Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    D'aaaaw, somebody needs a hug <3
    *hugs*
    I'm normally not like this, but damn this thread got the worst out of me, I'll stick to complimenting people now and discussing sammich-making and chainsaws =)

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Hey, I dont laugh at your face.
    Well, now you can.

Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

I am that pale, check my post on page 53 (I think) there's a webcam shot without any flash. I'm aneamic and have a pretty nasty health condition. Believe it or not I used to be even worse, I was so sickly pale peopel joked I slept in a coffin. Plus I'm from England and the sun doesn't like us very much most days.

The good news is I'm a lot healthier now, although i'm due another operation >:/
    Damn, I wish you strength for your operation. I feel ya, I also have another operation in a couple of weeks ^^.
    And remember, always stay positive!

I am that pale, check my post on page 53 (I think) there's a webcam shot without any flash. I'm aneamic and have a pretty nasty health condition. Believe it or not I used to be even worse, I was so sickly pale peopel joked I slept in a coffin. Plus I'm from England and the sun doesn't like us very much most days.

The good news is I'm a lot healthier now, although i'm due another operation >:/
    That sucks :/ But still, looking good and keep it up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsk View Post
    Does that mean I MAY be attractive? I did post in this thread.
    /Hugs
    Everyone's attractive to someone, it's all about personal taste. I do not recall your pic, but yes you are attractive, maybe not in the way the media wants us to be attractive, but in some other way, attractiveness also comes in form of humour, confidence etc. not just looks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    *hugs*
    I'm normally not like this, but damn this thread got the worst out of me, I'll stick to complimenting people now and discussing sammich-making and chainsaws =)
    I vote Frodo for chief sammich maker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    This is actually, probably, remarkably true. I should post my professional level pictures in the mod forum so you can see what people get REALLY jealous over.
    So any hints on when the next mod recruitment wave is? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    Everyone's attractive to someone, it's all about personal taste. I do not recall your pic, but yes you are attractive, maybe not in the way the media wants us to be attractive, but in some other way, attractiveness also comes in form of humour, confidence etc. not just looks.
    Wow, really deep. Keep it up. (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmatto View Post
    Oh go on then, but I demand my sammiches be cut into little triangle shapes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    So any hints on when the next mod recruitment wave is? Just curious.
    Good luck. So far installments have been yearly, and by this pattern, expect to be waiting another six months.

found a recent one that my ex Gf took last week i look kinda tired maybe stoned I cant rememeber this being took at all faill >.<

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    I used to think you were a nice guy but not anymore.
    Easy, he wasn't really rude. Besides shopping a pic isn't that bad, if this shit were to be posted in places like 4chan, I'd be more worried. Also, no offense but you can't call anyone a nerd if you have the Light of Dawn title... I'm just sayin'

(PS: Your doggie is cute, but I still prefer my maltese :P Love "small" fluffy dogs, although he's a bit big for his species).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    them wabbits will never see me xD

http://i55.tinypic.com/xeo21i.jpg
    Total and utter win.
    I have to disagree, the ghillie suit is being put to poor use in that fire position, he is easily siluette by the road from the field he is aiming into. Would be practically invisible if he was inside the hedge. Guess he's just posing for the photo though ^^

A more recent picture of me and the missus <3

Last edited by Hottage; 2011-04-25 at 05:29 PM.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmatto View Post
    I don't know if I can handle that responsibility, also I'd have to walk downstairs to the kitchen..

.. Already exhausted thinking about that now.

Well on the bright side, at least you're not ginger and from Scotland. Then you'd literally never see sun again in your life.
    jk it's actually been quite sunny in Glasgow the past few weeks. Ginger thing still stands though. GL with the operation.

10+ Year Old Account
    GODAMN FUCKERS. Slow down!

I'm trying to keep up with this thread and catch up on some of my shows on Hulu! Tabbing back and forth like a pro though!

Here's one of me and a buddy of mine after he got back from Iraq. It's about 2 years old. Me on the right.

Keep em coming. Pic threads ftw.

Think it was on page 29. Not sure.

Tantheus, you got some spikey hair! : D

Deleted
    Here's a picture of my head and hand and some white kid. I have long hair now though :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tantheus View Post
    Aha sweet Liverpool eh ? good man xD, me and my whole family are big Liverpool supporters, but i was born in manchester lol
    Born in London, but hey Liverpool fan since I have been 4 years old (make that 26 years then i guess).

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    I have to disagree, the ghillie suit is being put to poor use in that fire position, he is easily siluette by the road from the field he is aiming into. Would be practically invisible if he was inside the hedge. Guess he's just posing for the photo though ^^
    Meant the rabbit hunting. ^^