if he is in fact a douche then she would prob be better off with youu imo
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Well I see the point where the stereotype "overall calm and nice guy" is quite boring and bland while "stuff happens" around the "bad guy". I mean, I by far prefer women who're active doing stuff, spontaneously or just, well, you get my point.

But what I can't understand is the actual jerk-part. Cheating, acting like a douche, acting violently, getting ones ass into shit... I don't think any girl actually does like those aspects, but many accept them.
    Only if they lack a brain. I don't think anyone in their right mind should tolerate his/her companion acting like a douche towards him/her, at least not all the fucking time, let alone cheating or acting violently (unless you mean towards other people and when needed, not the spouse).

Deleted
    At a chinese restaurant:

At a football match

Crappy resolution FTW

This is embarrasing but i felt like posting it

1 year ago.
    Last edited by mmoc4a770c5de3; 2011-05-30 at 06:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    I don't really know tbh... I heard her friends don't like him and shit but he seems like a great guy. I really like her, but I won't even flirt with her cuz I feel like I couldn't do something so bad to him.
    You should totally duke it with him in the ring of honor. The winner gets the girl. Trust me.
    And in the worst case scenario you can always eat his heart, a little extra strength never hurts.

Also, Richmond, I want to hug your puppy, that look just pierces my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Unlucky, some girls are just fucking terrible, my friend's girlfriend went on holiday with him and he caught her cheating on him...in their room....while he was on holiday with her! And he had to go back sitting next to her as well.....terrible.

Yeah, well, jerk was sort of an overstatement tbh, I guess just being active and such makes it seem like the guy is more likely a prospect for a woman. Also, cheating and being violent etc is a no no, I know that I definitely wouldn't accept them!

ALSO: DO WANT PUPPY......NOW PLEASE!!!!!! :O SO CUTE!!!!!!!
    Can we have more pictures of the adorable little thing? ;3
    gonna see if i can fidn the pics of my dogs when they were litle balls of fur for ya

Of course the coolest Pirate coat I could find was on a barbie, ffuuu--!

(Horribly creepy Barbie at that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Only if they lack a brain. I don't think anyone in their right mind should tolerate his/her companion acting like a douche towards him/her, at least not all the fucking time, let alone cheating or acting violently (unless you mean towards other people and when needed, not the spouse).
    Plenty of the couples I know are kinda... Well... Everybody knows the guy is a jerk, is flirtous towards other women and especially so when drunk, can threaten people and be violent - towards others. I can't understand how so many women accept those things, even if he's an angel towards her most of the time/always.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    if he is in fact a douche then she would prob be better off with youu imo
    Well who am I to make that decision? I almost made up my mind already to just wait and see how they work out, but on the other hand, would I regret that in a few years? Who knows right

also what jutsu you using m8? seems like a genjutsu
    Not an official jutsu, but it most closely resembles bird.

gonna see if i can fidn the pics of my dogs when they were litle balls of fur for ya
    do it!

and digglett :

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Of course the coolest Pirate coat I could find was on a barbie, ffuuu--!
    http://www.barbiecollector.com/files...main/K7972.png

(Horribly creepy Barbie at that)
    Is that supposed to be a female Jack Sparrow?

Also, are we posting creepy pictures now?
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2011-05-30 at 06:54 PM.

you tellin me u couldnt find this picture?

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post

oddly one of the few pics i even have on my comp -_-
    let alone of myself lol.
    i needa new camera to take my own dam pics every once and awhile XD
    You look just like Winstoan McCall, Lead singer of Parkway Drive..

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1280&bih=885

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Is that supposed to be a female Jack Sparrow?

Also, are we posting creepy pictures now?
    I guess so, but his coat isn't that awesome. I guess its the female version of his coat, no clue, but they need to make real people sizes, I'd totally buy one.

Forgot about that, yes, thats a fine coat indeed, now they need to sell it to me.

I saw Stranger Tides recently and I didn't find it to live up to the first three. -_-

not the same chars.... most of the cast is new so u cant realy expect for the story to tie with the prvious films

Quote Originally Posted by Xcruiser View Post
    I saw Stranger Tides recently and I didn't find it to live up to the first three. -_-
    I liked it better than the second and third, the whole Will/Elizabeth thing shoulda been dropped after the first movie.

My favorite scenes in all of the movies are definitely when Barbossa and Jack work together, they play well off each other.

not the same chars.... most of the cast is new so u cant realy expect for the story to tie with the prvious films
    I didn't expect it to tie in to the previous films, but I found the journey to and arrival at the Fountain of Youth to be boring and anti-climactic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
    *pics*
    You're Greek, right? As I think I saw an Olympiakos logo.

*pic*
    Since when I she a pirate? I wouldn't say she's one...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I liked it better than the second and third, the whole Will/Elizabeth thing shoulda been dropped after the first movie.

My favorite scenes in all of the movies are definitely when Barbossa and Jack work together, they play well off each other.
    My favorite scenes are the ones with the monkey because AMG MONKEY!!!! He's wearing little clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    You're Greek, right? As I think I saw an Olympiakos logo.

Since when I she a pirate? I wouldn't say she's one...
    wasent she one of the great pirate lords in the third movie?