1. #11781
    I am Murloc! Viradiance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    AFK in dalaran
    Posts
    5,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't like my dimples either, I feel like it makes my cheeks look fat.
    But, people find them cute, or maybe my mom tells me that to make me feel better.

    ....

    D:
    I understand that people like dimples, but I don't smile enough for mine to show xD. I purposefully avoid it.
    Classic servers are silly.

  2. #11782
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I understand that people like dimples, but I don't smile enough for mine to show xD. I purposefully avoid it.
    I used to, too. Now I'm too happy and smiley and I just do it at default.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    Nahhhh, shes right. Dimples are cute, AND you can feel better by hearing it. Double win
    Hm, I guess I can take your word for it.


  3. #11783
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I used to, too. Now I'm too happy and smiley and I just do it at default.



    Hm, I guess I can take your word for it.
    Well my counter-argument if you don't believe me is that i think you look cute. So now you heard it. Feel good, lol =D

  4. #11784

  5. #11785
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    Well my counter-argument if you don't believe me is that i think you look cute. So now you heard it. Feel good, lol =D
    Pirates aren't suppose t' be cute, I be doin' it wrong... yaargh.. /sadpirateface


  6. #11786
    Completely coincidental that I post my pics after talk of dimples. I have massive dimples /blush

  7. #11787
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Pirates aren't suppose t' be cute, I be doin' it wrong... yaargh.. /sadpirateface
    If you can be cute as a pirate it means youre doing something right! if you had a peg leg or a parrot on your shoulder that'd just make it the package deal.

  8. #11788
    I am Murloc! Viradiance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    AFK in dalaran
    Posts
    5,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    If you can be cute as a pirate it means youre doing something right! if you had a peg leg or a parrot on your shoulder that'd just make it the package deal.
    Sounds like a theme at a strip-club.
    Classic servers are silly.

  9. #11789
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Sounds like a theme at a strip-club.
    im not sure how many strippers there are with a peg leg...that'd probably put some scratches on the pole

  10. #11790


    Yeah, that's me and the gf!

  11. #11791
    Peg Leg night down at the strip club, its awwwwwright.


  12. #11792
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Peg Leg night down at the strip club, its awwwwwright.
    There's a stripper there named Peggy. She works at IHOP during the day.

  13. #11793
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Peg Leg night down at the strip club, its awwwwwright.
    Pole dancing with a peg leg must be Haarrrghhhhhhhd

  14. #11794
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    There's a stripper there named Peggy. She works at IHOP during the day.
    Peggy th' waffle wench!


  15. #11795
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Peggy th' waffle wench!
    I heard she plays wow too..but she's still just a nub

  16. #11796
    Mechagnome Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post


    haaaaiiii, just so you can put a face to the pony
    hothothothothothothothothot

  17. #11797
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    I heard she plays wow too..but she's still just a nub
    She only logs in for the Pirate's Day event.


  18. #11798
    Blademaster Urbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not evil Just insane.
    Posts
    25
    Is it finally dead?

  19. #11799
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    Is it finally dead?
    Not now. ;P


  20. #11800
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Member Since
    2009-05-21

    Woah, exactly two years from today, wasn't expecting that. O_o
    O.o I lost
    Thats 7.3hours a day

    While we're at it, how do you avoid parent aggro? I'm getting top grades, school is no problem, but they QQ almost every day that i don't go out enough or something like that >.<
    Last edited by OlSom; 2011-05-22 at 07:18 AM. Reason: numberz & question
    DERP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •