Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    I needs to know where your avatar is from! It's driving me crazy
    It is Yui from K-ON!

Edit: Boogers! Got beat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    I needs to know where your avatar is from! It's driving me crazy
    K-on! too short

I don't like to post pictures of myself, and I could guess the comments, but anyway, awesome people is WORGENS IRL!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftstryder View Post
    So from one post of a picture you managed to come up with her attitude etc already?

That's it throwing this thread on it's head.

Yes i play WoW, yes i model, No im not cocky, no i don't go around boasting at the fact i get paid to run around in my undies (And play WoW in them too), i just smash recount.
    Okay, that tattoo is freakin' awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexist comments.

What?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post

There look me and my little kitty cat Luna, isn't she so cute? Maybe this will help tone down the sexist comments since my original picture caused so much controversy.
    I really feel like your trying to 1 up that blonde chick with the kitten. It's uncalled for

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Sexist comments.

What?
    Give it a rest brah, take out your frustration with women IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    You look like a pretty normal guy to me.
    I have really bad self image then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Yui from K-On I believe.
    Rock on. Thanks

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Too many good looking people in this thread all around, I'm scared and confused as I thought we were all supposed to be basement dwelling sammich eaters. Starting to feel peer pressure to go and work out or do something...."healthy" >_<
    Stop mentioning sammich im getting really hungry now

There look me and my little kitty cat Luna, isn't she so cute? Maybe this will help tone down the sexist comments since my original picture caused so much controversy.
    Okay dudes, her cat is named after Sailor Moon. If anyone insults her anymore I'm withdrawing you from the sammich list. SERIOUSLY.

SAILOR MOON FOR LIFE! *bakes Ravenesss cookies and gives hugs* (Although on another note I miss my cat now... she was all black and died 5 years ago.. QQ.. i_i and I also want to re-watch sailor moon which will cut into my wow playing... sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebzz View Post
    Stop mentioning sammich im getting really hungry now
    Sorry.. >_>; I missed out on Easter dinner I have food on the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Malifaxis View Post
    I really feel like your trying to 1 up that blonde chick with the kitten. It's uncalled for
    No not at all, just showing my real life feral kitty that inspired me to play a feral druid actually.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...us/bellalu.jpg

i feel like your cat can see me through this picture D:

Quote Originally Posted by Malifaxis View Post
    lol'd

She does have a pretty kitty though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I would say something about the last 2 seasons, but with our depleted roster I'll probably be eating my foot this fall.

Anywho, I have another picture of me with a giant xylophone in Mexico, but imageshack doesn't want to cooperate.
    If Denard still sucks as QB after this next season, I'll gladly bite my words. For now, I think the kid's got potential. We'll see what happens.

And when the hell is football coming back around? I'm tired of all these other sports filling time before the best one comes back
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Sexist comments.

What?
    I don't think you can win this one brosef.
    Let it go~
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Okay dudes, her cat is named after Sailor Moon. If anyone insults her anymore I'm withdrawing you from the sammich list. SERIOUSLY.

SAILOR MOON FOR LIFE! *bakes Ravenesss cookies and gives hugs* (Although on another note I miss my cat now... she was all black and died 5 years ago.. QQ.. i_i and I also want to re-watch sailor moon which will cut into my wow playing... sigh)
    AWWWWW ::huggles:: Yes I love sailor moon, yes my cat is named after Luna from SM, I have all the seasons including salor stars un-cut, lets watch it all while we snack on your cookies <3

Every time one of these threads pops up I debate sharing a picture for a second. Then within the first few pages slutty pics ruin it for me and I just don't want to be associated with it. This thread does not break that trend, le sigh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    If Denard still sucks as QB after this next season, I'll gladly bite my words. For now, I think the kid's got potential. We'll see what happens.

And when the hell is football coming back around? I'm tired of all these other sports filling time before the best one comes back
    We're looking at about 4 months. 4 LONG LONG MONTHS.