1. #13501
    Herald of the Titans MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Also, I just noticed this but...is that Charles Manson in your avatar?
    yes.. it is...

  2. #13502
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Yes.

    Stupid character limit applies to this section too.
    That's slightly unsettling.

    Only slightly though.


  3. #13503
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    That's slightly unsettling.

    Only slightly though.
    Naw, Manson is an IRL troll, just like my sig is the anime world troll.

    Okay, that sounded way more insensitive than I meant it to, I just mean how he acts on interviews and such.


  4. #13504
    Mechagnome Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    564
    I'm back with scrambled eggs! omnomnom

  5. #13505
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Naw, Manson is an IRL troll, just like my sig is the anime world troll.

    Okay, that sounded way more insensitive than I meant it to, I just mean how he acts on interviews and such.
    That's why I said slightly.

    Also, your sig doesn't frighten me because KITTY! And I laugh at death but mainly KITTY!


  6. #13506
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Naw, Manson is an IRL troll, just like my sig is the anime world troll.

    Okay, that sounded way more insensitive than I meant it to, I just mean how he acts on interviews and such.
    Indeed he is. Really interesting to watch the longer ones.

  7. #13507
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Momoko
    Posts
    14,243
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    That's why I said slightly.

    Also, your sig doesn't frighten me because KITTY! And I laugh at death but mainly KITTY!
    Its not a kitty, its an alien life that can telepathically communicate with you and grant anywish but also can sever your soul from your body.

    Edit: Not to also mention that he has absolutely no emotions.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2011-05-31 at 01:37 AM.

  8. #13508
    Herald of the Titans MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Indeed he is. Really interesting to watch the longer ones.
    He was a genious!

  9. #13509
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Its not a kitty, its an alien life that can telepathically communicate with you and grant anywish but also can sever your soul from your body.

    Edit: Not to also mention that he has absolutely no emotions.
    Souls? What is this? Baby time?


  10. #13510
    Also, if I had a camera I would take a picture of me wearing a Manson t-shirt to unsettle you even further.

  11. #13511
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Momoko
    Posts
    14,243
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Souls? What is this? Baby time?
    Go watch Madoka Magica, :P

  12. #13512
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Go watch Madoka Magica, :P
    I dun wanna.
    Although, soul devouring genie kitties do sound pretty awesome...
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Also, if I had a camera I would take a picture of me wearing a Manson t-shirt to unsettle you even further.

    I'm about as unsettled as I'm going to be with the Charles Manson thing. I just never noticed it before and just assumed it was some guy with a beard but then I saw the swastika and I was like "whaa" and then it got better.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2011-05-31 at 01:53 AM.


  13. #13513
    Quote Originally Posted by Armod View Post


    Yes me, yall mad, jelly, irate. Mirin my aesthetics?
    Shit how long did that take to build all those muscles?

    ps. your morbidly obese loose some weight

  14. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by digglett View Post
    naw, manson is an irl troll, just like my sig is the anime world troll.

    Okay, that sounded way more insensitive than i meant it to, i just mean how he acts on interviews and such.
    insensitive
    insensitive i say
    throw the rocks at the insensitive one

    On a more important note I am eating an egg sandwich
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2011-05-31 at 02:03 AM. Reason: eggseggseggseggseggseggs

  15. #13515
    I like egg. I have a croque madame, was going to make normal cheese sandwich but then I got excited and made that instead.

  16. #13516
    It had pepper jack cheese on whole wheat bread

  17. #13517
    Now you guys are making me hungry.


  18. #13518

    Specifically-A chocolate brownie bottom layered with a delicious cheesecake & topped with chocolate ganache.

  19. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I dun wanna.
    Although, soul devouring genie kitties do sound pretty awesome...
    Not the only awesome thing.




  20. #13520
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Now you guys are making me hungry.
    I had steak tips in Jack Daniels BBQ sauce with corn and garlicky potatoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Not the only awesome thing.
    *holy shit*
    Holy shit.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •