why don't you join me in my corner? Cozy corner is cozy.
    Proud owner of Imonition.

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    No see.. they were called "moobs" you know, man boobs.. It was a joke implying I was a man. i_i no... no I'm not good at this joking thing. *Insert image of a large sumo wrestler going off to a corner to eat lettuce and sulk sadly*
    Hey, someone posted moobs earlier, don't feel ashamed! *pat, pat*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    You're 621 pages too late.
    Youre damn right sir.

But its never to late, I wont give up, the truth must be heard!

Deleted
    How about we just change the title to Post Images of Yourself and Then Go Ramble!!
    ??
    Pro... alright alright! But still, best idea this internetz has evar seen. Realleh.

i have no problem interacting with girls/women with large breast. though i may need several pants change during said interaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Solfire! Why did you have to point the sumo wrestler away from me?! That was not an image I wanted to see. *scrubs at eyes* Sumo's ass burned into my vision.... Help... meh

As insert image won't work...hopefully this will...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/grumpyf.jpg/

Deleted
    Excuse me, you have GOT to be kidding right? You do know that most of the gamers are male and most males have the urgent need to replicate. Biology delves into that field a bit deeper but I figured it was common sense. Something to do with being healthy, and hormones.
    Please read my post again, I clearly wrote "not everybody". Hinting that sure, there are mindless idiots around, but there is also lots of happy people loving to socialize, which has been proven over the past hundreds of pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    The WWLB (Women With Large Breasts), as I will now call them
    lol! Sounds like a martial arts genre, like MMA.

Let's make it a martial arts genre.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, not meant to offend anyone, but most gamers aren't as healthy as non-gamers lol. Females have that same need though. Seriously, as female, I must admit that some of the males that posted in this thread made me drool. Also, there ARE actually men who can contain themselves and actually have a regular conversation with a female.
    Also, just for the record, most conversations that leaded to sex (in this thread at least), were started by the females that post in here.

I wouldn't put it past the world to have one of those already started. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    i have no problem interacting with girls/women with large breast. though i may need several pants change during said interaction.
    hahahaha, i laffed ;3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Well, not meant to offend anyone, but most gamers aren't as healthy as non-gamers lol. Females have that same need though. Seriously, as female, I must admit that some of the males that posted in this thread made me drool. Also, there ARE actually men who can contain themselves and actually have a regular conversation with a female.
    Also, just for the record, most conversations that leaded to sex (in this thread at least), were started by the females that post in here.
    In fact it was female on female right...?

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, and it saves a lot of typing as well.
    WWLB is now officially a MMA genre!

Solfire! Why did you have to point the sumo wrestler away from me?! That was not an image I wanted to see. *scrubs at eyes* Sumo's ass burned into my vision.... Help... meh
    The best part was when he wiggled his bottom to bend over and sit down! They have such awesome smexy power them sumo wrestlers. *cheers up*

Deleted
    Please read my post again, I clearly wrote "not everybody". Hinting that sure, there are mindless idiots around, but there is also lots of happy people loving to socialize, which has been proven over the past hundreds of pages.

Lol, so basically you say that every healthy man is an idiot and unable to socialize?

You DO understand the utter irony right? Socializing on a forum does not count, my dear sir.

You can admit youre either old, or you have trouble finding a suitable mate, or youre married. Either way is fine, your logic makes sense in those cases.

15+ Year Old Account
    In fact it was female on female right...?
    Yes, it was. And the men were suprisingly quiet and seemed to be able to have control over their hormones.